Ganit Inc. is the fastest growing Data Science & AI company in Chennai.
Founded in 2017, by 3 industry experts who are alumnus of IITs/SPJIMR with each of them having 17+ years of experience in the field of analytics.
We are in the business of maximising Decision Making Power (DMP) for companies by providing solutions at the intersection of hypothesis based analytics, discovery based AI and IoT. Our solutions are a combination of customised services and functional product suite.
We primarily operate as a US-based start-up and have clients across US, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and have offices in USA - New Jersey & India - Chennai.
Started with 3 people, the company is fast growing with 100+ employees
1. What do we expect from you
- Should posses minimum 2 years of experience of data analytics model development and deployment
- Skills relating to core Statistics & Mathematics.
- Huge interest in handling numbers
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, visualisation
2. Necessary skill set:
- Proficient in R/Python, Advanced Excel, SQL
- Should have worked with Retail/FMCG/CPG projects solving analytical problems in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain functions
- Very good understanding of algorithms, mathematical models, statistical techniques, data mining, like Regression models, Clustering/ Segmentation, time series forecasting, Decision trees/Random forest, etc.
- Ability to choose the right model for the right data and translate that into code in R, Python, VBA (Proven capabilities)
- Should have handled large datasets and with through understanding of SQL
- Ability to handle a team of Data Analysts
3. Good to have skill set:
- Microsoft PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik View / Spotfire
4. Job Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
5. Screening Methodology
- Problem Solving round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Technical discussion round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Final fitment discussion (Video Round
JOB DESCRIPTION – SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
Who We Are
At ThinkBumblebee, we are committed to understand growth that leads to businesses making better use of their data. Through our dedication to using the latest tech stack, engineering methods and many more, we are committed to help companies put their customers at the centre of the business.
We're looking for a motivated, analytically-minded candidate who wants to be part of a start-up style environment. Ideally you have a broad skill set and is willing to take on (or teach yourself to take on) any challenge.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
You will be responsible for translating the vision for the product to the development team and play a pivotal role throughout the entire development lifecycle.
What You’ll Be Doing
What We Need To See
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Strong Python/ programming skills
- Good conceptual understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage team, meet project deadlines and interface with clients.
- Should be able to work across different domains and quickly ramp up the business processes & flows & translate business problems into the data solutions
Nactus is at forefront of education reinvention, helping educators and learner’s community at large through innovative solutions in digital era. We are looking for an experienced AI specialist to join our revolution using the deep learning, artificial intelligence. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies to a real-world difference.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone with 6+ years of relevant experience working on problems in NLP or Computer Vision with a Master's degree (PhD preferred).