PMP Jobs in Pune
1. ACSM or CSP(SM) or PSM(III) certified (Preferred CSP(SM))
2. SAFe(SA) or SAFe(SM)
Qualifications - Added Advantage
3. PMI- ACP
6+ solid experience on Scrum Mastery facilitation/leading, medium/Complex projects involved multiple technologies (Web, Mobile, Backend, API etc)
- Sound knowledge in Agile Methodology ( Lean,Agile,Scrum,SAFe) Proven servant leadership
- Conflict resolution capability
- Building high performance Teams
- Identify impediments and eliminate in a timely fashion.
- Experienced working with Mobile App/Web/ Backend development teams.
- Deliver projects in challenging circumstances
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
Smart Ship © Hub Digital is the company for you! We're looking for Project Manager Professionals from Maritime domain, in our growing global team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good Customer success handling experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent leadership & team managing skills, Customers and deliveries
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arrange and participate in discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Delivering products in an iterative, agile software lifecycle Desired Competencies / Experience.
- Develop detailed project plan to track progress, Knowledge of managing projects with use of risk management, quality management & scope change management.
- Responsible for managing timing, resources, budget and quality commitments of programs. Manage software budget and resource plan of scrum teams in alignment with project needs.
- Has strong technical knowledge and expertise in resolving technical issues. Ensure project dashboards are up to date for stakeholders review Innovate and identify measures for quick and flawless project delivery. Assess technical skill requirements and ensure that resources can meet those requirements by creating learning opportunities.
- Lead technical project teams as required, including engagement with third parties, product managers, and internal partners, through all stages of the SDLC.
BS/MS in computer science or prior experience as a software engineer
- Certified Scrum Master
- PMP or equivalent - nice to have to apply.
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling our Sales, Tech and Customer Success teams.
About the team:
Our App Launch team works with Enterprise customers spread across North America (70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%). This position will be a part of the App launch team which works closely with Sales, Tech and Customer Success and Support.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to successfully onboard new customers customers
- As a part of the App Launch team, you will be responsible for the customer Go-Live. This is one of the key metrics for us.
- For the Go-Live you will need to understand the scope of work, customer design and tech requirements, implementation timelines, business critical requirements and communicate those with the tech and design teams internally
- Also, work with Design, Tech, Sales and Support teams to Ensure clear communication of the deliverables and manage timelines effectively
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Prepare weekly reports and present it to the wider audience internally
- Track and monitor new feature request and prioritize the timelines with our dev team
- Implement best practices for reporting, monitoring and communicating issues, timelines and progress
- Strategically manage customer escalations & provide timely resolutions
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a startup or a fast paced organisation
- Highly organised, great prioritization skills, can work independently and has a sound judgement of business critical issues
- Has the ability to lead conversation across teams and across projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities with a wide range of customers
- Has professional certifications like PMP, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Has had experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Excel etc.
- Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast paced environment
- Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customers
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Aligning product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during sprints
- Coordinating with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
- Helping in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
- Resourcing availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/ Kanban) is must
- Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
- Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
- Ensure timely delivery as per the product plan.
- Track implementations across clients and ensure delivery in coordination with the technology team.
- Highlight Risks in the project, to ensure everyone understands overall risk.
- Manage the QA process, to help iterate on the products.
- Manage project scope and changes. Ensure that the project is within the scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Coach, the mentor, motivate and supervise the project team. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Keep detailed track of projects and share updates with clients.
- Manage client expectations for projects. 9.Customer visits.
1.Should have good knowledge of any technology
2.Good experience in customer management and people management.
3.Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise products is desirable
- Experience in banking and finance domain is a bonus
- Client facing experience in the role of a project manager.
Should have handled small/medium projects in the past.
Prepare product and project plans in coordination with the sales team and tech team.
Should have worked with technical architects and developers and understands the terminology and concepts.
Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
Experience of 3-4 years in Project Management
2-3 years in a PMO role
Overall experience of 6-8 years
Preferably from Product Organisations. But not a must.
Experience in preparing and reviewing Project Plans
Understanding of project governance and process compliances
Deep understanding of Project tracking and Risk assessment.
Experience of preparing Project reports, Snapshots, MIS.
Good team player - as he/she will need to work closely with PMs and other internal teams.