SQLite Jobs in Pune
Route to Smile is a patient-centric, tech-oriented brand in the Healthcare space.
With a team of experts and a mission to continuously innovate, Route to Smile is revolutionizing the Healthcare industry by providing customized solutions to facilitate accurate and precise clinical outcomes and patient-specific care with a focus on technological service delivery.
As a part of their latest offerings, Route to Smile is leveraging leading technologies including IoT, Industry 4.0 and AI/ML to further enable healthcare professionals to improve patient engagement and drive overall practice growth.
The candidate will be an integral member of a team that will employ the latest techniques and best practices in software development and utilize best-in-class tools and frameworks to build a first-of-their-kind cloud-agnostic, enterprise-class large-scale SaaS application.
- Responsible for building the architecture, key components, and middleware of the platform and developing fully multi-tenant systems
- Develop workflow management functions
- Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Being a senior developer, you will also be required to lead a team of junior developers.
- 5 to 9 years of development experience with Java and related front-end and back-end technologies, and experience working in a distributed systems environment.
- Extensive experience in developing full stack end-to-end scalable and distributed applications.
- Experience in SaaS Application architecture & design and working with database modeling and design concepts. Understanding of database design and maintenance and experience with SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Experience with developing loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, message queues, and customized application deployment using RESTful services, implementing REST APIs with Spring or JAX-RS.
- Working knowledge of either Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, building REST based Web Services using Java EE Standards
- Have experience in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and security background.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) workflow engines such as Activiti, jBPM, Orchestra, and Flowable, however not mandatory.
Good to have Skills:
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system, managing Linux servers and using AWS (EC2, S3).
- Familiarity with administering, automating, and deploying to cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, or working experience with Kubernetes.
- Should have used GIT.
- Understanding of search technologies such as Solr, ElasticSearch, and Lucene
- Have working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines (Concourse/Jenkins), and at times wear multiple hats to double up as Dev Ops
- Experience being part of product teams and in handling integrations, good at communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong emphasis on quality and the ability to deliver quickly and consistently.
- Self-driven and motivated to work with cutting edge technology.
Debugging and maintaining written code.
Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
Working in a project team alongside other developers.
Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
C# Developer Requirements:
C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
SQLite and MS Access Database Experience (Relational Database Experience)
Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.
The candidate may have any of the following duties and responsibilities
• Development of high-quality SQL database solutions
• Familiarity with SQL development best practices and conventions (version control, deployment controls, testing, documentation, comments)
• Familiarity with PowerBI reports. Must be able to trouble and build basic reports.
• Develop and implement packages, stored procedures and functions
• Ability to trace, explain, and tune SQL performance issues
• Gather, review and interpret requirements and specifications from the end-users
• Ability to profile and research required data
• Writes SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data. These can range from basic to complex structured queries
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
• Develop procedures and scripts for data quality evaluation
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of professional experience.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server (Development & some Administration)
• Basic understanding of Oracle. (Development)
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Server
• Experience with large scale ERP projects (SAP preferable) working with onshore and offshore teams.
• Problem Solving: Expert skills in problem solving; good decision-making skills; ability to manage multiple project plans and methodologies (Waterfall/Scrum).
• Leadership: Ability to function independently and in a team and provide strategic support.
• Communication: Advanced oral/written communication skills, customer-service oriented, and ability to interact frequently with peer groups, subordinates, and senior management advising on area of responsibility.
• Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, company strategy and the principles of Project Management."
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1000000 INR
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development, SQLite.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, [email protected] culture and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in Fintech payments and eCommerce.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.