Requirements: -Skilled with programming languages and knowledge of Java (Android) and / or Swift (iOS) -Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system and / or -Apple’s SDKs and frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, Core Data, etc) along with proficiency in using Xcode -Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL -Good design sense and focus on user interfaces and experience -Strong CS fundamentals: memory management, view hierarchy, multithreading and networking -Curiosity about how things work and updated about latest happenings in the app-world
We are urgently looking for Android Developer for our own organisation. Please refer to the details Job Description below :Company Introduction :- Information Security & Data Analytics Series A funded company- Working in cutting edge technologies Using AI for predictive intelligence and Facial Biometrics- Among Top 5 Cyber excellence companies globally (Holger Schulze awards)- Bronze award for best start-up of the year (Indian Express IT awards), only cybersecurity company in top 3- More than 100+ clients in IndiaJob Description :- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the design, development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.Responsibilities :- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automationSkills :- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN- Strong debugging skills, and ability to use Android Debugger effectively to identify issues- Solid understanding of the Java, Android Lifecycle, Android SDK, Gradle Knowledge- Solid understanding of OOP- Ability to work with SQLite, JSON and XML.Interested candidates can mail their CV's Poonam MalikHR ExecutiveInnefu Labs Private Limited+91 9599059041
Role: A Rock Solid Software Engineer. Approach towards work is important than experience.Tremendous opportunity to build for scale since we are at a cusp of growth and in the process of building strong foundational Engineering team ShoeKonnect – a fast growing (100X in last 6 months) and well-funded startup to bring the digital revolution in the USD 17 Bn Indian Footwear Sector.Operations are currently PAN India focused on tier – 1 and 2 cities and are looking to scale up to serve the tier-3 and 4 towns in upcoming months. ShoeKonnect is Backed by India’s first publicly listed internet company Info Edge (parent company of Naukri.com) and early investors in the likes of Zomato and Policybazaar. Founded by young and highly motivated entrepreneurs who had a vision of changing how the B2B footwear industry operates in India, company has raised multiple funding rounds as of now. Offerings- a competitive salary and benefits in this brand new company.
We are looking for a android developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level. What we need? We are looking for an android developer to join us as a full timer as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and the web app. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight the customers. What will you do? • Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, re-usable software • Help us build awesome backend for our mobile apps • Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc What you must have. • Strong knowledge of Java and Android • 2+ years of experience in Android SDK • design experience in Java • Experience with SQLite database • Experience in developing Location Based Services • Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON • Experience with third-party libraries and APIs • Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies • Should be aware of platform independent mobile application development trends/tools • Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration Some things which excite us • Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades) • Having a great GitHub profile • Work on some open source projects • Experience of using web hosting services like AWS, google cloud etc. • Front end technologies and frameworks. Other things • The candidate must me located in Hyderabad • Join us as soon as possible • Graduate in any discipline or even if you dropped out Apply • Mail us (email@example.com) with your resume with job title as the subject line and we will get back to you
8+ years of hands- on programming experience in building mobile apps, at- least 5+ years of experience on building Native Android apps, with deep focus on usability, performance and integration with downstream REST APIs and services. Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java , xml, JSON, Web Services, SQLite databases Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle Architect and design leading solutions with a strong focus on security, performance and scalability Job Features Job Category Job Location Job Type Full Time
D for Software Development(UFO): 1) Python with considerable hands-on on tornado (good to have tornado), Web Services, OOPs 2) Good with python concepts for Generators, Co-routines, Futures, Asynchronous I/O 3) Should have worked on relation databases likeSqlite, SQL, etc 4) Good hands-on on Linux - Debian, Ubuntu, etc 5) Should know Linux Commands properly 5) Good to know raspberry pi, beagle bone, etc 6) Unit Testing on Python 7) Good to have MQTTT, TCP/IP (Socket)
We are looking for an Android developer with a primary focus in the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You should be able to take over the app development single handed and should be ready to take product ownership. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. Required skills -. Expertise (2+ years of experience) in Java, Android development, custom views, animations, and implementations of complex UX flows from ground up. - Atleast one published app on PlayStore - Work experience on Bluetooth Communication is a plus. - Work experience on firebase integration. - Work experience with REST APIs and JSON. - Knowledge of Intents and Broadcasts. - Should be good with implementing UIs for different screen sizes. - Should have good knowledge of Data structures and algorithms. - Third party Api implementation. - Image caching. A perfect candidate will have * Work experience on Bluetooth Communication is a plus. * Experience developing beautiful UIs for different screen sizes. * Experience working in fast-paced and agile startup environment. * Experience working with SQLITE and FIREBASE. * One Man Army mindset and a great sense of humor ;)
Role of the developer would be join our present team asap and help them to develop the mobile application at the earliest
● Minimum of 6 months of experience in Java based Android development ● Mobile Databases like SQLite / Realm ● Understanding of REST APIs / Retrofit + OKHttp ● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming ● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. ● Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code ● Strong analytical and problem solving skills ● Eye for detail in UI/UX ● Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application. ● Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be added advantage.
