Roles and Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skillset by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with internal team.
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Impressive hands-on experience in Java, database(Oracle), OOPS, Java Swing, Javafx.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About CeMent Digital Pvt Ltd
Cement Digital Pvt. Ltd. is a full service software development and consulting company. Our mission is to bring your software vision into reality – without all of the headaches.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager (NodeJS + Typescript) to join our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
- Hands-on solutions- Lead the Solutioning workshops with the clients from the front. Act as a Domain SME and well as a Technical SME for the client stakeholders. Requirements specifications - With the help of your team, define and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions.
- Technical problem solving- Work closely with our clients and assist them in implementing and using our platform and solutions in an effective manner. Provide assistance with integrations using APIs, Events, batch files, and data extracts. Help debug client issues using your domain, technical, and platform understanding and using standard debugging practices
- Stakeholder management- You and your team should be able to build a strong relationship with the client and act as a single-stop solution for all their related Product Requirements. Build confidence and trust with the client counterparts. Set up regular catch-ups with them and ensure that they are constantly up to date WRT the progress and impediments on their side, if any. Work closely with them to mitigate the risks and help them make progress. Communicating to ascertain their needs
- Requirements specifications -With the help of your team, define and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions to translate the functional mapping to the client's product landscape.
- Liaising with teams -Liaising with various product and program managers of clients to assess the cost and scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements. Frequent interactions with the Product teams to understand the product offerings, releases, and roadmap. Also liaising with the engineering team for project completion on or before time.
- Building Teams: This includes hiring and building teams. Training new employees and reviewing their performance.
- Good to have skills in NodeJS, and TypeScript.
- Skills in Golang, Python, and Java would be preferred as well.
- 8+ years of total experience as an Engineering Manager, Software Developer, or Solutions Architect in B2B enterprise SAAS organizations.
- Engineering degree BE/BTech, Prior Coding experience of at least 4-5 yrs.
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS Framework and Typescript. Experience in NestJS is preferred but not mandatory.
- We take SOLID principles very seriously. Good hold of DB skills - a combination of SQL and no-SQL experience is preferred.
- Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry, CloudWatch, or AppInsights.
- Experience in using NodeJS with a NoSQL backend like MongoDB, Key-value stores, and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and mentoring ability.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous business environments and scale with limited resources.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical products/solutions and prioritize/reason out trade-offs.
- Ability to solve an abstract requirement by breaking it into smaller problem sets
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills especially with external stakeholders.
- Ability to work on complex projects with a medium-to-high level of ambiguity.
- Excellent documentation skills - should be able to create detailed documents
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills - able to influence and manage the expectations of senior executives internally and externally.
- Comfortable working virtually with teammates and customers worldwide - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving productivity metrics
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as
Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
We are a growing EV infrastructure startup with offices in IIT-Madras Research Park and Noida.
Sonik Mobility is a brand of our company Azhar Engineering incubated at IIT-Madras Research Park, which is primarily focused on developing and deploying smartest, lOT enabled and the most user-friendly EV charging stations and semi-autonomous battery swap stations in India ranging from 3.3 kW to 22 kw.
We are a company founded by two graduates and friends namely Mohammad Safa Azhar and Preak Gupta from The Pennsylvania State University, USA and are the only company providing the dual solution of charging and semi-autonomous battery swapping stations under one roof.
Our ideal candidate for this position must have a penchant to learn new things and above all must have a passion to change the status quo of EV charging infrastructure in India.
We believe that charging your EV should be as easy as refueling your ice vehicle if not easier.
The Position: We're looking for a Software Engineer/ Full Stack Developer to work on our application and integration with third party APIs.
We are looking for a Software Engineer/Back-end Developer to work on our cloud-hosted application & integrate with 3rd party APIs. This will include the following:
- Maintain and keep up-to-date our cloud-hosted application
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure applications align with organizational goals.
- Oversee the performance of the application to ensure they're always running properly.
• Improve our overall application process and continuously find ways to advance our company vision.
Responsibilities: As a software engineer/ Back-end developer, these will be some of your responsibilities
- Work closely with our hardware integration team to integrate the application with our hardware.
- Ensure the application is hosted and fully functional on cloud (AWS).
- Work closely with NPCI for integration into our system via APIs.
- Carry out regular security and performance checks
- Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- B-Tech/M-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics/Engineering
- Proven experience of 2-3 vears (professional or otherwise)
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such PHP, Python, C, or C++.
- Knowledge of API integrations with 3rd party applications/hardware
- Knowledge of software and hardware integration
- Experience with hosting applications on cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Working knowledge of software development tools and technologies
- Desired skills:
- Experience with Battery Management systems
- Experience with CAN
- Knowledge of OCPP protocol
- AWS experience preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Contribute individually to product solution development.
strong working experience with developing restful services should have experience working on application frameworks such as java ,spring, spring boot, aop
strong working experience with developing restful services
- Work with the team to develop user-facing web applications utilizing various languages (like Java, golang, scala, etc.), RDBMS and NoSQL Databases, and latest frontend frameworks (including React, Vue, JQuery, etc).
- Assists in the technical evaluation, design, integration (utilizing an SOA), implementation, and support of projects.
