Google Drive Jobs in Pune
Our client works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youth. It is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led
approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation. The NGO runs through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs and Citizens to work together toward changing lives.
● Design and execution of research into the impact of an agency-led approach to livelihoods.
● Design and execution of the appropriate baseline surveys in communities.
● Gaining an in-depth understanding of the impact of the NGO program at the community level.
● Identification of research partners as required.
● Building tools and systems for monitoring and evaluation of the Lighthouse program and guiding the work of the data & reporting team.
● Data quality audits for program-specific data across the organization.
● Master’s degree in statistics or economics with a specialization in statistical methods, or social sciences with training in qualitative and quantitative research methods.
● Minimum 5 years of work experience in the social sector/ corporate sector.
● Critical thinking
● Analytical ability
● Result orientation
● Excellent written and oral communication in Hindi and English (Knowledge of Marathi
will be an added advantage)
RevBoosters is a data-centric, service-based company that helps businesses to harness the power of marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart to grow their businesses using the concepts of Digital Marketing.
Services to clients are done by using techniques of performance marketing - PPC.
RevBoosters has a lot of success stories with helping businesses grow in the Indian market and markets in the United States of America.
About the role:
RevBoosters is looking to hire interested and driven candidates with excellent research skills to focus on growing the business by supporting the business development team in increasing the reach of the company to more sellers/business owners/brand owners, partner agencies and CMOs in the Indian and international markets.
- A graduate degree with 0 - 1 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity to learn more about digital marketing, e-commerce, marketplaces, retail and other concepts that are closely related to the domain of business operations.
- Highly proficient in researching solutions and business development.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of tools like MS Office, G Suite.
- Candidates aspiring to have a career in business consulting are the best fit for this role.
- Get a thorough understanding of the company, its services, target market and domain of operation.
- Research, research, research and more research of the business opportunities, viable income streams, target market and domain of operation.
- Identify new business opportunities by connecting with potential clients over social media or by the process of cold calling.
- Fill up the sales pipeline by generating a fixed number of leads on a monthly basis.
- Complete targets of setting up calls with the senior business development team and the clients.
- Assist the senior members of the business development team to organize and closing deals with potential clients.
- Develop and improve marketing and sales collaterals that will help the business development team close more deals.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
What’s in it for the candidates:
- A chance to work with a determined, enthusiastic, fun-loving and creative team that comprises the best minds in the country.
- Exposure to various concepts of digital marketing and in-depth understanding of each concept and its career growth potential.
- A chance to interact with industry leaders, business owners and achievers only to be inspired by each and every story that comes with them.
- A clear shot to prove yourself to be worthy of handling additional responsibilities with accelerated growth promotions.
- A chance to explore international markets that can help set up additional business opportunities.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
What you need to have:
- Looking for Marketing Executive/ Trainee for US/ Pune based startup.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Male candidates having good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent people skills
- Should be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/ she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate Market Research Associate, with an analytical mindset and thrust to constantly thrive with current market trends.
As a Market Research Associate you will be responsible for providing actionable insights by conducting detailed market research to provide in-depth analysis of the current market trends, competitive analysis, market share across our line of products - Scalefusion, NuovoPay, and NovoTeam.
What will you do?
- Develop a good understanding of the SaaS industry and perform in-depth analysis to evaluate the current market trends.
- Demonstrate ability to track and analyze global market development, competitive landscape, impact of economic trends on the industry, business scenario and growth prospects
- Provide analytical interpretation of the data to conceptualize and build perspectives based on industry trends and their impact
- Identify and understand change-causing trends that impact our market, as well as industries related to our products.
- Perform valid and reliable market research on competitors’ products & services and turn into actionable insights for product and marketing managers.
- Help our sales & marketing team to generate effective strategies based on secondary market research.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand target market characteristics and map its needs with the offerings
- Research, curate and build database(accounts & contacts) using lead generation tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha etc to fuel sales pipeline
- Identify prospective industry events, trade shows, networking events and opportunities
Calling to understand requirements
Prepare and sending quotations
Maintain and tracking of sales funnel
Maintaining CRM /LMS
• Researching organizations and individuals online (through LinkedIn) to identify new
leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about
• Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and
• Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected
content, and cross-selling and upselling
• Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients,
pitching in for the expected research content by the clients, based on your
• Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs
of the clients
• Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
• Account Farming and development
• Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively
• Must be flexible with a variety of work handed over and complete with justice. Must
be a full - time dedicated team member
GrowthAssist is one of the globally recognized outsourcing agencies in the industry based out in India, founded in 2020 with a current strength of 25+ team members, and growing rapidly.
Currently, we are hiring passionate Paid Marketing Specialists to join our team. Please refer to the job description for more insights about the organization and the role:
- Job Location: Jaipur/Pune/Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Remote OK
- Job Title: SEM Consultant
- Job Timings: 5 PM to 1 AM (IST) | US Client
- Job Type: Contractual & Full-time (Both)
- Required Experience: 2+ years
- Salary: 30-50k INR (Month)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and keeping track of ROI.
- Compiling regular spend reports for campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Understand the client’s business and work towards achieving their KPIs.
- Weekly/fortnightly and monthly reporting of the accounts with data insights.
- Be up to date with industry updates and experiments.
- Drawing the strategies, executing, and analyzing profitability.
- Coordination with the other teams to get the right assets and execution done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge/experience in working in-house or agency working methodology and culture.
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with coding and conversion tracking will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management tools but not limited to: Google AdWords Editor, Yahoo advertising platform, MSN Adcenter, Facebook ads manager & LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Proven track record of management of paid search campaigns (Google, Yahoo, MSN), mobile paid search campaigns, GDN & shopping ads, and Retargeting campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn) creation, drawing the strategies and analyzing the performance.
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytics tools (GTM & GA).
- Google Ads certifications with in-depth knowledge.
- Expertise in Advance level Excel operation (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP Experience).
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Additionally, we at Growth Assist review communication skills and English fluency to ensure effortless collaboration.
What We Offer
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives