Jobs at Solarify
Why Work With Solarify?
1. Higher than market standard incentives for sales made
2. Freedom to innovate and experiment on the job
3. Gain experience of selling a high-cost, high-impact products
4. Be a part of a young team and dynamic work culture
About The Job
The person excels at nurturing and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Meet sales targets for specific customer segments
- Successfully create business opportunities from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives and administrators
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
> 1-3 years' quota carrying sales experience (preferably non-IT sales)
> Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools
> Demonstrable track record of achieving results
> Strong written and verbal communication
> Showcases leadership and initiative
> Effectively prioritise tasks and time
> Negotiate without getting flustered
> Showcases empathy
> High tolerance to ambiguity
People hiring at Solarify
About the company
Airprobe is a Drone and IOT based analytics System used to improve the efficiency and reliability of large scale solar plants.
At Airprobe, we build technologies to make Renewable energy plants reliable and efficient. Through our drone-based solution that leverages Computer vision and AI, we have inspected 4.5 GW of Solar plants across India, Australia, Europe and the US in a short span of 18 months and aspire to deploy the solution in each and every solar plant.
Airprobe has already helped save energy equivalent to powering 100k+ urban homes through its solution and were awarded the Top Innovator Worldwide 2017 in Dubai and the Nokia Innovation Award 2018.