Frameworks - Android, Kotlin
Sqlite, Rest API, Android UI development, API Integration
Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
Working directly with product and backend developers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
About the role
We are looking for software engineers who appreciate good engineering and user experience. The person should be passionate about a clean and maintainable codebase. Your primary focus will be on designing and development of image/video recognition and conversion to text on mobile application. You will make sure that the overall architecture and infrastructure is flexible, designed for failure, easily extensible and scalable.
What you will do
As a senior
- Use media projection and other Android APIs to capture the screen, run real time TensorFlow Lite models to classify the image, extract text using OCRs.
- Develop and evolve the SoStronk overlay to make it more responsive across a variety of Android devices.
- Continuously benchmark Android app and tune for performance and stability.
- Mentor team members and help with their career development.
As a software engineer
- Improve the development experience at SoStronk by enhancing development tools, test coverage, and/or code structure.
- Implement code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of stories: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements.
- Encourage participation in the design review process, and is accountable for system designs.
- Collaborate with QAs, PMs and ensure timely delivery of high-quality apps.
- Research new technologies and tools, speak and participate in tech conferences to carry the SoStronk brand throughout the community.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams.
Who we need
- Should have at least 5 years of native Android software development experience.
- In-depth experience of Kotlin and Android architecture.
- Experience in end to end implementation of android applications across various versions of android.
- Should have shipped at least 5-6 Android applications.
- Proficient in OOP, Design Patterns with Data modeling experience in Relational databases.
- Proficient with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and version control (Git).
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate risks.
- Ability to work with a team of engineers to meet deadlines.
- Experience with performance optimization.
- Working experience in Media Projection API and APIs used to display over other apps.
- Experience with long running Foreground services.
Nice to have
- Experience in Flutter.
- Working knowledge of Dart.
SoStronk is a tight-knit team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have been a disruptive player in the esports platform space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with the backing of DreamSports.
About the role
As a Mobile App Developer, you would be running and designing application features across various cross platforms and devices and are passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development. You are passionate about maintaining quality assurance in all deliverables to support our goodwill. You have a foresight to create a test strategy and test plan. You have an eye for detail, and you don’t assume anything. Working together with highly skilled technical experts you will be a driving force in building world-class solutions for our clients across the globe.
Permanent, typically working from UK 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. May vary as per client requirement
Pune, India / Remote
3+ years experience in Mobile application development
What will you work on
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models or design prototypes
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Document accurately the implemented designs and the produced code.
What skills you will bring to the team
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of developing and deploying apps to Android and iOS platforms using frameworks like Flutter and React Native, as well as native code
- Proficiency in React Native, Flutter and native development
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs /GraphQL and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
What strengths you will bring to the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- A learning enthusiast who would quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks.
- A proactive Self-Starter with excellent time management skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills across technical, product, and business questions.
We continually empower our employees to take charge of their career & personal well-being.
Besides the life-work balance, self-development, and participative decision-making, you also tap into the following array of perks:
- Flexible working.
- 18 days of annual leave.
- Provident fund.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage of INR 5 Lakhs will be provided for the duration of employment, for the employee, spouse, and children. Insurance can be optionally taken for the employee’s parents.
To view other positions available, please visit
-Strong understanding of Swift & Objective-C, MVC/MVVM, and Cocoa APIs/frameworks
-Experience with AVFoundation, CoreData,Core location, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, NSURLSession,
iOS background modes, tvOS, JSON, CocoaPods,3D touch.
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
-Strong understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
-Strong understanding of auto layout and UI implementation.
-Strong understanding of Git.
-Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
-Establish unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
-Knowledge in making network calls using Alamofile(swift), AFNetworking(Objective - C), and using native
-Good debugging skills and knowledge to use Instruments App.
-App store deployment and certificate management knowledge.
-Knowledge in Firebase Real-Time dB and FCM will be a plus.
