We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Express.js or similar framework
- 1+ years of experience with MongoDB
- 1+ years of experience creating REST APIs and backend systems
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Server Setup/AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
• Proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms
• Strong in Object oriented design
• Knowledge of github and AWS/Azure
• Advanced knowledge of following programming languages
o Python (Good to have)
• Good knowledge of databases (sql/nosql)
• Good knowledge of caching systems like Redis, Memcached
• Good understanding of design patterns and concurrency
• Understanding of microservice architecture and resiliency
• Good knowledge on SOLID principles
• Writing failsafe, circuit breaker system
• Good knowledge on authentication and authorizations.
• Idea on asynchronous programming model
• Understanding on normalization, ACID properties and indexing
• Good to have knowledge on EL
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer to join our team.
You will be responsible for
1. Generate recyclable code libraries
2. Implement ongoing security enhancements.
3. Attend regular meetings with the front-end team to expose weaknesses and problems 4. Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
5. Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
6. Maintain a stable server with minimal downtime
1. 3+ years experience in developing scalable microservices using REST APIs and other protocols in Node.
2. Experience working with multiple types of SQL and NoSQL datastores including MongoDB, Redis, and more.
3. Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in order to meet goals without management oversight.
4. Understanding of distributed architectures e.g. microservices and secure data security protocols.
Good to have
1. Experience with building scalable microservices in Golang
2. Experience with messaging systems like SQS, SNS, Kafka
3. Experience in AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
4. Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
5. Working experience in a fully remote working environment.
6. Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is valuable 1
7 Managed a team of 2 or more backend engineers.
- At least 5 years experience with Nodejs, Expressjs and Nestjs
- Familiar with Typescript Language (5 years experience in Typescript).
- Has worked with AWS console (ECS & EC2 & S3 Buckets, 3 years experience)
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of MongoDB Database (at least 5 yrs experience)
- API Integration
- Has worked with swagger for API documentation
- Has built live-streaming applications like Twitch TV, Periscope
- Has built social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Discord
- Great experience in developing real-time chat and video applications using languages like WebSockets or Pusher.
-Knowledge of REST applications
-Knowledge in database integration and shipments
-In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
-Experience with React and React Redux is an added advantage.
We're looking for exprienced Python developers with over 2+ years of production experience and strong expertise in building web applications and APIs using Python, Django and DRF. We are looking for cadidates who are go-getters and are leaning towards leadership positions. Candidates must have a proven history of building, scaling, optimising and securing Python based backends and APIs using a microservice architecture.
Bonus Skills : Experience with ReactJs, Node.js, FastAPI
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period. Jumpers please excuse, your application will be ignored
Key Skills Required
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
This is a contract-based job for 2 months, but we may also offer a full-time job based on the performance.
- Proficient in Node with Express.Js as a framework.
- Must have hands-on experience in Databases. (MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Hands-on experience in building microservices and processes.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
DIGIREX is an IT consulting and software services company delivering complex custom
software solutions on a variety of technology platforms to organizations across industry verticals.
Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms,
and software design.
Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge
across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application
containers, data stores, and distributed caches.
Minimum 6 years of experience with deep technical knowledge and hands on skills in Java.
Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, memcache.
Should be strong with Data Strcutures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts.
Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDb.
Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems.
Well versed with services and micro-services architecture.
Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing.