5+ R Programming Jobs in Ahmedabad | R Programming Job openings in Ahmedabad
Apply to 5+ R Programming Jobs in Ahmedabad on CutShort.io. Explore the latest R Programming Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Job Title:- Assistant Manager - Business Analytics
Age: Max. 35years.
Working Days:- 6 days a week
Location:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Monthly CTC:- Salary will commensurate with experience.
Educational Qualification:- The candidate should have bachelor’s degree in
IT/Engineering from any recognized university..
Experience:- 2+ years of work experience in AI/ML/business analytics with Institute of
repute or corporate.
Required Technical Skills:-
A fair bit of understanding of Business Analytics, Data Science, Visualization/Big Data
Basic knowledge of different analytical tools such as R Programming, Python etc.
Hands on experience in Moodle Development (desirable).
Good knowledge in customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes
for Moodle (desirable).
An analytical mind-set who enjoy helping participants solving problems and turning data
into useful actionable information
Key Responsibilities include:-
Understand the tools and technologies specific to e-learning and blended learning
development and delivery.
Provide academic as well as technical assistance to the faculty members teaching the
Working closely with the Instructors and assisting them in programming, coding, testing
Preparing the lab study material in coordination with the Instructors and assisting
students in programming lab and solving their doubts.
Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and
configuration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
Administers learning technology platforms including the creation of courses,
certifications and other e-learning programs on the platforms.
Responsible to provide support within the eLearning department, provide technical
support to our external clients, and administrate the Learning Management System.
Creates user groups and assigns content and assessments to the right target audience,
runs reports and creates learning evens in the LMS system.
Performs regular maintenance of LMS database, including adding or removing courses.
Uploads, tests, deploys and maintains all training materials/learning assets hosted in the
Ability to Multi-task.
Ability to demonstrate accuracy on detailed oriented and repetitive job assignments.
Responsible and reliable
We are looking for a passionate Solutions Architect with a diverse backend technology background to lead large engineering teams at Simform. You should have a good understanding of software architecture design, backend technologies, and cloud platforms and have experience leading a team of developers.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Designing, modifying, and testing technical architecture.
- Helping project teams with solutions architecture, troubleshooting, and technical implementation assistance.
- Occasionally working as a Tech Lead if the situation demands
- Use your expertise in different tech-stack/languages, tech architecture, etc., to drive improvements in the accuracy, quality, the efficiency of projects.
- Advocating for process improvements and helping develop solutions.
- Providing technical leadership to a team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee project teams' work and provide assistance for any troubleshooting or technical implementation guidance.
- Ensure standards and best practices are implemented and practiced by large cross-technical teams.
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Technical background with over 10 years dabbling into multiple technologies and grasping crux of them.
- Significant hands-on experience with Node/Python
- Experience in building reliable, robust, secure, and high-performance in-production software systems with a large user base.
- Strong understanding of Cloud (Preferably AWS) and conceptual understanding of CI/CD, and DevOps.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Exposure and expertise in design patterns and software design patterns in general
Website: www.https://sgnldomain.online/click?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Ftatvic.com%2F&dID=1615815352065&linkName=tatvic.com" target="_blank">tatvic.com
Responsibilities of Technical lAnalyst:
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
Requirement gathering by asking questions to the customer and getting to the main objective behind the query.
Analyze and understand and when necessary document the requirement
Design or develop PoC as per the business requirements / Customer development team requirements
Completing the implementation of the task as per the schedule
Should make extensive use of analytics data to generate insights and recommendations
Work with client technical team to fix the tracking issues
Participate in the recruitment process based on your seniority. This includes interviews, creating test as required based on the need to recruit people who are compatible with our culture and skilled to accomplish the job.
Share and coach colleagues in making the team more effective.
Share and Create content for training and publishing. These includes blogs and webinars.
Identify potential team members who are worthy of band change and prepare them with required guidance
Identify the repetitive tasks and manage to delegate to other team members or automate the process to reduce TAT & improve the productivity
Understanding the Event Schemas and Scripting
Designing solutions using GTM configurations for various environments
Creating database schemas as per business requirements
Create technical specifications and test plans
Development within any frameworks/platforms as used by the customers websites platform for implementing tracking components.
Understand and implement the various scripts and code which can work with different Analytics Tools
Understand the connection of GCP with GA 360 and its working
Integrate existing software products and getting various platforms to work together
Configure alerts on top of tracking to monitor & correct the same
Building reusable, optimized, scalable, secure code and libraries for future use
Initiate new research tasks which enable the analyst at Tatvic or Client to leverage to improve the business KPIs
and executing test cases, defect reporting/verification on web based application.
Qualifications: BCA / MCA / M.Sc IT / B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M. Tech (Preferably in Computer Science)
from a reputed institute.
The role involves requirement understanding, script development and test across different
platforms using PowerShell and Shell script for Vulnerability detection
Along with Script development, you will be responsible for provisioning test machines on
Primary goals would be to create highly reliable scripts which basically works on all the
o 2-6 years of experience with scripting/programming language like Powershell/Shell
o Experience on version controlling systems like Git
o Strong understanding on Linux and Windows
o Strong verbal and written communication skills
o Good to have knowledge of Kotlin programming language
o Good to have understanding of different cloud providers like AWS/Azure
o Experience on Kotlin programming language
• Location:- C.G Road, Ahmedabad
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain