- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite,
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
1 Good command in either Python(django) or Python (flask)
2 Has worked on large scale
3 Experience in building REST APIs
4 Proficiency with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
5 knowledge of Kubernetes, docker and deployment
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Knowledge on both back-end and front-end technology.
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3 A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred).
- Laravel experience (preferred).
- Education: BE, BTech, MCA, MSC, ME.
- Experience: 0 ~ 2-year Experience.
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Technical Lead Manager who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community, and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack.
What we’re looking for
● Dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
● Sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
● Learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
● 5-8yrs of Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
B.Tech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
● Excellent C++, Java, Go and/or Python skills.
● Understanding of the Agritech domain and application of technology in farming.
● BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
We are looking for a persuasive Developer to plan, Develop and Execute Web applications and services. Backend Developer will be reponsible to take care of development and Backend operations.
- Design and create services and system architecture and provide feedback to other team members
- Develop and manage databases and applications
- Product development & testing bug fixing to improve the new and existing product
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Build & maintain large scale product with rapid growth
- Working with the core and other team members
- Establish Back-End Software Engineer best practices
- 2+ years of experience in NodeJS building scalable web applications or services
- Experience with technologies like MySQL, Express etc.
- Knowledge of Git, DevOps, etc. is plus
- Good at analytical and problem solving skill, knowledge of how computer and algorithms work
- Passionate, problem solver, can work with team, agile.
- Strong hands on experience on functional and non functional testing of backend applications
- Excellent communication skills, organised and self-sufficient
- Experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance
- Experience in web services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience in open source packages/libraries
- Experience in ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Prior experience with full life-cycle development in Agile environment
- Prior experience integrating to e-commerce system components (e.g. CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience source control and collaboration tools such as AzureDevOps, Jira, Confluence, and git
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
- General understanding of ML/AI
Company Details :
- US based IT company having HQ in California, USA
- Largest manufacturer of medical scrubs with 650+ employees in USA
- Excellent office infrastructure at Iscon cross road, S. G. Highway
- 5 days a week working culture
- Application Developer -API
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Experience in Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using AZURE API development.
- Design, Build, Test and deploy the APIs using Microsoft Azure.
- Needs to support and handle the production APIs.
- Should have knowledge in Design Patterns.
- Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers, and other stakeholders in the client's organization and in the company to build and maintain software solutions
- Get specifications/wireframes/ mock-ups and translate them into scalable, high-performance, robust web apps!
- Responsible to write and maintain clean, well-written code, as per the best practices.
- Very comfortable with daily stand-up with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems, voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing tools.
- Exposure/experience in agile development practices
Desired Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech.
- Expert level skills in OOPS concepts
- Excellent in Ruby, metaprogramming.
- Excellent knowledge of Rails 4.x+
- Experience in using Rails Engine.
- Good experience with active accounts on Git, Github/Bitbucket, or similar SCM tools.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Knowledge and skills in static code analysis and performance management tools [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Databases: Expert level skills in one or more of MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Exposure to Release, Build Management, Deployment steps, and methodologies.
Nice to have Skills:
- MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, RSpec, Enzyme, Jest
- Experience:2-4 year
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .