Postman Jobs in Ahmedabad
A Consulting & implementation services provider company
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
Location: Ahmedabad (Temporary WFH)
Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: Fresher to 3 Years
Salary: As per market standards
1-Should have played a vital role in Setting up Automation Frameworks, Processes, and Standards.
2-Expert proficiency in automation scripting using Java or other scripting languages.
3-Experience in using automation tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Sikuli, Junit/JMeter, etc.
4-Good expertise in System, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Ad-Hoc, Browser Compatibility, and Interface testing.
5-Prepare test case for Functional, Non-Functional, Integration and Usability, UI.
6-Experienced with a defect and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
7-Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test designing, and Test Execution, Defect Tracking & Defect Reporting.
8-Experience working in an agile development environment and scrum methodologies.
9- Involvement in setting up Test Environments, Requirements Management, Requirement Analysis.
10-Good understanding of database.
11-Should have experience in API testing.
12- Should have knowledge of payment gateway testing.
13- Good Knowledge of Performance Testing, Regression Testing, DataBase testing, Android Testing.
Education: B.E/B.Tech BCA/MCA
at Sigma Infosolutions
About the job:
We have a requirement forQA Engineer. It primarily involves Analyzing project requirements, Preparing test plan, API testing, and preparing test reports
Role will be of QA Engineer
Primary Skills: Manual Testing, No SQL, Web API Testing, API testing using postman/SoapUI etc,
Good to Have: Automation and Selenium Automation
We guarantee that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, an experienced HR team will always be available.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
● BE Computer Science
● Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 2-3 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.