You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter. Requirements: You'll excel at this job if: You have 3+ years of iOS development experience You have good knowledge of Swift and software design patterns You have extensive experience of working with Core Data, Adaptive Layouts and Core Animation You have extensive experience of working with RESTful APIs You have experience of using third-party libraries and APIs You enjoy performing performance optimizations, finding and fixing memory leaks You like working on fast-paced, Agile software development teams You have strong verbal and written communication skills You have published high-quality apps in the App Store You have published or contributed to open-source libraries You love the idea of working on cross-functional teams: you'll work in close quarters with your fellow designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers every step of the way. Benefits You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
We are looking for an Android Developer / Sr. Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.Responsibilities :- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiencyRequirements :- Experience with Android SDK and Eclipse- Experience with usage of third-party libraries within working project- Understanding of Activity lifecycle and usages of appropriate Contexts- Experience with customizable dynamic ListViews and familiarity with different types of adapters (BaseAdapter, etc.), along with clickable elements in a row- Experience with Asynchronous loading of data- Experience with caching of data using SQLite- Efficient debugging experience using logging (Log.d)- Practice of documentation via Javadoc- Efficient with Multi-Threading and Collections- Familiar in making Custom UI Components and XMPP would be plus point- Cope up with different device size and configuration- Git / SVN experience is a plusNo. of Positions open - 1About MobCast :We are creating an ICONIC product - MobCast, which will change the face of Enterprise Communication forever. Seldom does one get an opportunity to work in a company that creates history. This may be yours.Proof :- Emerging company of 2015 - Telecom Leadership Awards (amongst 400 startups)- Over 1 million enterprise users in 1 year- Working with the BIGGEST brands in the country like Shoppers Stop, SBI and 30 others
All of our team members are expected to learn, learn, and learn! We are working on cutting edge technologies and areas of artificial intelligence that have never been explored before. We are looking for motivated software engineers with strong coding skills that want to work on problems and challenges they have never worked on before. All of our team members wear multiple hats so you will be expected to simultaneously work on multiple aspects of the products we ship. Responsibilities *Design, implement and test SDKs and mobile apps on Android and iOS *Interface with rest of the engineering team to understand requirements and design high quality scalable systems. *Participate heavily in brainstorming of system architecture and feature design. *Interface with external customers and key stakeholders to understand and document design requirements. *Work cross functionally with Engineering, Data Science, Product, UX, BD, and Infrastructure teams. *Drive best coding practices across the company (i.e. documentation, code reviews, coding standards, etc). *Create design documents, specifications and unit test plans. *Perform security, legal, and license reviews of committed code. *Complete projects with little or no supervision from senior leadership. Required Qualifications *6 to 8 years of software development experience in mobile software development. *2 or more years of software development experience in Java, C++, Swift, Objective C, Android and iOS frameworks. *Hands of experience in developing multi-threading SDKs, performance tuning and debugging. *Hands on experience in developing commercially available apps or SDKs. *Must have experience developing or consuming REST API services on mobile platforms. *Built and deployed customer-facing services and products at scale. *Developed unit and integration tests. *Worked on products where experimentation and data science are core to development. *Experience with large-scale distributed systems that have thousands of microservices and manages millions of transactions per day. *Solid instruction-level understanding of Object Oriented design, data structures, and software engineering principles. *BS, B.Tech or BE in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or Information Science. Desired Qualifications *Experience with AI/ML tools (Tensorflow, Caffe2, etc) *Experience with python libraries (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, etc) *Github, SVN, or other version control tools
We have opportunity for the engineers those who truly want to innovate, engineer, find purpose of their lives in this techno world. Our core purpose to the empower 784 crore people across 238 countries of the world by enhancing their productivity, comfort and convenience [ overall quality of life] through our deep rooted innovation in AgriTech, ConstructionTech, EduTech, FinTech, HealthTech and MediaTech. We believe, Bharath becomes knowledge focal point to the world in the days to come. If you agree with Bharath Innovation Labs [P] LIMITED philosophy of thinking... If you think, you are the one who could become that genius If you are the one with fire in belly to find the true purpose of your existence If you are the one who has all passion & patience in the world to achieve what you want to achieve BIL[P]L is the home where you wanted to live. Browse complete profile of the company: https://goo.gl/iFFPNk
• Experience in creating mobile applications with Android SDK and Eclipse • Should have designed and launched atleast two Android applications in the app store and be very familiar with the android sdk. • Must be experienced with one or more databases (SQL Lite) • Experience developing client-server applications a plus. • Attention to details, creative thinking, and understanding of software development life cycle are must. • A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices. • Must be a team player with ability to perform with limited supervision. • A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies. • Ability to multi-task and work under pressure. • Possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in creating mobile applications with Objective - C (iPhone and iPad). • Should have designed and launched atleast two iPhone / iPad applications in the app store and be very familiar with the iphone sdk. • Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc) • Must have experience developing iPhone, iPad and Android applications on iOS 3.x , 4.x and 5.x using XCode, Objective-C, and Interface Builder. • Must be experienced with one or more databases (SQL Lite, SQL CE, MySQL, MS SQL Server) • Experience developing client-server applications a plus. • Attention to details, creative thinking, and understanding of software development life cycle are must. • A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices. • Must be a team player with ability to perform with limited supervision. • A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies. • Ability to multi-task and work under pressure. • Possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* Minimum 5 years experience * Solid experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce. Knowledge of audio/video streaming an advantage. * Good knowledge of OOP, objective C, Swift and SQLite * Must be good in conceptualising UI and UI design * Ability to implement third party libraries * Should be up to date with the latest iOS SDKs * Should be able to research and write project papers if needed * Should be able to implement test cases, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs
* Minimum 5 years experience * Solid experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce. Knowledge of audio/video streaming an advantage. * Good knowledge of OOP, objective C, Swift and SQLite * Must be good in conceptualising UI and UI design * Ability to implement third party libraries * Should be up to date with the latest iOS SDKs * Should be able to research and write project papers if needed * Should be able to implement test cases, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs * Masters in CS or equivalent with a solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and optimized software design * Must be a clear thinker with good written English, and communication skills, good research and organizational skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail * Must be energetic, show initiative, be willing to learn, work hard and be passionate about work, be able to multitask and work under pressure and across time zones and multiple projects, work in teams, and have a positive attitude
Software Development Engineer - Android - As a part of the Faasos Technology team, we are looking for kick-ass engineers who want to do something crazy and build world's best "food on demand" company. - 1+ years of experience in Google Android development using Java, Kotlin, Architecture components, Android SDK, SQLite, Gradle, Android Studio and Android Debugger. - Experienced with Android testing frameworks and proficient in writing clean unit test cases. - Expert in object-oriented programming principles, strong working knowledge of design patterns, version controls and proficient in clean code best practices. - Dedicated to Android application performance, security, and efficiency. - Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive. - Should be proficient in working with multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON and web services. - Should be always reading and learning about new technologies that are coming up - Knowledge of design patterns and libraries would be required - Hope you have already figured out that the list is ever growing in current technological developments happening around. Job Description : The list of responsibilities is something you create as you progress. Your core responsibilities will be to : - Own what you code, and take ownership of the product - even the bugs you create. - Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day to day basis. - Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat! - Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively - within the team and with the rest of the organization as well. - Pioneer product ideas and work to implement them. Basic Skillset and qualifications required to deliver the aforesaid task : - 1-4 years of recent experience in software development. - Must have good problem-solving skills. - Good object-oriented analysis and design skills. - A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals - Algorithm and Data Structures. - Strong knowledge of Java, Core frameworks and the Android SDK. - Be able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs. - Understanding of architecture patterns and its execution.
