Google Drive Jobs
at Wing Operations & Technologies
Job Summary: - This is not a hardcore BPO job wherein you're required to take 100+ calls or chats. This is a Client Facing role and someone who has good communication skills is highly suitable for this position!
You would be alleviating our client's day-to-day responsibilities by: -
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Booking travel and accommodations
- Managing a contact list
- Preparing customer spreadsheets and keeping online records
- Organizing managers’ calendars
- Performing market research
- Creating presentations, as assigned
- Addressing employees' administrative queries
- Providing customer service as the first point of contact
What we expect: - This is a 100% remote opportunity that requires working in the U.S. timezone. The VA role is one that doesn’t neatly fit within the confines of the “9 - 6 day”, so we’re looking for a go-getter who’s eager to be flexible and available, even outside traditional working hours. Our Virtual Assistant will serve as an essential partner to the client. This highly organized, endlessly resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
Benefits of working with WING: -
- 100% remote opportunity which gives freedom to work at your desired location.
- Benefits of both worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning curve of a Start-Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service Provider.
- The sky's the limit when it comes to learning, growth & ideas.
- We do not follow the “typical corporate” hierarchy ladder.
- As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Wing is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a remote position.
SyncEzy is a SAAS integration company and we build deep integrations between the world's leading applications. We are looking to expand our integrations to other areas and are looking for Four Experienced Developers to join our team.
Senior Laravel / PHP Full Stack Developer - Work from Home/ Remote Role
The right candidate will:
- Have developed integrations or applications using the Laravel Framework and Microservices.
- Develop deep functional integrations between applications using publicly documented APIs.
- Have a strong experience using tools like Postman to consume APIs from Salesforce, Zoho, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Xero, Quickbooks, Shopify, Procore, simPRO, or similar apps.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Understand business requirements based on spec sheets and build deep functional integrations
- Work well with the existing team of developers
- Have demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including PHP Laravel framework, Angular, NodeJs
- Experience with SOAP, REST, and other APIs
- Experience with OAuth, Managing Security, and access tokens, encryption, Single Sign-On.
Round 1: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a video conferencing interview.
Round 2: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to Software Development Test assignment task, You will be paid for up to 8 hours based on the time taken to complete the task.
Round 3: Personal Interview / Meet the team / Offer if successful.
* Less than 5 years experience? Please do not apply for this role.
** If you are not prepared to do a programming test, Do NOT APPLY.
*** Working from Home is mandatory, we do not have a physical office!
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with Laravel framework.
- Minimum 3 years experience with public APIs of world-leading applications like (Salesforce, Zoho, Mailchimp, Xero, Quickbooks, Shopify, or more)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Bachelors in Engineering IT / Computer Science. BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- PG Diploma in Computers, MCA in Computers, M.Tech in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers.
Must have requirements for all Remote Roles with SyncEzy
- A very good internet connection 50mbps minimum. (Please do a speed test BEFORE applying)
- A proper work desk/setup at home and a quiet place to work.
- A Laptop / Computer during your probation period, we will provide company hardware laptop / PC, Headphones, standup desk, etc. upon confirmation.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
CTC: 8 lacs to 10 lacs
A TRUE Remote / Work from the Home position. We are a Global Remote company and have been remote working long before it was made popular by COVID. We have staff dispersed across 4 countries and 15 cities. We pride ourselves on running a flat organization, with a friendly easy-going culture.
Competitive Salary + All the below
- Allowance for Internet / Phone costs
- Company Hardware provided after completing probation.
- Flexible, family-friendly & fun work environment
- Continuous development and education allowances.
- Flexible Remote work from anywhere (As long as you have good internet and communication)
- Excellent growth opportunities, and growth into leadership for the right candidate.
- Generous policies around leave / social and training allowances
- End-of-year bonuses based on company + Individual performance.
- Zero Commute, Work while you work, play while you play. Perfect Work / Life balance.
Global Marketing and Procurement Company
1. Create and design winning PPTs using MS PowerPoint for regional teams in line with
company strategy and objectives for business reasons.
2. Edit and format PPTs to agreed timescales
3. Develop new processes , technologies to enhance efficiency
1. PPT Specialist with strong skills in MS PowerPoint
2. Excellent written & spoken English communication
3. Desirable - Knowledge of Word & Excel, Google Drive, Slides, Docs and Sheets
at Cryption Studios
at BAY AREA TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
The Document management system Developer will be working in an organization where collaboration, together with best practice document, data and knowledge management are key elements of it’s operations.
Our Client is a key technology being used to address these needs. The candidate will have demonstrated extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of the duties and key responsibilities and working within a small will be essential for the role to make a strong, hands on contribution.
Client has 13 different Document management system that includes DropBox, Google drive, Network drives, SharePoint, Domo, Alfresco.
The Document Management system developer will take responsibility for all aspects of the design, document migration, solution development, deployment and support of key document management system infrastructure and business solutions.
Over 200 TB of content or documents will be migrated from data center based document management system cloud based document management system.
Technology solution should robust to support multiple different system content migration to Client System.
- Lead development and deployment of Client solutions to meet identified requirements, engaging with business users as required.
- Support Specialist o Provide expert user support and guidance, as required.
- Deliver user training and documentation, as required.
- Drive best practice usage and compliance with policy and audit requirements.
- Contribute to improving consistency and effectiveness of information and document governance within the Institute.
- Drive consistency in Clients deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management.
- Create Templates, access management, security setup and metadata management to automate folder creation
- External user collaboration using optimal security policy and access management
- Integration with third party systems like Docusign and Viva Vaults
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 4 year undergrad Degree qualification is required
- Must have a knowledge about CFR Part 11 compliance
- Must have knowledge about GxP best documentation practices
- com training and certification would be highly desirable.
- Cloud based document management system API integrations, template management, access management set up experience is desirable
- Experience with SharePoint, Alfresco, Domo document management system is must
- document management system metadata management
- Experience is large scale migration from data center to cloud based document management system
- com or similar system Waterfall access management setup experience
- com or similar system Template and workflow setup experience
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Technical expert roles in Cloud based document management systems environments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management, training, presentation and public speaking.
- Demonstrated, quality focused, track record of successful projects.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential.