Excel Modeling Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
- Partner closely with Product Design, Engineering, and Product Management to understand requirements and deliver product features and roadmap as envisioned by stakeholders.
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from ideation, to prototyping, to user acceptance testing of product design tasks assigned.
- Conduct user interviews, user testing sessions, card sorting, and affinity mapping, conduct both qualitative and quantitative tests, and analyze the data.
- Design high-impact, functional responsive interfaces for web and mobile
- Collaborate with other designers and participate in our design critique process, to receive and provide feedback on design work
Skills you bring to the table:
- Experience in designing SaaS products with large customer bases
- Deep expertise using Figma/Xd/Sketch, and familiarity with design systems
- Knowledge of Carbon - IBM's Design system or experience building a design system from scratch is a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX design process — research, ideation, information architecture, prototyping, validation, and refining solutions into pixel-perfect deliverables.
- Ability to articulate design decisions throughout the user-centered design process.
- Ability to update and engage with stakeholders like product managers and engineers.
- Relevant fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to collaborate with UI engineering teams will be an advantage.
If you are interested in working for a fast-growing SaaS company operating in an exciting new space, this one is for you!
Create an Organization structure and define the OKRs for
departments/roles Design and implement the policy and process
Identify the skills gaps to develop and retain the talent
Build the individual career path and emerging leaders
Design the framework for succession planning
Leading the performance management system across the company to achieve
the goals of department and Company
Design the process for consistent periodic review and feedback
360 degree analysis system
Lead the yearly process of employee compensation benefits
Oversee the operational activities of employee life cycle
Handle Employee Grievance
Strategies to retain the potential candidate
Design and create the employee inclusion programs
Culture and Diversity building
Reports & Dashboard
Periodic dashboard department and company wide
Reports and Data analysis
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from office from the date of joining)
Shifts: General Shifts
Notice Period: Immediate
- Experience 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in PeopleSoft
- Should have good knowledge of various PeopleTools Objects Components, Pages, Application Engine, SQR, and Component Interface.
- Should be able to create PS Query, SQR reports
- Should know Financials modules in Billing, AP, and GL.
- Should be able to write SQL scripts for data migration and data correction
PEOPLESOFT FINANCIALS, PEOPLE TOOLS, SQL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide operational leadership and support to SaaS end user teams, in addition to business applications, onboarding, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Communicates in an effective and professional manner to internal and external personnel.
- Provide hands-on tier 1 system administration support, system maintenance and operations support.
- Handle new user onboarding, which includes adding users to the appropriate systems with the correct permissions based on their role
- Handle user offboarding, which includes properly removing users from all systems they had access to
- Performing recurring user audits and generating the appropriate documentation to support compliance audits.
- Recommend software enhancements to the development team.
- Enforcing best practices of IT security and working within a compliance framework.
- Provide timely response to questions via HubSpot, Slack, Email.
- Documents all troubleshooting steps within trouble ticket and remote assistance tool
- Escalates fully documented problems as required to Tier 2 support teams.
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Propose methodologies and best practices for delivering outstanding service.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with critical thinking
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Skilled at working within a dynamic, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency using department metrics
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and lead by example in all areas
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of researching solutions to new and unfamiliar technical problems and providing documentation for the team’s knowledge base.
- Demonstrated SaaS Administration experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of confluence (Atlassian) SaaS application, a plus
- Demonstrable record of technical configuration, process, and change documentation
- Confidently communicate clearly and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders highlighting any risks or blockers with recommendations to remediate and work around identified issues
- Stay current on SaaS offerings, technologies, and industry trends
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work on multiple projects under time pressure
- Expertise in LOS like Encompass, DataVerify, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of SaaS administrative, implementation in US Mortgage industry experience/knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Ability to perform multi-tasking
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Acute attention to detail.
- Technologically literate
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Open to work at night shift.
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You like working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, and creating sales playbooks, sales enablement content, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, CRM, and analytical tools.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of recent hands-on experience in architecting and building complex solutions that run in SaaS/PaaS environments, especially on AWS cloud leveraging SaaS based Microservices development coupled with Distributed Caching & Message Queuing.
- Should have experience in developing solution architecture and/or evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Should have excellent knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Should have experience with Full Stack development with experience in technology stacks/frameworks like JAVA, Springboot, Python, Redis, SQL, NoSQL and Graph DBs
- Good to have Architected solutions that handle Big Data and should be proficient in data analytics
- Must have Expert level proficiency in Design / Architectural patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in web-based application migration from on-premise to SaaS model is a big plus.
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practice(e.g. Web Services, REST API's, Pub/Sub, MOM)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Web services related, functionally decomposed architecture, Load Balancing of Web Services and applications, designing multi-tenant systems, Clustering and sharding of data, microservices architecture / design patterns, and throttling and performance management of such services
Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods. Ability to develop
POWER BI Min 2+ years of hand on experience in POWER BI Reports and dashboard development, MS SSAS, MS SSAS & POWER BI Candidate
Should have hands on experience on writing complex SQL queriesworkflows using PowerApps and Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Experience with API or rest services integrations.
Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data source Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods