Job Description :
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- 3+ years of experience in creating wireframes, PRD, BRD workflows to manage requirements
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trend,
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committee
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of SQL, Database and API
- Understanding of Diagram and Wireframing tools such as Draw.io/ Balsamiq/ Miro/ other is preferred
- Understanding of Project Management tools such as JIRA/ Trello/ other is preferred
SDET – Full Stack Automation
Experience: 5-8 Years
Digit88 empowers digital transformation for innovative and high growth B2B and B2C SaaS companies as their trusted offshore software product engineering partner!
We are a lean mid-stage software company, with a team of 75+ fantastic technologists, backed by executives with deep understanding of and extensive experience in consumer and enterprise product development across large corporations and startups. We build highly efficient and effective engineering teams that solve real and complex problems for our partners.
With more than 50+ years of collective experience in areas ranging from B2B and B2C SaaS, web and mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and solutions, custom enterprise SaaS platforms and domains spread across Conversational AI, Chatbots, IoT, Health-tech, ESG/Energy Analytics, Data Engineering, the founding team thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment that allows us to showcase our best.
The Vision: To be the most trusted technology partner to innovative software product companies world-wide
Digit88 is expanding the extended software product engineering team for its partner, a US-based Energy Analytics SaaS platform company. Our partner is building a suite of cloud-based business operation support platforms in the Utilities Rate Lifecycle space in the Energy sector/domain. This is a bleeding edge AI and Big Data platform that helps large energy utility companies in the US plan, manage, review and optimize their new product and rate design, billing, rate analysis, forecasting, and CRM. The candidate would be joining an existing team of product engineers in the US and Pune/India and help us establish an extended product engineering team at Digit88.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on SDET in a senior role, that has the end-to-end expertise in ensuring high product quality, with a strong sense of ownership in driving things to closure. We’d love to hear from you, if you identify as someone who has strong fundamentals on system testing and end to end user level testing.
Your key responsibilities would be to
- Design, build and maintain clear and reliable automation frameworks/scripts for complex web-based applications from scratch to make testing processes effective and efficient in order to deliver high quality software.
- Take up the ownership of creating and enhancing E2E automation suite to cater to the E2E automation needs across multiple product suites.
- Understand business requirements and can work in a highly collaborative environment and follow a System/Product centric approach.
- Define test strategy, test plan for the product under test and drive creation of test scenarios and test cases based on sound test engineering principles.
- Research and contribute ideas for continually improving code quality and automation test performance.
- Work closely with both technical and non-technical team members. Interact with various levels of individual contributors and management to educate and influence automation test strategy.
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified.
- Integrate automation tests with CI pipeline.
You’d make a great fit if you are someone who has
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ total years of hands-on software engineering experience as SDET
- Good hand-ons experience in JAVA language, and good understanding of Object oriented programming.
- Expertise required is more on backed automation rather than UI automation, however UI automation knowledge is required as well.
- Minimum 4+ Years as Full Stack Automation SDET with expert level experience on web application automation using Selenium, Cypress
- Expertise in tools - Postman , REST Assured, Jmeter, Jest, Jenkins
- Strong programming language fundamentals - data structures, programming constructs etc.
- Ability to write code in one or more programming languages like Java to automate tests for the full solution stack (Java, Selenium, API Automation, TestNG, Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Experience in AWS primarily, Azure and Google Cloud is good as well.
- Working experience on Jira, familiarity with Agile environment including daily scrum.
- Experience with API Automation: Chrome Dev Tool using Postman
- Demonstrated capability to develop, maintain, and ship reliable automation scripts with minimum guidance.
- Solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies.
- Understands TDD test frameworks like TestNG, JUnit etc.
- Experience with any of JMeter, Performance Centre/LoadRunner, VSTS
- Understands HTTP and how modern web applications are built
- Thinks about security and is aware of OWASP
- Versatile with strong technical depth and ability to understand complex technical discussions and take decisions
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive Insurance (Life, Health, Accident)
- Flexible Work Model
- Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
- Flat organisation structure driven by ownership and accountability.
- Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple, Amazon, IBM Research, Adobe and other innovative product companies
- Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational AI, Tele-Medicine, Healthcare and more.
You will work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges.
This is the right time to join us and partner in our growth!
Develop high quality, secure, stable code for use in products and solutions for
customers, making it easier for other developers to maintain, enhance, reuse,
Work with Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team to understand and help
refine functional requirements for new products
Develop and outline architecture and relationships between subsystems and
participates in review of those designs
Investigate and, if necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to
Break down a large problem into smaller components and provide a clear
solution for each piece
Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
Research external best practices and emerging technologies for possible
incorporation into company products and methodologies
Write and maintain the code following Test-Driven-Design principles
Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering
5 to 7 years of strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
understanding of basic web fundamentals such as prototype based inheritance,
scopes, Event Loop, Memory Management in JS, etc
Should be good at developing modular front-end applications and is expected to
have the knowledge to create good abstractions that can be reused . Should also
have in-depth understanding of latest ES6 standards such as spread operators,
arrow functions, etc
Should have strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
Should be strong in OOAD Concepts
Should have a strong hands-on in React, Typescript
Should have Hands-on experience in any of the backend language.
Should understand latest paradigms in Front End Development such as Pub-Sub
Pattern, Redux, RxJS, Service Workers, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic
Injection, Bundle Optimisation, etc
Should have very good hands-on knowledge of CSS3 & HTML5
Should have good knowledge of Postman API Platform
Should have experience with Amazon web services – ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, etc
Should have Hands-on experience of developing RESTful web services and
integrating the same with heterogeneous clients
Should have Hands-on experience with Relational or NoSQL Database’s
Should have a very clear understanding of TDD is expected and should have
good exposure to writing UT's and designing UI components with testability in
Should have Strong Communication and Analytical skills
Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between
Hands-on experience with C++
Nice to have experience with Python
Nice to have experience with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, etc
Nice to have a hands-on & Understanding of CSS Pre-processors such as SASS,
● Design, create and execute automation scripts.
● Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability
for automation to the project team.
● Proficient in one of the programming languages (Java, Python, Full stack)
● Solid working knowledge of Automation Frameworks: Robot with Selenium web driver, Java with Selenium, CodeCept, Appium, Postman & Rest API
● Identification & evaluation of Automation tools/frameworks,
● Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing.
● Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/tracking tools.
● Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies.
● Knowledge in Software testing Life cycles and Software Development Life Cycle
● Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA processes and tools.
● Developing Automation strategy and Automation framework.
● Understanding the requirements, Identifying, and selecting the automation test cases
● Preparation of Automation set up & work environment
● Developing automation suites for the identified test cases.
● Collaborating with Testing team & Software Developers to develop solutions.
● Development of Mobile automation suites for iOS & Android devices.
● Ruby, Selenium, Rspec, Cucumber
● API testing with Postman
● Any of the Performance Testing tools like JMeter
● Minimum 5+ years of experience in test automation
Why work with us:
● Work with creative, go-getter coworkers in a flexible and fun environment
● Enjoy our startup culture in a flat, non-hierarchical setup
● Make an immediate and lasting impact and acquire new skills
● Receive a competitive salary with yearly bonuses and flexible paid time off
Avegen is a digital healthcare company empowering individuals to take control of their health and supporting healthcare professionals in delivering life-changing care. Avegen’s core product, HealthMachine®, is a cloud-hosted, next-generation digital healthcare engine for pioneers in digital healthcare, including healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies, to deploy high-quality robust digital care solutions efficiently and effectively. We are ISO27001, ISO13485, and Cyber essentials certified; compliant with NHS Data protection toolkit and GDPR.
We are looking for a Mobile Automation Tester who is passionate in Mobile App Automation and works in one or more mobile automation frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Build test automation frameworks.
- Work in an agile development environment where developers and testers work closely together to ensure requirements are met.
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites.
- Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Marketing, Usability, Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, and Support.
- Review test cases and automate whenever possible. -Educate team members on test automation and drive adoption.
- Integrate automated test cases into nightly build systems.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Experience in Mobile Testing. IOS automation and Android automation.
- Experience & knowledge of tools like JIRA, Selenium , Postman, Web and App test automation.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines like (Jenkins, Circle CI).
- API, DB Automation.
- Excellent scripting experience.
● Candidates with Bachelor / Master's degree would be preferred
Software QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Location: Pune, India
FlytBase is looking for passionate and hardworking Software QA Automation Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase was also awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Proficient in end-to-end testing for both Web and mobile applications.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
- Experience in Automation Testing with Cypress, Selenium, or similar end-to-end testing tools.
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, and vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge of testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, and fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with the company’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses,institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. We have created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data,
digital commerce, media and payment services. We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks,affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
We focuse on designing, developing and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have built under the umbrella.
Building such world-class products, operating at such staggering scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with top-notch quality engineering. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated QA tools and techniques is a necessity.
You will join a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
We are actively seeking SDETs/Sr SDETs, who are curious, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about helping build quality products.
We think you could be a good fit if:
o You have a “"testing mindset” (similar to “engineering mindset", but subtly and importantly different). For example, you can think about bottlenecks, edge-cases, and failure-conditions of a given design/solution/system.
o You have working knowledge of at least one programming language- Java preferred, while others are also acceptable
o You have working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (eg. HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, etc.)
o You have working knowledge of either API test automation and UI test automation:
o API test automation: Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman, REST-assured, etc.
o UI test Automation: Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
o You have experience in building custom automated testing frameworks (as opposed to writing single test-cases)
o You enjoy working in a fast-paced learning environment with an aptitude for solving complex problems.
