Primary Skills :
- B.Tech/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with 3-4 years of industry experience in Data Science.
- Proven experience of working on unstructured and textual data. Deep understanding and expertise of NLP techniques (POS tagging, NER, Semantic role labelling etc).
- Experience working with some of the supervised/unsupervised learning ML models such as linear/logistic regression, clustering, support vector machines (SVM), neural networks, Random Forest, CRF, Bayesian models etc. The ideal candidate will have a wide coverage of the different methods/models, and an in depth knowledge of some.
- Strong coding experience in Python, R and Apache Spark. Python Skills are mandatory.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase etc.
- Experience of working with Elastic search is a plus.
- Experience of working on Microsoft Azure is a plus although not mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and related scripting like Bash/shell script.
Role Description (Roles & Responsibilities) :
- Candidate will research, design and implement state-of-the-art ML systems using predictive modelling, deep learning, natural language processing and other ML techniques to help meeting business objectives.
- Candidate will work closely with the product development/Engineering team to develop solutions for complex business problems or product features.
- Handle Big Data scale for training and deploying ML/NLP based business modules/chatbots.
About GEP Worldwide
GEP is a leading global provider of consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions to procurement and supply chain organizations at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide.