Postman Jobs in Pune
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses,institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. We have created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data,
digital commerce, media and payment services. We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks,affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
We focuse on designing, developing and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have built under the umbrella.
Building such world-class products, operating at such staggering scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with top-notch quality engineering. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated QA tools and techniques is a necessity.
You will join a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
We are actively seeking SDETs/Sr SDETs, who are curious, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about helping build quality products.
We think you could be a good fit if:
o You have a “"testing mindset” (similar to “engineering mindset", but subtly and importantly different). For example, you can think about bottlenecks, edge-cases, and failure-conditions of a given design/solution/system.
o You have working knowledge of at least one programming language- Java preferred, while others are also acceptable
o You have working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (eg. HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, etc.)
o You have working knowledge of either API test automation and UI test automation:
o API test automation: Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman, REST-assured, etc.
o UI test Automation: Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
o You have experience in building custom automated testing frameworks (as opposed to writing single test-cases)
o You enjoy working in a fast-paced learning environment with an aptitude for solving complex problems.
What you can expect in this role:
• Constantly learn new tools and techniques, primarily in the test automation space
• Apply test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within Jio in achieving faster testing cycles, that ultimately result in faster product releases
• Build and maintain custom automated testing frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-topbox apps.
• Brainstorm to come-up with automation testing strategies and test-data management for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts. For example, what should be unit-tested, what should be integration-tested, what can be tested in parallel, what must be tested sequentially, and so, on (ref: “testing pyramid”)
• Setup and maintain CI test scripts
• Create and manage test reports
• Provide detailed and effective bug reports
• Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues
• Mentor and help in on-boarding other team-members
B.Tech/B.E./PG in any Specialization
1-7 years with minimum 6 months experience in API test automation and UI test automation.
Skill Tags :
API Test Automation * Karate * RESTAssured * Framework designing * Test Data
Management * Running locally & in CI *Logging* System Test Automation
using Selenium WebDriver *Java *Test Strateg
Position: ( Manual QA)
• Position- QA Engineer
• Experience- 1 to 3 Years
• Perform Manual Testing in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Understand the Product Requirements clearly and clarify it.
• Identify Test Scenarios and Design Test Cases.
• Identify Defects, tracking defects in defect management tool and following up till it's closer.
• Perform Web Based Application testing.
• Actively participate in Daily Status Reporting, BA-Dev Co-ordination.
• Dealing with Developers and Business Analyst at various stages of QA life cycle
• Able to foresee issues/roadblocks that could possibly delay deliverables and proactively
escalate to QA Lead
• Perform Sanity Testing
• Perform Compatibility and Performance Testing whenever planned.
• Participate in already set QA Processes and Methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills required (Verbal & Written)
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Manual Testing experience in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Hands-on experience in all types of Black Box testing (Smoke, Sanity, System, Integration,
• API Testing, Database testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing will be an added advantage
• Web based SAAS products testing experience will be a bonus and will make you stand out in
• Testing experience with basic understanding of QA processes and Methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL
• Agile working experience is bonus. Experience with Scrum, Sprint, Backlog Planning is bonus.
• Should be operational as an individual contributor as well in test case preparation, test data
setup and test execution.
• Thorough understanding and solid hands-on experience in all types of functional testing.
• Should be able to proactively act upon mitigation plan
• Thorough understanding of SDLC & STLC
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Quick learner and proactive approach needed
Nice to have (One of the below)
• Experience with API Testing using tools like POSTMAN.
• Experience with Load Testing using tools like JMeter.
• Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium Framew
Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 30 days Max
Job Location: Pune
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
● Monitor debugging process results
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Prepare and keep updating documentation such as
o Test Artifacts ( Test plans, Test cases etc)
o Release & test planning
o Testing related guidelines
o Test reporting
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
● Atleast 1 years of experience in Product QA, Web plus Mobile Testing
● Experience & knowledge of tools like JIRA, Postman
● Understanding the Product Development life-cycle and the customer requirements
● Problem solving, detail-orientation and basic communication skills
● Agile mindset with the capacity to iterate quickly, test things with a lean approach
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
● Additional business degree/Certification in Agile or Scrum preferred
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Express.js or similar framework
- 1+ years of experience with MongoDB
- 1+ years of experience creating REST APIs and backend systems
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Server Setup/AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience.
You will help us in extending and maintaining our platform, join a cross functional team with different nationalities, backgrounds and experience levels. The agile team is co-located including the Product Managers. You will collaborate with all team members in order to deliver the best solutions that enhance our platform. This job is based in Magarpatta City, Pune where you will as part of Springer Nature’s digital product development team. You’ll be part of our big community of developers located in Germany, UK and India, to name a few.
About Springer Nature India Pvt. Ltd:
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: group.springernature.com and follow @SpringerNature
If you are still wondering, why should you work with us. Here are 5 reasons why?
- Springer Nature is one of the world's largest publishing company. Nobel laureates publish their research at Springer.
- We are truly a digital organization and Springer Nature Pune is at the helm of this digitization.
- We not only believe but preach providing good work life balance to our employees.
- We are investing in building our products using machine learning and NLP.
- We work in latest technologies like AWS and Scala.
About the Team:
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team at Springer Nature, Pune is responsible for delivering solutions related to Journals and Books Publishing and Production Systems for Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers (STM Publishers) & Education Publishers around the world. Our teams incorporate latest technologies built upon OpenText Documentum/ xCP Test Automation Framework to streamline, automate production workflows, and maintain metadata for Springer Nature; this helps us to continuously improve business response time and revenue stream. Every project is implemented in a distributed agile environment while continuously collaborating with customers stationed at various locations around the world.
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Work Location: Tower 9, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India. (Work from home until COVID-19 pandemic is over)
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Type of Employment: Permanent
Notice Period Preference:Candidates joining in 15 days of being offered
Technical/ Functional Competencies:
• Strong manual testing skills
• Troubleshooting in automation testing
• Identify and set up best practices
• Software testing fundamentals
• Core JAVA
• Oracle/MySQL queries
• Agile methodology
• Plan and coordinate for testing deliverable activities
• Attend daily project ceremonies and discuss the day’s plan and raise impediments, if any
• Look at JIRA board for Stories to be picked up
• Collaborate with testing team to analyze regression test report and take corrective
• Identify gaps in process and implement best practices for the same
• Provide project health updates to various stakeholders
If Interested kindly attach your updated CV and respond to us with:
1.Years of experience in Manual Testing:
2.Years of experience in Selenium Testing:
3.Current CTC Per Annum:4.Expected CTC Per Annum:
5. If having any offers in Hand and what is the highest offer amount:
6.Notice Period in days, and if negotiable up to how much:
8.Willing to Relocate to Pune once COVID is over:
9.Reason looking for a change:
Talent Acquisition Team
Strong experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar QA role.
Minimum 1-2 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android testing frameworks (XCTest, KIF, JUnit, Espresso).
Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium, HPQT).
Experience with API testing tools (Restlet, Postman).
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!