About Bonzai – The Intelligent Creative Platform
- Work with cloud application migration leaders to define and create application migration
- Work with Infra engineer, Dev Ops, Application Teams and others in executing migration
projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption
- Provide cloud migration expertise covering infrastructure, application architectures, cloud
capabilities, security, etc.
- In collaboration with application teams, review and identify candidate applications for
cloud migration based on pre-defined application rationalization
- Define appropriate migration strategy for each application (Rehost, Re-Platform,
Rearchitect, etc.) while considering cost and complexity of the various options
- Help identify potential risks that may impact migration projects and identify appropriate
- Ensure migrated applications comply with required security requirements
- Measure relevant cloud application migration KPIs to ensure overall program health and
- Experience with configuration, migration, and deployment experience related to Azure
and AWS/Other cloud platforms IaaS/PaaS Technologies
- Work closely with Cybersecurity to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Must have skills: Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, IaC, Cloud Native know-how, Application
- Add-on skills: DevOps – Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins/Chef, Cloud Security
1. Lead a growing team of engineers, responsible for overall technical direction of the team
2. Responsible for code and data architecture, resource management and timely delivery of
3. Responsible for scaling team (hiring) and product infrastructure with the growing user
4. Responsible for creating scalable system architecture & infrastructure
5. Hands-on coding of individual product modules
6. Own the codebase, identify code optimization opportunities and maintain error-free code
7. Maintain code documentation
8. Setup and manage back-end infrastructure/services
9. Research new technologies that have the potential to improve the product
10. Manage team’s development backlog tasks/timelines
11. Conduct detailed code reviews, create test cases and conduct alpha, beta testing, conduct QA testing with help from QA engineers
12. Gather requirements business/product managers regarding new feature requests and bugs
What we need?
1. 3-5 years hands-on coding experience in mobile application development with Android SDK, Swift or Flutter SDK and Firebase, Google Cloud Platform or AWS backend
2. 1-2 years experience in leading a team of software development and QA engineers
3. A keen interest in new technologies and best practices
4. Experience in managing development tasks/timelines for a team (e.g. by holding daily scrums)
5. Ability to create fault resistant development frameworks for engineers
6. Experience in seamless deployment of apps to Play Store and App Store and knowledge of respective developer guidelines
7. Experience with performance testing & tuning, scaling and optimization of high-load applications
8. Experience in scaling through non-relational distributed databases
Role : SRE
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
- Experience in building, deploying and operating cloud solutions on Kubernetes
- Strong expertise administrating and scaling Kubernetes on bare metal and CKA preferred
- Expertise on K8s Interfaces CNI, CSI, CRI and Service meshe
- Hands-on experience as a DevOps or Automation development
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols.
- Experience working with Helm Charts and building out Infrastructure As Code (IaC)
- Experience in writing software to automate orchestration tasks at scale; we commonly use Python, Go, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling for cloud-based applications specifically Terraform / CloudFormation, Jenkins and Git
- Architected CNF Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of the principles of 12-factor apps and modern containerized microservices
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud environments
- Experience developing and using Application & Integration stacks/tools such as Kafka, Spring Cloud, Apache Camel, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Knative, and NoSQL
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Profile – Backend Developer (Node JS)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - Fresher
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Knowledge on NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive mobile and web applications.
Qualifications Required -
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computers
· Experience - 3-4 Years
· Some experience with Mobile App development will be plus
- Experience in with Node.js, Express.js, REST API
- Experience with NoSQL database - MongoDB
- Experience with AWS services
• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation
Looking for Software Architects @ WinSoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
Winsoft Technologies is offering experienced software developers and architects an unparalleled product engineering opportunity in cutting edge Software Defined Network (SDN) space, with fast-growing clients in the USA and Europe.
We are a talented team of software professionals with a strong technology and domain focused growth culture. You can look forward to an open, flexible working environment combined with a generous CTC package.
We invite the following individuals to contact us and have a conversation about this opportunity:
1) Senior Software Architect / Systems Designer (experience level: 7+ years)
An expert having experience with a large variety of multi-tier architectures, aware of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of Java-based solutions, collaborate with multiple teams to provide efficient and innovative solutions to business requirements preferably in the networking domain and have good understanding & experience of high-performance micro-services scale & real-time response systems.
If you take pride in your work and desire to leave a mark on the industry do consider joining our specialized team of engineers.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who is proficient with writing API's, working with data, using AWS and capable of applying algorithms mainly machine learning-based to solve problems and create/modify features for our students. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Use of algorithms to drive data analytics and features.
- Ability to use AWS to solve scale issues.
Apply if you can only arrive for a face to face interview in Bangalore.