Excel Modeling Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Kapiva is a modern ayurvedic nutrition brand focused on bringing selectively sourced, natural foods to Indian consumers. Inculcating the wisdom of India's ancient food traditions, Kapiva's high-quality product range includes herbal juices, nutrition powders, ayurvedic gummies, healthy staples, and much more. Our products are top performers on online marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket and we're growing our presence offline in a big way (Nature’s Basket, Reliance Retail, Noble Plus, etc). We’re also funded by India’s best Consumer VC Fund – Fireside Ventures.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated data analyst with sound experience in handling web/ digital analytics, to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on our website (www.kapiva.in). This channel has grown 5x in revenue over the last 12 months and is poised to grow another 5x over the next six. It represents a high-growth, important part of Kapiva’s overall e-commerce growth strategy.
The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns, and build a cutting edge product (website) that optimizes the customer’s journey as well as increases customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will support the business heads by providing data-backed insights in order to drive customer growth, retention and engagement. They will be required to set-up and manage reports, test various hypotheses and coordinate with various stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Strategy and planning:
- Work with the D2C functional leads and support analytics planning on a quarterly/ annual basis
- Identify reports and analytics needed to be conducted on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency
- Drive planning for hypothesis-led testing of key metrics across the customer funnel
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Work with business teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to setup data infrastructure as needed
Reporting and communication:
- Prepare reports / presentations to present actionable insights that can drive business objectives
- Setup live dashboards reporting key cross-functional metrics
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect useful and required data
- Present findings to business stakeholders to drive action across the organization
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Bachelor’s/ Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field
- 0-2 years’ experience in an analytics role, preferably consumer business. Proven experience as a Data Analyst/ Data Scientist
- High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python/ R. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - working knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; good at coordinating with different departments and managing timelines
- Exceptional English written/verbal communication
- A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior and a keen eye to detail
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Heap, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Experience in using business intelligence tools like Metabase, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
- Experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation