* Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
* Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
* A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
* Hands-on on Microsoft Azure and have demonstrated skills in building complex applications on Azure will be added advantage
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs, and evaluates programs for functional areas
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems
- Devises logic procedures
- Prepare Flowcharting
- Performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Develops Conversion and System implementation plans
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming of documentation
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
- Train users in conversion and implementation of system
- Communicate with end users and understands the requirements in clearly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering / MCA with 5+ years of solid software development experience using .Net environment using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Experience working with Manufacturing Execution System (Camstar) is a plus.
- Experience working with Web services and XML/ XSLT.
- In Depth knowledge of MS-SQL 2005/2008 including coding of SPs.
- Has a Solid background of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and the use of UML views and diagrams.
- Has the ability to design and document software applications with minimal supervision.
- Experience in multi-platform software Development (DOS, Windows).
- Experience in developing software applications in a multi-tier architecture.
- Experience in WCF / MVC is a plus.
- Experience is in Source Controls like SVN / TFS.
- Able to handle all phases of SDLC.
As discussed, Please find the below details about our company
TraviYo is established on 15th June 2016. The major mandate of the company is to provide technology solutions to Travel Agents, a hassle-free automated platform to Generate Business, Manage operations, and Track Transactions that would eventually help increase revenue generation. TraviYo is awarded by the start-up India program and funded by SIDBI ventures. The major mandate of the company is to provide service to Travel Agents, a hassle-free automated platform to Generate Business, Manage operations, and Track Transactions that would eventually help increase revenue generation. As an extension of this product, TraviYo provides a CMS-based dynamic website and Mobile APP for both android and iOS platforms.
· Develop and support for the project developed on MVC/ASP .Net, C#, and SQL Server.
· Understanding requirements and design the solution of complex problems using Microsoft Workflow
· Must be capable of on-time implementation and release for production
· Open to work on new technologies
· Can able to work individually and in a team
· Sound knowledge on SQL query optimization
Please go through the details and share your confirmation for the same.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to provide platform features and components to support Ingenio’s business objectives.
- Participate in the design and development of the company’s e-commerce layer.
- Translate Product requirements into scalable technical solutions, write high-quality code, conduct unit testing, provide technical leadership, and communicate project status to team members and stakeholders.
- Influence technical debt by re-designing components and adopting new technologies
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 4 - 8 years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in C# and .NET framework.
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST) and web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC.
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 2-5 yrs
Location: Baner, Pune
- Develop high-performance systems to publish REST Services.
- Deliver services for high availability, with high quality.
- Work closely with software developers to develop the best implementations. Develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and scalable software
- Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open-source APIs
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
- Work closely with Enterprise Clients and Map Requirements to Platform features
- BE/B.Tech or Similar (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field).
- 3-5 years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organizations.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing scalable and high-performance services
- Proven working experience on Java / C++ / C# / Go.
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in Web Services, JSON, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Maven, Spring.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins), and version control (GIT).
- Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling, and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Client-facing Written and Speaking communication skills.
- Job Title:- Fullstack Developer
- Experience:- 2-5 years of experience
- Job Location:- WFH
- Number of Vacancy:- 01, 5days working.
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Resources must have sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience.
- Should have good understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular is desired.
- Exposure to complex enterprise application component development and maintenance.
- Good understanding of design patterns & principles.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical issues through verbally and oral to client/management team.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor /as a collaborative team member.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Oracle is an added advantage.
- Nice to have Docker and Azure container knowledge/experience.
- Basic knowledge of micro services.
- Nice to have Azure DevOps knowledge.
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, MVC framework, Servlets Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST, MYSQL.
- Experience in Database application programming for MySQL server using
Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery. Java script.
- Formulated AWS (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Route53, SG, ELB, IAM, CloudWatch). (ABOVE ONLY NEEDED FOR 7+ EXPERIENCE)
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment
and Maintenance of Web services, Client Server and Web based applications.
- Well versed with Agile development process, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like GIT.
- Ability to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication
skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
- Good Coding Skills
- Hands on Experience on C#
- Object Oriented concepts using C#
- File IO
- GAC concepts
- Entity framework
- .Net Core Concepts
- Sql Queries
- Knowledge of Angular/React/Vue/Java Script/ Type Script
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Good in communications (Verbal and Written)
- Should have worked individually or in team
Our Customer is building and configuring New Dealer Management Software (DMS) for the Indian continent. DMS will be executed in multiple phases, Our customer is looking for a full stack developer to execute the project. The candidate will be working extensively on C#, MVC and Entity framework and helping Devops team to smoothen the release process
Job brief DotNet (2 to 3 years)
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
-Participate in requirements analysis
-Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
-Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
-Test and deploy applications and systems
-Revise, update and debug code
-Improve existing software
-Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
-Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
-Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
-Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
-Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (e.g RESTful)
-Understanding of Agile methodologies
-Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
-Any Graduate (Computer Science, Engineering or a related field)
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Good understanding into .Net Core and PS
- Minimum of two years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
Good understanding of IIS configuration
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning-
Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records-
Experience of architecting and designing web applications and servicesTeam TA,LeadSquared (ref:hirist.com)