Google Drive Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
The Document management system Developer will be working in an organization where collaboration, together with best practice document, data and knowledge management are key elements of it’s operations.
Our Client is a key technology being used to address these needs. The candidate will have demonstrated extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of the duties and key responsibilities and working within a small will be essential for the role to make a strong, hands on contribution.
Client has 13 different Document management system that includes DropBox, Google drive, Network drives, SharePoint, Domo, Alfresco.
The Document Management system developer will take responsibility for all aspects of the design, document migration, solution development, deployment and support of key document management system infrastructure and business solutions.
Over 200 TB of content or documents will be migrated from data center based document management system cloud based document management system.
Technology solution should robust to support multiple different system content migration to Client System.
- Lead development and deployment of Client solutions to meet identified requirements, engaging with business users as required.
- Support Specialist o Provide expert user support and guidance, as required.
- Deliver user training and documentation, as required.
- Drive best practice usage and compliance with policy and audit requirements.
- Contribute to improving consistency and effectiveness of information and document governance within the Institute.
- Drive consistency in Clients deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management.
- Create Templates, access management, security setup and metadata management to automate folder creation
- External user collaboration using optimal security policy and access management
- Integration with third party systems like Docusign and Viva Vaults
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 4 year undergrad Degree qualification is required
- Must have a knowledge about CFR Part 11 compliance
- Must have knowledge about GxP best documentation practices
- com training and certification would be highly desirable.
- Cloud based document management system API integrations, template management, access management set up experience is desirable
- Experience with SharePoint, Alfresco, Domo document management system is must
- document management system metadata management
- Experience is large scale migration from data center to cloud based document management system
- com or similar system Waterfall access management setup experience
- com or similar system Template and workflow setup experience
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Technical expert roles in Cloud based document management systems environments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management, training, presentation and public speaking.
- Demonstrated, quality focused, track record of successful projects.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential.