Simply Fleet is a fast-growing SaaS solution to help automate an organization's fleet maintenance operations. You can learn more about our product by going to www.simply-fleet.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Android developer to manage the app development of Simply Fleet on Android. The developer will work closely with the other members of the product team to build and maintain Simply Fleet's Android app.
What you will do:
- You should be proficient in Android development with Kotlin
- You should have a fair idea about web services
- You should be comfortable working with JSON
- You should have a strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- You should have a working knowledge of location services
- Knowledge of AWS S3 is a plus
- You should have an understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You should have deployed apps on Google Play Console
- We expect you to be proficient in best coding practices like adding comments, using proper naming conventions, performing unit testing of your code, etc.
- You should be well versed in developing in Android Studio
Who you are?
- You should have 2+ years of experience in Android development
- You should be committed since we follow a hybrid model
- You are expected to be present in our physical office in Pune, MH twice a week
- You should be willing to take complete ownership of your work
- Above all, you should be able to think independently and creatively
You can expect a smooth onboarding process with structured timelines. You can expect teams that listen and learn. You can expect to be counted on, and you'll be given the freedom to do your best work. We build our product, our teams, and our company for the long haul, so you can build your career here if you choose to. This is your platform to be a part of a growing startup and to work with some really awesome folks. We will make sure you have fun along the way.
Route to Smile is a patient-centric, tech-oriented brand in the Healthcare space.
With a team of experts and a mission to continuously innovate, Route to Smile is revolutionizing the Healthcare industry by providing customized solutions to facilitate accurate and precise clinical outcomes and patient-specific care with a focus on technological service delivery.
As a part of their latest offerings, Route to Smile is leveraging leading technologies including IoT, Industry 4.0 and AI/ML to further enable healthcare professionals to improve patient engagement and drive overall practice growth.
The candidate will be an integral member of a team that will employ the latest techniques and best practices in software development and utilize best-in-class tools and frameworks to build a first-of-their-kind cloud-agnostic, enterprise-class large-scale SaaS application.
- Responsible for building the architecture, key components, and middleware of the platform and developing fully multi-tenant systems
- Develop workflow management functions
- Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Being a senior developer, you will also be required to lead a team of junior developers.
- 5 to 9 years of development experience with Java and related front-end and back-end technologies, and experience working in a distributed systems environment.
- Extensive experience in developing full stack end-to-end scalable and distributed applications.
- Experience in SaaS Application architecture & design and working with database modeling and design concepts. Understanding of database design and maintenance and experience with SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Experience with developing loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, message queues, and customized application deployment using RESTful services, implementing REST APIs with Spring or JAX-RS.
- Working knowledge of either Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, building REST based Web Services using Java EE Standards
- Have experience in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and security background.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) workflow engines such as Activiti, jBPM, Orchestra, and Flowable, however not mandatory.
Good to have Skills:
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system, managing Linux servers and using AWS (EC2, S3).
- Familiarity with administering, automating, and deploying to cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, or working experience with Kubernetes.
- Should have used GIT.
- Understanding of search technologies such as Solr, ElasticSearch, and Lucene
- Have working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines (Concourse/Jenkins), and at times wear multiple hats to double up as Dev Ops
- Experience being part of product teams and in handling integrations, good at communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong emphasis on quality and the ability to deliver quickly and consistently.
- Self-driven and motivated to work with cutting edge technology.
Debugging and maintaining written code.
Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
Working in a project team alongside other developers.
Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
C# Developer Requirements:
C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
SQLite and MS Access Database Experience (Relational Database Experience)
Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1000000 INR
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development, SQLite.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, Fun@work culture and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in Fintech payments and eCommerce.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.