Need a graphic designer who should be able to conceptualise campaigns and execute eye-catching and professional email designs. With the desire to learn organisational and business values, they should be able to determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
- Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an engaging consumer journey.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and expectations.
- Be a great team player and coordinate with other design teams to seek and provide design assistance.
- Use proficient creative software skills to create a variety of static and motion graphics for communication design.
- Learn business requirements and organisational values to adapt the same in designs.
- Understand how creatives are performing via analysing performance data and incorporate the same understanding into subsequent creatives.
Designation: Art Director
Department: Brand Marketing
Location: Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura Delhi
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- 3+ years of experience in digital, social and offline design at advertising agencies or similar industry.
- Experience with wide range of media, including offline, digital, video, web, and popular social media networks including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter.
- Have worked on marketing collateral and packeging.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative and campaign work.
- Experience in illustration, animation and photography a plus.
About The Position
You’ll be an integral part of the in-house creative team, acting as a brand custodian of the Glam21 visual brand. If you are keen on taking on a lead role in branding and advertising across digital, social and offline media, this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and design assets with creative effectiveness, and do so by introducing and applying expert art direction to creative projects.
- Responsible for ideation and creative direction setting for the brand and sub-brands; across the board
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with teams for a wide range of materials – be in ATL, BTL, internal, corporate or brand communication
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Responsible for the quality of visual content by understanding and enhancing the brand visual language
- Develop innovative marketing experiences that help tell meaningful stories, which connect to users and communities to drive awareness and viewership of the brand.
- Working closely with the studio team to proactively plan and execute campaign shoots as per the brand communication calendar.
- Graphic and Layout design, End to End development of the set.
- Build and mentor a high-performing creative team
- Read, review and design content to identify the right content for videos.
- Supervise projects, timelines and manage deadlines
- Visual thinker & Ideator, who can come up with concepts and ideas in a very creative and innovative manner.
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Skilled communicator with excellent leadership, interpersonal, relationship management skills and keen eye for aesthetics, layout and color combination.
- Solid experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- High on creativity and should have the ability to delegate responsibilities & execute team projects within the set timeline.
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
Skills:- Illustration, Graphic Designing, Above The Line Marketing (ATL), Below The Line Marketing (BTL).
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Quick Radius, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful videos that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social media, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Interact with clients to understand brief and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Conduct testing of applications, websites to Assess user experience
- Your code should be browser independent and compatible with all screen resolutions (Responsive Design Coding)
- Your code should perform well on both the screen sizes of both web and mobile both.
- You are responsible for keeping yourself updated with the latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and closely work with the development team to drive product improvement
- UX design experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Must have 2-3 years of experience and be well versed with Figma
- Expertise in standard UX software tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Balsamiq, or any other UI/UX latest tool
- CSS Frameworks Bootstrap3x/4x, Foundation (For Responsive Development), 960 Grid System
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- 2 years of experience with web and mobile designing
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
- No login, no log out time we believe in you take your time but complete the work before the deadline
And much more...
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a graphic designer at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to conceptualise ideas and craft inspiring designs, as well as to play a part in envisioning the creative direction for these companies. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop thoughtful, creative illustrations that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on exploring new concepts and enjoy watching your ideas come to life – from conceptualisation to production.
This is a full-time role (9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays), with a monthly salary of 363 USD.
Competencies created: You will be able to
- Develop design concepts for business objectives and goals
- You'll learn how to deliver value to projects through objective-based design such as developing the style and vision for the clients that we work with.
- You’ll get to design for business success for creative and effective delivery of branding services
- Manage various stakeholders and project requirements
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our team to ensure collaterals are delivered on time
- You’ll manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines, ensuring high quality and accuracy of final deliverables through proofreading
About the Role:
- Create Visual Brand Identity
- Conceptualise a creative direction for Testing Ground’s projects
- Conceptualise and design branding/marketing materials for both print and web related marketing material
- Produce new artwork based on brand guidelines agreed with our team
- Create print and digital advertising materials
- Develop Key Visuals and Collaterals for Marketing Campaigns and Events
- Assist in the management of website, newsletters and all other company materials, where necessary
- Design all graphic, sales and marketing materials e.g. EDM / Posters / Banners
- Work with us in crafting visually compelling presentations
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Ensure design specifications are production-ready
- Engage with external printers or contractors/suppliers/vendors to ensure the highest quality of materials and that deadlines are met
- Proper documentation of all design files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative fields
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity in Adobe InDesign for desktop publishing
- Ability to convey company’s message in line with brand’s guidelines through original design
- Ability to create strong design concepts
- (good to have) Skilled in video editing
- (good to have) Skilled in photography and videography
- (good to have) Knowledge of photo editing in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” : https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go
deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re
calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently,
and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
In this role, candidate
would be primarily responsible for design and develop application, create
seamless interfaces taking into account client demands and user requirements.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving,
sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and
mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to
core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate
- Bachelor of design / Master of design
- UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as
Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin and Zeplin.
- Ability to work with clients to understand
detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client
needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design standard
methodologies to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD),
planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid
prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions
efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Experience in UX/Product Design
- Teammate with great communication skills.
- You should be able to clearly articulate your
design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- Strong understanding of UX fundamentals
- Exceptional design skills, production value and
attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual
- Understanding of common software development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skill in Adobe products (Photoshop and
illustrator), and PowerPoint. Experience in Prototype applications is a plus.