-Experience in implementing universal linking in iOS.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
Deep knowledge of Android, iOS
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
Familiarity with Git
Familiarity with push notifications
Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
Proficiency in Kotlin, Swift, Java, Python
GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, G-sensor
Sector: Electric Vehicle Charging
Job Role: Mobile Application Developer( React Native)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 4+ year
Department: Information and Technology
Statiq was born with the idea of making sustainable transportation a reality in developing countries. It is a new-age start-up, leading the EV movement in India, by setting up chargers across the country. Statiq was named as the top 3 most promising start-ups by NASSCOM in the year 2020, it was the same year we got selected for Y Combinator, a Silicon Valley based accelerator program.
About the Role:
You are a passionate Senior Consultant who will lead a team and own on-time technical delivery for the projects assigned, with high quality. You will design and implement new software, maintain and improve existing software ensuring that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization. You will be accountable to provide coaching and mentoring to Sr. Associates, Associates, and Junior Associates. You will be responsible to apply Agile methodology daily and follow Definition of Done (DoD) process for better quality by maintaining unit test , code coverage and integration test coverage.
- Collaborate with the UX/product team to understand the requirements.
- Conduct feasibility analysis and high level technical design for changes proposed to the application.
- Design and build highly scalable multi vendor applications.
- Integrate with third party SDK for analytics and other app features.
- Design database and develop appropriate backend services as needed for the mobile app.
- Debug, Analyse and Optimise the performance of the application.
7.Build and deploy to app stores (iOS and Android).
8.Work with mobile devices testing platforms to accelerate testing across different devices.
9.Write high quality code with unit tests and detailed documentation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Overall Mobile development exp. of 4+ years
- React Native Experience of 3+ years
- Strong development and fundamental knowledge of React Native.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Redux).
- Strong knowledge of Android Application development.
- Strong knowledge of GIT.
- Strong knowledge of REST based APIs.
- Should be well verse with Mobile Application Architecture.
- Should have good understanding of Software Design and implementation.
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies & tools like JIRA
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work with the super enthusiastic & passionate team who are looking forward to building India’s largest EV infrastructure.
- Amazing exposure to start-up culture – Be ready to take up challenges!
- We believe in "Growth" , as we grow we will make sure you grow as well. We have learning policies as well , where for your learning we will be paying.
- Medical Insurance covering your whole family.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop cutting edge user experience for healthcare the platform
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance iOS apps
- Contribute towards the product roadmap
- Work on an interesting range of problems like instant messaging in poor networks, smart diagnosis- personalization for doctors in each specialty, optimal matching problems
- Help bring healthcare processes on mobile- prescriptions, auto-diagnosis
- Work with network and battery optimisations, messaging, APIs, external libs, SDKs, Analytics, Offline apps, UI, visualisations and animations
- Lead a team of developers and work in tandem with Product and Design teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift , and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with cloud messaging APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Built and managed apps with over 1 million users
* Seniority Level: Assoiate Level
* Industry: Marketing & Advertising
* Employment Type: Full-time
* Job Functions: Engineering , Information and Technology
* Job Location: Bengaluru
* Experience: 2 years
* Work closely with our product and design teams to customise the game experience.
* Prototype new and redesign features for mobile games and apps.
* Strong coding abilities and experience with Kotlin, Java and android SDK.
* A focus on UI design principles, hardware acceleration and making games work intuitively.
* Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative consumer facing mobile products.
* Analyze for performance bottlenecks and profile code for performance.
* Interact with developers all over the world to understand their use.
* BE/B-Tech/M-Tech/MS in Computer Science.
* 2+ Years of experience in Android with an in depth knowledge of Android internals.
* 1+ Year of experience in programming languages like Kotlin and Java.
* Knowledge of common design patterns and their applications.
* App development is a big plus.
* Working knowledge of networking libraries and technologies.
* Hands on experience with GIT is a must.
**WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?**
* An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
* To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
* A workspace, that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the happening centre of Bangalore
* A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
* We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Android / Swift with Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of Google Play store Guide lines with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiar with Android Studio with iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Knowledge of (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST) with Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect
- Android and iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Must have sound knowledge in react native.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with source control systems (Subversion,Git)
- Preference for Mobile App development using React native.