- Communicating status to the team, business, and leadership.
- Participate in Code-Reviews
- Java 1.8 or higher
- Intellij Idea or any other development tool
- Hibernate/ ibatis
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Oracle 12c and PL/SQL
- Web servers like Tomcat, Jetty, etc.
Nice to Have Skills:
- .NET 4.5 or higher
- NET MVC and Web API
- Deployment Tools like Team City, Jenkins, Octopus, etc.
- Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on Java experience.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Experience developing REST-based web services
- Strong understanding of source control systems such as GIT knowledge of creating and managing GIT flows a plus.
- Basic knowledge of distributed systems a plus.
- Strong database skills using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
We know that ours is a lofty vision, but we are in it for the long haul. Our work will give everyone the ability to sell Insurance to their customers and improve the economy. For this - we need co-creators who share our vision. We want to do it together with a team of like-minded people who are in it to reinvent the way we do Insurance and potentially connect the entire ecosystem.
We want to grow fast while creating a sustainable business and bring about disruption in an industry, which is a post-COVID world, needs to be disrupted for the better!
We are focused on democratizing Insurance through technology. It is a cloud-based platform connecting distributors to the Insurance Ecosystem to sell and manage Insurance programs. We are creating a middleware connecting consumers, traditional insurance institutions, intermediaries, and service partners on a single platform. Basically, give distributors the ability access to the entire Insurance ecosystem via 1 API / 1 platform.
Our goal is simple - Provide a new way to do Insurance, which is secure, easy, and focuses on the consumer while staying compliant with the frameworks laid down by the regulator.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer / Technology domain.
4-7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a start-up environment/ building SaaS products.
Excellent coding skills with the ability to deliver in a hyper-growth phase.
Hands-on experience in JAVA and practical experience in developing and designing
scalable software solutions.
Excellent Problem-solving skills & amp; understanding of data structures in a complex environment.
Extensive experience in Spring, Hibernate and SpringBoot
Experience in building REST Services
Experience in integrating third party APIs (Payment gateways, SMS gateways, Accounting software APIs, APIs of CRM tools, etc.) into web applications
Experience in working with SQL and no SQL DBs (Preferably Mongo DB)
Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
Knowledge of how insurance processes and past experience in working on insurance
applications is a plus.
Appristine Technologies. We are based in Pune and we are hiring for the following role.
1. PHP Developer – 2+ Years Exp.
- Strong skill level in PHP
- Intermediate skill level in HTML and CSS
- Intermediate skill level in at least one server-side language (i.e. Java, Python, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with relational database systems (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with a source control software (i.e. Git, SVN, etc)
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
Company Introduction (apna)
We are building a novel platform to create better economic opportunities for the blue/grey
workforce around the world. We are a very product focused and customer obsessed company. Delivering high quality products at lightning speed is our USP. If you are looking for challenging work and rapid merit based growth in your career, look no further and welcome aboard.
Checkout our product on Google Play store apna - Job Search App | Job Groups
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer responsible looking for engineering ownership of one/many products at apna. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (Android + WebApp). A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Take ownership of end-to-end product development
● Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications
● Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
● Knowledge around ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis is must
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
● Have autonomy to work from home. Only one rule: Get things Done!
● We promote and celebrate team members contributing at a variety of professional
conferences and events. Be a speaker, contribute to open sourcepublish academic
work, publish an online blog showing your expertise. we are here to encourage you!
● You join us in your current area of expertise and let us know about your personal
professional goals. Looking to start your company? Further studies at the best institutes?
Want to change career track? We make sure you reach there!
● Generous pool of ESOPs
What you bring to the table
- Education: Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science or related
- Experience: 5-9 years of relevant experience for SSE role
- Exposure to microservices, API management tools like Swagger
- Must have experience in working on Agile Scrum teams in the past and exposure to any of the Agile project management tools like Jira, Mingle, RTC, TFS etc.
- Proficient in application log analysis.
- Experience Java/JEE Development - especially EJB 2.1 / 3.0, JDBC
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss AS or IBM WAS is an advantage
- Experience in SQL programing using PostgreSQL / MySQL /Maria DB and JPA (Annotation Based)
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven or Gradle and of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Nexus
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP or REST) and web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Basic knowledge of containers like Dockers, basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Ability to interact and coordinate with employees at different levels, different groups, and different geographical locations within the company
- Ability to support multiple existing applications as well as work on building new ones
- Ability to provide accurate project estimates and make recommendations on specific technologies to use based on business requirements
- Good verbal and written Communication.
- Readiness for short term Domestic and International Travels
- Industry knowledge with respect to payments systems and processing in the Debit/Credit and Account based payments (EFT Switching) from different channels like POS, ATM or ecommerce, Card Management System and Real Time Payment Systems.
- Exposure to the Interchange Interfaces like Visa Net, MasterCard, BankNet
- Exposure to Interchange Simulators and Mandates Management.
- Own end to end development and operations of high-performance Spring Hibernate Applications.
- Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable and scalable code
- Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong in Data Structures, algorithms and Object Oriented Concepts, Message Queues and Caching
- BE/ B.Tech preferred