MPP Jobs in Mumbai
a global provider of Business Process Management company
IT Project Manager – Team Lead
About the position:-
Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Stakeholder management, Budget management.
- · Merck specific Processes for project execution.
- Like Risk, info class, IT security etc.
- · Client communication and updates.
- · Daily monitoring and follow-up with development, testing, implementation teams for status update.
- · Project planning, estimation and scheduling the task/assignment for team. · Single point of contact for any other teams.
- · Close monitoring of allocation and utilization.
- · Status reporting to LT and stakeholders. ·
- Responsible for testing and releases. Coding standard and Documentation for project.
- · Responsible for Change and Risk management for the project.
at Quantilus Innovation India
We are looking for Application Support engineer with below requirement and responsibilities.
Experience - 1-3 years with below requirement( banking domain only)
Ø Hands on experience of APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
Ø Experience on APM Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Grafana, UIM
Ø Experience on Ticketing tool like Service Now, Jira, ITSM
Ø Good Knowledge of SQL and Linux and Basic understanding of Java
Ø Basic understanding of Incident Management Process and Lifecycle
Ø Basic understanding of SLA/KPIs
Ø Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Ø Responsible to check the success Ratio of Major Application Using APM Tools.
Ø Checking Various Dashboards from APM Tools and Updating Stakeholders for any impact.
Ø Posting Telemetry in Specified time intervals on various Channels and Groups.
Ø Providing RCA for Incidents and preparing chronology.
Ø Managing Incident with SLA and Updating as per Priority and severity.
Ø Supporting Application Team in Drill Activity and Change Management Activities.
Ø Supporting Application Team with SR and extracting result from Database as required.
Ø Preparing Report of daily BAU.
at Birla Soft
- 4+ yrs of experience having strong fundamentals on Windchill Customization & Configurations, Reporting Framework Customization, Workflow Customization , Customer handling
- Strong Customization background around Form Processors, Validator, data utilities, Form Controllers etc.
- Deep Knowledge in Windchill architecture
- Experience in atleast one full lifecycle PLM implementation with Windchill.
- Should have strong coding skills in Windchill development and Customization, ThingWorx Navigate Development (Mandatory), Thing Worx Architecture Configurations Mashup creation, ThingWorx and Windchill Upgrade
- Should have Build and Configuration management (Mandatory) - HPQC \JIRA\Azure\SVN\GITHUB \ Ant
- Knowledge & Experience in Build and Release process
- Having worked on custom upgrade will be a plus.
- Understanding of application s development environment, Database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints. Understanding of Database administration, Database design and performance Tuning
- Follow Quality processes for tasks with appropriate reviews. Participate in sharing knowledge within the team.
We are the largest and most active online platform for international education!
Yocket was established in 2015 with a mission to connect people to the world's best learning opportunities.
Today, Yocket is the largest community-driven online platform for international education. We help the study abroad aspirants by connecting them to the best universities over the world. Till date, we have helped more than 10,00,000 students across countries pursue their higher education.
Every day thousands of students use our products to explore universities, connect with peers and alumni from renowned universities. Recently we were chosen as one of the Top 100 Indian Startups by Google and MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
At Yocket, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way students make their decisions about education. If you wish to create an impact and help students get the best education by taking our vision ahead, we would love to have you in our team!
We are looking for driven individuals to work in a data-driven product management team, helping impact the user experience on our product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive our user behaviour and steer the product vision. You will study user behaviour in depth to validate critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of product managers, software engineering, data analytics, user experience, and customer service.
This role is a good fit for someone who is creative yet highly data-driven and who has strong customer focus and 'product sense', combined with an established track record in user behaviour analysis.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Experience working in areas such as data warehousing, databases, data visualisation, statistics, data analysis, A/B Experiments, reporting, basic machine learning and modelling.
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data and share the insights with key stakeholders.
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Create the team’s analysis roadmap and prioritise.
- 1+ years of experience in an analyst role is a must.
- Depth knowledge of visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio,Tableau,or PowerBI.
- Efficient with two or more tools used for product analytics or user behaviour trends (Google Analytics, WebEngage, MixPanel, Amplitude, CleverTap or similar).
- Experience with database and/or spreadsheet software, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and / or Advanced Excel. Should be able to write and comprehend complex DB queries.
- Must be efficient in understanding the Product, able to comprehend PRDs well, frame and analyse KPIs in order to enhance end user experience.
- Prior experience with JIRA is preferred.
- Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems.
- Ability to work with large data sets and to interpret them statistically along with strong problem solving skills.
- Degree in statistics, engineering or a related discipline and a passion or expertise in data and statistical analysis.
- Effective Communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers,and clear status updates.
- Comfortable with fast-pace and ambiguity in a start-up environment.
- Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadlines.
- Functional knowledge of Business Operations Software or CRMs like Freshsales, ZohoCRM or LeadSquared is a plus.
- Work from anywhere (We don't want to keep you away from your loved ones for long).
- Medical Insurance + access to doctors, diet consultation, dermatology etc (We value your well-being).
- 5 days a week and Flexible work-timings (Great work life balance!).
- No boss kinda culture (We have mentors, not bosses, bring your own idea on the table without any hesitation)
- Access to your psychological counsellor (We take care of your mental well-being).
at Magic9 Media and Consumer Knowledge Pvt. Ltd.
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
at Truemeds India
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
A sports-focused digital media agency
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position description: 2+ years of experience in database development.
- Understand requirements from front end applications developers
- Write advanced queries, stored procedures, cursors, functions & triggers
- Conduct code reviews
- Work with high-traffic application servers
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: MSSQL Development - TSQL, Stored Procedures, & Triggers, Advance Queries, Optimization, Indexes, Joins, Database Design, JIRA.