Exciting things you will work on everyday1. UI Integration in the application. Experience with Sketch, Zeplin will be preferred.2. You contribute to design and implementation of key features3. You provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations4. You effectively craft great user experience and architect reliable systems5. You develop unit tests and useful code documentation6. You participate in code reviews and influence health of the code baseWhat we desire1. 2+ years of relevant work experience in Android Platform. Will be preferable if you know React Native2. Proven ability in applying computer science and OO design principles in writing modular code3. Expert in Java, RX Java and Android application development.4. Have an eye for elegant mobile UX. Strong understanding for UI design principles5. Experience in multi-threaded programming6. Understanding of Realm and SQLite databases and memory mapped object stores7. B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Job Summary 4+ years of Relevant Experience on native Android App Development. Confidence to Design, Build and Deploy advanced applications for the Android platform. Lead a team of Android Developers. Job Details Mandatory Skills: At least 4 years of experience in designing and building Android applications Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle. Good Understanding of Android UI design principles (Material Guidelines), patterns, and best practices. Create good and engaging user experiences using modern graphics and animations. Experience with 3rd party libraries & RESTful APIs - Volley/Retrofit, Gmaps, Social, Payment, Network, Crash, Analytics etc. Good understanding of different architectures - MVC, MVP, MVVM Good grip on SQLite and data modelling. Thorough understanding of OOP concepts and Core Java. Experience in improving the performance and handling memory of App using various tools. Focus on building high performance, stable and maintainable code. Thorough understanding of OOP concepts and Core Java. Familiarity with Agile/ Scrum development process. Ability to lead a team of developers. Good spoken/written communication and documentation abilities. Additional Skill (Non-Mandatory but it's a definite plus): Hands on experience on Kotlin. Hands on experience on hybrid app development frameworks - React Native or Xamarin. Experience of working on IoT projects, wearable technology, sensors, etc. Roles & Responsibilities: Should take ownership of the product end to end - Design, Develop and Deploy. Should be a teacher, motivator and should lead the team with confidence. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deploy new features. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix bugs. Help maintain code quality, perform peer code reviews, write unit tests, enable automation and localization. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Stay up-to-date with technology trends (AR, VR, IoT etc.) and suggest solutions. If you are a Geek, Hardworking and righteous then you are probably a right match for us :)
- As a part of the Faasos Technology team, we are looking for kick-ass engineers who want to do something crazy and build world's best "food on demand" company. - 1+ years of experience in Google Android development using Java, Kotlin, Architecture components, Android SDK, SQLite, Gradle, Android Studio and Android Debugger. - Experienced with Android testing frameworks and proficient in writing clean unit test cases. - Expert in object-oriented programming principles, strong working knowledge of design patterns, version controls and proficient in clean code best practices. - Dedicated to Android application performance, security, and efficiency. - Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive. - Should be proficient in working with multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON and web services. - Should be always reading and learning about new technologies that are coming up - Knowledge of design patterns and libraries would be required - Hope you have already figured out that the list is ever growing in current technological developments happening around. Job Description : The list of responsibilities is something you create as you progress. Your core responsibilities will be to : - Own what you code, and take ownership of the product - even the bugs you create. - Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day to day basis. - Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat! - Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively - within the team and with the rest of the organization as well. - Pioneer product ideas and work to implement them. Basic Skillset and qualifications required to deliver the aforesaid task : - 1-4 years of recent experience in software development. - Must have good problem-solving skills. - Good object-oriented analysis and design skills. - A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals - Algorithm and Data Structures. - Strong knowledge of Java, Core frameworks and the Android SDK. - Be able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs. - Understanding of architecture patterns and its execution.
Looking for a senior native android application developer having sound knowledge in following areas: Android Skills: Rx Java, MVP / MVVM, Data Binding, Broadcast Receivers, GCM, JobScheduler, Sqlite. Handlers, Looper, Loaders, Content Providers etc. Android Studio Espresso, OkHttp, Retrofit, EventBus, GreenDao, ButterKnife, Google Play Services, Google Analytics, Facebook and Google+ integration, Google Maps Core Java Skills: Strong Object Oriented Programming, Data structures and algorithms like Linked lists, Doubly linked lists, Binary heap, Different types of sorting algorithms. Job Role: 1. Manage the junior android team of 5 android developers. Project timelines and milestones mainly. 2. Architect the solution 3. Coordinate with the web team for API integration 4. Research on new technologies and mentor the team. 5. Build reusable components. We are an IT services startup and provide technology solutions to NGO and social sector organisations in India. Please find more about us at www.dhwaniris.com
Siemens Industry Software is looking for C++ developers for development of kernel area of large enterprise application for Manufacturing domain.
We are building an app based behavioral well-being offering, that has a data driven approach rooted in analytics, psychology and outcomes. A one of its kind product across the globe we are looking to hire key developer talent as part of our technology team.