What you can expect in this role:
• Constantly learn new tools and techniques, primarily in the test automation space
• Apply test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within Jio in achieving faster testing cycles, that ultimately result in faster product releases
• Build and maintain custom automated testing frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-topbox apps.
• Brainstorm to come-up with automation testing strategies and test-data management for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts. For example, what should be unit-tested, what should be integration-tested, what can be tested in parallel, what must be tested sequentially, and so, on (ref: “testing pyramid”)
• Setup and maintain CI test scripts
• Create and manage test reports
• Provide detailed and effective bug reports
• Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues
• Mentor and help in on-boarding other team-members
B.Tech/B.E./PG in any Specialization
1-7 years with minimum 6 months experience in API test automation and UI test automation.
Skill Tags :
API Test Automation * Karate * RESTAssured * Framework designing * Test Data
Management * Running locally & in CI *Logging* System Test Automation
using Selenium WebDriver *Java *Test Strateg
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
● Monitor debugging process results
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Prepare and keep updating documentation such as
o Test Artifacts ( Test plans, Test cases etc)
o Release & test planning
o Testing related guidelines
o Test reporting
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
● Atleast 1 years of experience in Product QA, Web plus Mobile Testing
● Experience & knowledge of tools like JIRA, Postman
● Understanding the Product Development life-cycle and the customer requirements
● Problem solving, detail-orientation and basic communication skills
● Agile mindset with the capacity to iterate quickly, test things with a lean approach
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
● Additional business degree/Certification in Agile or Scrum preferred
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Express.js or similar framework
- 1+ years of experience with MongoDB
- 1+ years of experience creating REST APIs and backend systems
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Server Setup/AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience.
You will help us in extending and maintaining our platform, join a cross functional team with different nationalities, backgrounds and experience levels. The agile team is co-located including the Product Managers. You will collaborate with all team members in order to deliver the best solutions that enhance our platform. This job is based in Magarpatta City, Pune where you will as part of Springer Nature’s digital product development team. You’ll be part of our big community of developers located in Germany, UK and India, to name a few.
About Springer Nature India Pvt. Ltd:
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: http://group.springernature.com">group.springernature.com and follow @SpringerNature
If you are still wondering, why should you work with us. Here are 5 reasons why?
- Springer Nature is one of the world's largest publishing company. Nobel laureates publish their research at Springer.
- We are truly a digital organization and Springer Nature Pune is at the helm of this digitization.
- We not only believe but preach providing good work life balance to our employees.
- We are investing in building our products using machine learning and NLP.
- We work in latest technologies like AWS and Scala.
About the Team:
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team at Springer Nature, Pune is responsible for delivering solutions related to Journals and Books Publishing and Production Systems for Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers (STM Publishers) & Education Publishers around the world. Our teams incorporate latest technologies built upon OpenText Documentum/ xCP Test Automation Framework to streamline, automate production workflows, and maintain metadata for Springer Nature; this helps us to continuously improve business response time and revenue stream. Every project is implemented in a distributed agile environment while continuously collaborating with customers stationed at various locations around the world.
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Work Location: Tower 9, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India. (Work from home until COVID-19 pandemic is over)
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Type of Employment: Permanent
Notice Period Preference:Candidates joining in 15 days of being offered
Technical/ Functional Competencies:
• Strong manual testing skills
• Troubleshooting in automation testing
• Identify and set up best practices
• Software testing fundamentals
• Core JAVA
• Oracle/MySQL queries
• Agile methodology
• Plan and coordinate for testing deliverable activities
• Attend daily project ceremonies and discuss the day’s plan and raise impediments, if any
• Look at JIRA board for Stories to be picked up
• Collaborate with testing team to analyze regression test report and take corrective
• Identify gaps in process and implement best practices for the same
• Provide project health updates to various stakeholders
If Interested kindly attach your updated CV and respond to us with:
1.Years of experience in Manual Testing:
2.Years of experience in Selenium Testing:
3.Current CTC Per Annum:4.Expected CTC Per Annum:
5. If having any offers in Hand and what is the highest offer amount:
6.Notice Period in days, and if negotiable up to how much:
8.Willing to Relocate to Pune once COVID is over:
9.Reason looking for a change:
Talent Acquisition Team
Strong experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar QA role.
Minimum 1-2 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android testing frameworks (XCTest, KIF, JUnit, Espresso).
Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium, HPQT).
Experience with API testing tools (Restlet, Postman).
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!