Why Work With Solarify?
1. Higher than market standard incentives for sales made
2. Freedom to innovate and experiment on the job
3. Gain experience of selling a high-cost, high-impact products
4. Be a part of a young team and dynamic work culture
About The Job
The person excels at nurturing and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Meet sales targets for specific customer segments
- Successfully create business opportunities from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives and administrators
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
> 1-3 years' quota carrying sales experience (preferably non-IT sales)
> Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools
> Demonstrable track record of achieving results
> Strong written and verbal communication
> Showcases leadership and initiative
> Effectively prioritise tasks and time
> Negotiate without getting flustered
> Showcases empathy
> High tolerance to ambiguity
As we take a leap into the next decade we’re launching 4 new roles that allows our nutritionists to be in leadership positions. As a Zonal Head of East / West / North / South, you will be responsible for the performance and management of all nutritionists within your assigned zone of hospitals. You will be trained and mentored to take on this new role that prepares you to be a manager. You will cultivate your team and be a role-model of excellence and integrity to them.
● You will ensure the nutritionists in your zone counsel every child, everyday
● You will build a strong team with the hospitals you work in, and participate in hiring and training as and when necessary
● You will communicate and build a positive relationship with all the doctors within your zone
● You will plan for long-term absenteeism in your assigned zone, making sure no centre is left unattended without a nutritionist
● You will champion technology, are comfortable with and ensure seamless and error-free adoption of the FoodHeals App amongst your nutritionists
● You will ensure that monthly reports, success stories and/or case studies sent by the nutritionist from their hospitals are collated and sent to your line manager as per agreed deadlines
● You are thorough in your understanding of programs across all hospitals in your assigned zone, and ensure smooth functioning as per planned budgets.
● You’ll guide the nutritionists reporting to you, mentor them, help them with tough cases during weekly case calls and document them
● You’ll develop innovative counselling techniques to help through difficult cases
● You’ll assist in research, training and publishing case studies / papers
● This role requires you to travel to all hospitals within the assigned zone and be at the hospitals for 8 hours (9.30am-5:30pm)
● You will continue to assess, counsel and plan diets for pediatric oncology and hematology
patients in the IPD & OPD at the hospital where you are stationed
● You'll support execution of special initiatives as needed
● You’ll share a weekly report on the impact and outcomes of your and your team’s work with the Head Nutritionist
● You’ll be responsible for the performance of the nutritionists in your appointed region
● You will address their concerns and involve the Head Nutritionist whenever necessary
Candidates must have experience in field sales of Packaging Machine / Injection mould machine / Blow mould Machine / Pet perform Machine etc.
Qualification: Diploma / BE Mechanical
Experience: Min. 3 Years
Salary: As per company norms + Incentives + Bonus + Performance Bonus + Other Benifits
We are looking for Business Development Executive to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as BDE.
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you.
We are looking for Sales Representative to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as Sales Person.
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales representative to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
Prospect and qualify new sales leads
Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products
Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly
Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
Meet and/or exceed quotas
Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Qualifications for Sales Representative
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
2-4 years of sales experience
Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working knowledge of CRM systems
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We require District Sales Manager for the Khurda District to carry out the sales activity, and the incumbent should be compatible to carry out the following activities. The candidate must be male, belonging to the respective district and having a sound knowledge about the area, district and block. He must have at least 4 years of experience with FMCG/Retail/Insurance sectors.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in all their blocks coming under their Districts.
- To create a super stock point in their district headquarters.
- To manage Sales operations in the assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct training to the sales team.
- To work with the team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast of customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that the sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
Company: Axis Bank
Designation: Relationship Executive
Job Description :
- Assisting the Client Support Manager in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Client Support Team.
- Revenue generations through Cross Selling products & Interest Collection.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can
maximize the value of those relationships.
- Customer Relationship and Follow-up.
- Maintenance of important registers and daily reports.
- Cash Management and accounting.
- Canvasing and sourcing of New Customers to increase Gold loanBusiness, Gold Appraisal.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Languages: Hindi and English
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- B.A freshers also apply
- 0 – 1.5 years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
SALARY: Upto 4L /per annum
Incentive ; 40k per 3 months for average performance
Upto 1L for efficient and talented performance
Location : Crescent 3,Prestige shantinikethan, Near IPTL Main Road , Bengaluru,Karnataka-560067.