- Ensure timely delivery as per the product plan.
- Track implementations across clients and ensure delivery in coordination with the technology team.
- Highlight Risks in the project, to ensure everyone understands overall risk.
- Manage the QA process, to help iterate on the products.
- Manage project scope and changes. Ensure that the project is within the scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Coach, the mentor, motivate and supervise the project team. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Keep detailed track of projects and share updates with clients.
- Manage client expectations for projects. 9.Customer visits.
1.Should have good knowledge of any technology
2.Good experience in customer management and people management.
3.Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise products is desirable
- Experience in banking and finance domain is a bonus
- Client facing experience in the role of a project manager.
Should have handled small/medium projects in the past.
Prepare product and project plans in coordination with the sales team and tech team.
Should have worked with technical architects and developers and understands the terminology and concepts.
Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
Experience of 3-4 years in Project Management
2-3 years in a PMO role
Overall experience of 6-8 years
Preferably from Product Organisations. But not a must.
Experience in preparing and reviewing Project Plans
Understanding of project governance and process compliances
Deep understanding of Project tracking and Risk assessment.
Experience of preparing Project reports, Snapshots, MIS.
Good team player - as he/she will need to work closely with PMs and other internal teams.
About Skanda Projects
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance
- Assembling and leading the project team
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible
- Perform risk management to minimize/mitigate project risks
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion
- Track project performance - milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance
- Proven experience in project management and software development, estimation techniques
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
Assist Delivery leaders across all geographies with project staffing options and decisions for a growing 150+ person onshore consulting delivery team and 250+ India-based delivery team, with the ultimate objective of staffing the right people on the right projects.
Maximize utilization by monitoring gaps in consultant availability and coming up with creative staffing solutions.
Able to understand the process around Resource Requests, SOW, LOE, opportunity probability, change order, and budget. and alert the Delivery leaders for optimum utilization of resources. Should be able to do capacity planning and hiring analysis.
Stays in communication with Delivery leaders regarding consultant talent, consultant assignments, burnout risk, travel %, career goals, and other details pertinent for staffing.
Communicates staffing assignments to consultants in concert with Delivery Managers.
Should be aware of attrition and movement to other teams in advance.
Should be able to staff more than one practice/region.
Understand all project-related information.
Able to communicate supply to PMs and onshore ops managers in time with no escalations (capacity planning).
Able to communicate creative solutions with pros and cons.
Understand all project-related information and sales and revenue correlation.
Fluency in PSA (beans) attributes.
Should be mature enough to negotiate and communicate business solutions.
Should be able to suggest betterment for business processes and more importantly follow through and adhere.
3+yrs of strong experience as a reporting and Data / Project Management / Sales Operations / Finance Operations Analyst.
Should have the business acumen to understand the challenges of managing a billable project and how it correlates with Sales, Delivery, and Finance
Must have experience in building salesforce and excel based reports and dashboards
Experience with Data cleanliness and analysis
Ability to assist Ops Managers, PMs, and ADs, as needed, in monitoring project time and expense overruns.
Ability to generate and act on specific reports, such as missing timecards and missing timecard approvals.
Ability to understand project finance, billing types, goodwill and keep them aligned with the budget
Any work experience with WFM and resource management would be preferable
Fluency in PSA (beans) attribute
• The project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing EdTech solutions. These EdTech solutions, ranging across Learning Platforms, Assessment systems, Simulation Training, and Interactive content, are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
• The responsibility of the project lead is to guide the overall implementation of the solutions created by the Zeus Learning team and address day-to-day issues related to the client’s business processes
The essence of Role – key accountabilities
• Take charge of the project and help it succeed
• Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision
• Coordinate all activities to run the project
• Build product roadmaps, run agile ceremonies and manage stakeholder expectations
• Educate teams about software development processes.
• Be the interaction point between Zeus Learning teams and the client and set correct expectations
• Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned
• Should have a history of managing large projects.
• Good understanding of agile software development processes.
• Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
• Have great negotiation skills
• Expertise in spearheading IT projects and ensuring delivery of projects in compliance to the Cost, Schedule, Scope and Quality parameters.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ability to Ensure resource availability and allocation to accomplish objectives.
• Handle multiple clients at the same time and working is a dynamic environment
• Discuss with business customer or client to define project scope, requirements and deliverables
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include business requirements, project features, current system integration and documentation, business process, development of implementation plans.
• Develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
• Develop Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, time information per internal standards.
• Define communication plan for all stakeholders, get buy-in for status report format and communicate on defined frequency.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Coordinate and integrates project activities, lead the team.
• Track project performance using appropriate KPIs, metrics, tools, and techniques.
• Solve team conflicts and problem, take corrective actions when problem arises.
• Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
• Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC/Agilemodels/methodologies/, HR systems (like SAP, Oracle, etc.)and their direct implementation to projects.
• Strong project management skills with software development projects
• Ability to apply common, object-oriented modelling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams.
• Experience with requirements management, use case and modelling tools.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Must have 7+ years of total experience and at least 3-4 years of Project Management Experience
• Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma is a plus
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
What will you be doing?
A Project Manager is responsible for providing project management support from offshore to our clients in US healthcare IT services and related technologies. A Project Manager works in tandem with Project Managers in different Client time zones performing project governance across multiple engagements. The role provides support in critical areas of overall project management including management of cost, resourcing, and help identify, pursue, and close project risks. The role also requires to be able to maintain relationships with project teams, demonstrate value through service delivery, and improve service levels for our customers, all within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources.
The Project Manager has the responsibility of providing support for overall delivery and execution of the project. The role requires support across multiple projects within the organization with the following responsibilities:
- Financial Management - Planned hours, Actuals, ETC, EAC, overall cost, revenue, budget, and management of financial variance, & create SOW’s
- Risk Management - Managing and ensuring that all potentials risks/issues are properly communicated to all stakeholders with correct owners for the same identified and/or putting in a resolution plan in the form of risk register.
- Schedule Management - Ensure all project milestones, deliverables, Go-lives, deployment dates etc. are met and in case of any variance, keeping all the stakeholders informed with relevant reasons.
- Status Update - Status reports to clients using project management tools like Jira, SF, Microsoft office suite with all the details based on status from resources. Reports to KPi management showing the health of each projects.
- Process: Setup the stand operating processes that ensure the project teams are process oriented, and provide documentation to the clients.
- Others - Resourcing, maintaining overall project status, resolving project management related issues that may arise, performance approval, aligning projects to company objectives.
- Bachelor’s in computer science
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Quick learner and interest to learn new skills.
- US healthcare IT experience
- PMP/Scrum master Certification.
- Java or any other object-oriented programming language.
- Restful webservices.
- SQL/NOSQL databases.
- Slack or any other project communication tools.
- Timesheets (like Clarizen)
- Agile/Kanban development
Good to have:
- HL7/FHIR certifications
- Health Insurance
- Employee reward programs
- Employee Skill development programs
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Ensure all tech projects are delivered on time and are profitable
- Work with Account Managers to understand project requirements
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical team while ensuring each person on the team is actively working toward established milestones
- Hold daily technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Hold regular retrospectives to identify the positives and negatives of a project, and establish what the tech team can take forward from this
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for the technical team with support from the L&D team and CTO
- Be part of the recruitment and training of exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the tech team
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Strong credentials in software development and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle and Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Experience in applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills for project management
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage
As a PM Tech, you will work closely with:
- Development team
- Account Managers