R Programming Jobs in Mumbai
Specialism- Advance Analytics, Data Science, regression, forecasting, analytics, SQL, R, python, decision tree, random forest, SAS, clustering classification
Senior Analytics Consultant- Responsibilities
- Understand business problem and requirements by building domain knowledge and translate to data science problem
- Conceptualize and design cutting edge data science solution to solve the data science problem, apply design thinking concepts
- Identify the right algorithms , tech stack , sample outputs required to efficiently adder the end need
- Prototype and experiment the solution to successfully demonstrate the value
Independently or with support from team execute the conceptualized solution as per plan by following project management guidelines
- Present the results to internal and client stakeholder in an easy to understand manner with great story telling, story boarding, insights and visualization
- Help build overall data science capability for eClerx through support in pilots, pre sales pitches, product development , practice development initiatives
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Data Analytics
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Python, Advanced Python, R programming, SAS and machine learning
- Must have good knowledge of SQL and Advanced SQL
- Should have basic knowledge of Statistics
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
About CarWale: CarWale's mission is to bring delight in car buying, we offer a bouquet of reliable tools and services to help car consumers decide on buying the right car, at the right price and from the right partner. CarWale has always strived to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.We aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with! Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.About the Team:We are a bunch of enthusiastic analysts assisting all business functions with their data needs. We deal with huge but diverse datasets to find relationships, patterns and meaningful insights. Our goal is to help drive growth across the organization by creating a data-driven culture.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who likes to explore opportunities and know their way around data to build world class solutions making a real impact on the business.
Skills / Requirements –
- 3-5 years of experience working on Data Science projects
- Experience doing statistical modelling of big data sets
- Expert in Python, R language with deep knowledge of ML packages
- Expert in fetching data from SQL
- Ability to present and explain data to management
- Knowledge of AWS would be beneficial
- Demonstrate Structural and Analytical thinking
- Ability to structure and execute data science project end to end
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science). Masters will be preferred.
Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.
- Handling Survey Scripting Process through the use of survey software platform such as Toluna, QuestionPro, Decipher.
- Mining large & complex data sets using SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL or Spark.
- Delivering complex consumer data analysis through the use of software like R, Python, Excel and etc such as
- Working on Basic Statistical Analysis such as:T-Test &Correlation
- Performing more complex data analysis processes through Machine Learning technique such as:
- Neural Networking
- Creating an Interactive Dashboard Creation through the use of software like Tableau or any other software you are able to use.
- Working on Statistical and mathematical modelling, application of ML and AI algorithms
What you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, economics) or equivalent experience.
- An opportunity for one, who is eager of proving his or her data analytical skills with one of the Biggest FMCG market player.
Ganit Inc. is the fastest growing Data Science & AI company in Chennai.
Founded in 2017, by 3 industry experts who are alumnus of IITs/SPJIMR with each of them having 17+ years of experience in the field of analytics.
We are in the business of maximising Decision Making Power (DMP) for companies by providing solutions at the intersection of hypothesis based analytics, discovery based AI and IoT. Our solutions are a combination of customised services and functional product suite.
We primarily operate as a US-based start-up and have clients across US, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and have offices in USA - New Jersey & India - Chennai.
Started with 3 people, the company is fast growing with 100+ employees
1. What do we expect from you
- Should posses minimum 2 years of experience of data analytics model development and deployment
- Skills relating to core Statistics & Mathematics.
- Huge interest in handling numbers
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, visualisation
2. Necessary skill set:
- Proficient in R/Python, Advanced Excel, SQL
- Should have worked with Retail/FMCG/CPG projects solving analytical problems in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain functions
- Very good understanding of algorithms, mathematical models, statistical techniques, data mining, like Regression models, Clustering/ Segmentation, time series forecasting, Decision trees/Random forest, etc.
- Ability to choose the right model for the right data and translate that into code in R, Python, VBA (Proven capabilities)
- Should have handled large datasets and with through understanding of SQL
- Ability to handle a team of Data Analysts
3. Good to have skill set:
- Microsoft PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik View / Spotfire
4. Job Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
5. Screening Methodology
- Problem Solving round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Technical discussion round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Final fitment discussion (Video Round
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2+ years of data science experience working with large datasets
- Expertise in Python packages like pandas, numPy, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn, keras and tensorflow
- Expertise in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra and PostgreSQL
- Expertise in Cloud computing on AWS with EC2, AutoML, Lambda and RDS
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical time series analysis (optional)
- Unparalleled logical ability making you the go to guy for all things related to data
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of analytics : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-
after startups in India
upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India
We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India
Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Are you excited by the challenge and the opportunity of applying data-science and data- analytics techniques to the fast developing education technology domain? Do you look forward to, the sense of ownership and achievement that comes with innovating and creating data products from scratch and pushing it live into Production systems? Do you want to work with a team of highly motivated members who are on a mission to empower individuals through education?
If this is you, come join us and become a part of the upGrad technology team. At upGrad the technology team enables all the facets of the business - whether it’s bringing efficiency to ourmarketing and sales initiatives, to enhancing our student learning experience, to empowering our content, delivery and student success teams, to aiding our student’s for their desired careeroutcomes. We play the part of bringing together data & tech to solve these business problems and opportunities at hand.
We are looking for an highly skilled, experienced and passionate data-scientist who can come on-board and help create the next generation of data-powered education tech product. The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a Data Science role before wherein he/she is comfortable working with unknowns, evaluating the data and the feasibility of applying scientific techniques to business problems and products, and have a track record of developing and deploying data-science models into live applications. Someone with a strong math, stats, data-science background, comfortable handling data (structured+unstructured) as well as strong engineering know-how to implement/support such data products in Production environment.
Ours is a highly iterative and fast-paced environment, hence being flexible, communicating well and attention-to-detail are very important too. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the customer impact and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, data science, machine learning or comparable role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science/Data Analytics, Math/Statistics or related discipline
- Experience in building and deploying Machine Learning models in Production systems
- Strong analytical skills: ability to make sense out of a variety of data and its relation/applicability to the business problem or opportunity at hand
- Strong programming skills: comfortable with Python - pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases - SQL and noSQL
- Strong communication skills: ability to both formulate/understand the business problem at hand as well as ability to discuss with non data-science background stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
Experience in Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing
Advanced degree in Data Science/Data Analytics or Math/Statistics
Comfortable with data-visualization tools and techniques
Knowledge of AWS and Data Warehousing
Passion for building data-products for Production systems - a strong desire to impact
the product through data-science technique
We are Still Hiring!!!
This email is regarding open positions for Data Engineer Professionals with our organisation CRMNext.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please share your updated resume with response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
Driven by a Passion for Excellence
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level- 2 to 5 yrs
Technical expertise required:
1)Analytics experience in the BFSI domain is must
2) Hands on technical experience in python, big data and AI
3) Understanding of datamodels and analytical concepts
4) Client engagement :
Should have run in past client engagements for Big data/ AI projects starting from requirement gathering, to planning development sprints, and delivery
Should have experience in deploying big data and AI projects
First hand experience on data governance, data quality, customer data models, industry data models
Aware of SDLC.