- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented Java/J2EE hands-on development
- Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- REST web services
- Anyone of the messaging solutions like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- SQL, No SQL concepts
- Experience of Redis or/and Mongo DB
- Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Microservice design and development experience
- Android application development experience
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc.)
- You will be working with the Supply Chain Management team building a leading eCommerce platform for Asian markets
- Order Promising system, promising the order delivery promise date to customer by applying the constraints on current resource availability across different steps in the supply chain. This system needs to scale for thousands of requests per minute with few million seconds of response time
- Warehouse and Inventory Management system, this system needs to scale to processing huge number of orders across different warehouse.
- Transportation and Logistics Management, involves planning and delivery of huge number orders to end customer. This system has the workflows to manage first mile, line haul and last mile delivery to customer
- Inventory Planning, helps in tracking different selling behaviours of the items and triggers / helps planners to replenish, promote, markdown or place inventory at right place to cut down the on hand inventory requirements
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding review, coding, unit testing, end user feedback cycle changes and manging and scaling the system in production.
- Primary role in leading software development teams
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, microservices and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud-based or hosted product platforms
- Drive the implementation of new technologies that improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation, hands-on programming capability, competitive programming is a plus
About Quinbay technologies
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- 10 to 20 years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience designing and building B2B or B2C products
- 3+ years architecting SaaS/Web based customer facing products, leading engineering teams as software/technical architect
- Experiences of engineering practices such as code refactoring, microservices, design and enterprise integration patterns, test and design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application and infrastructure security
- Strong cloud infrastructure experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience building event driven systems and working with message queues/topics
- Broad working experience across multiple programming languages and frameworks with in-depth experience in one or more of the following: .Net, Java, Scala or Go-lang
- Hands-on experience with relational databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL and document stores like Elasticsearch or MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with Big Data processing technologies like Hadoop/Spark is a plus
- Hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
- Write maintainable/scalable/
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
- Experience level of 3 to 6 years of experience in very large scale applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, OOPs, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing custom layer code based on solution designed following standard coding practice and
- Needs to adhere to committed delivery timelines
- Sharing status update to supervisors on time
- Needs to interact with customer for issue analysis & resolution related to Product & Interfaces developed
- Issue/log analysis and fixing- Innovate and create re-usable component
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: B. Tech/MCA
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of reporting tool like JASPER
- Hands on experience in Core Java[Threading, Collections, Exception handling]
- Strong in OOPs concept
- JSP, Spring Core, MVC, Hibernate, J Query
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PLSQL
- Writing and maintaining unit test cases
- Technical architecture
- log analysis, l1/l2
- Custom layer development
Location: Noida (currently WFH)
Compensation: commensurate to experience and technical skills
To apply for this position, write to [email protected] Share your updated resume along with following details:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Availability to join (immediate joiners preferred)
- Key skills
- Any other highlight for your fitment to the position
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company’s advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
- Prioritizing and managing workload and meeting critical project milestones and deadlines
- Effectively collaborating with a team as well as taking initiative and working independently to solve problems
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech/ B.E. (with 65% marks)
- Expertise at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Experience in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest API’s, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/ Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Experience in product based companies
Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support. Interacts
with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology
specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data
model, integration component, package function customization).
Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack
or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and
drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
Required Tech Stack
2+ years of strong development skills in Java with JDK 1. 8 & above version &
Microservices with Spring boot/ Spring.
Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/
Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of
different type of Design patterns.
Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/Deserialization
and Immutability concepts, etc.
Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Auto
boxing, etc. Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic
understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections
Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by,
aggregate functions, etc.)
Experience with at-least one NoSQL (Any of Cassandra/Couch base/Hadoop), Hands-on
experience with JMS
Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
Hands-on experience with Spring.
Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control
systems like Git/SVN etc.
Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver
Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven
Experience: 5+ Years
An Architect is a hands-on, talented, innovative, and practical individual with functional experience to design, implement and support the delivery of core products and product components.
- Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
- Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API developer frameworks.
- Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
- Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and deployment.
Ideal candidate should have
- 7+ years of system implementation experience
- Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
- Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
- Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
- Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good experience with Devops
● Good knowledge of Dimensional data warehouse systems
● Reporting data models with SSIS and MS SQL Server
● Knowledge of all aspects of BI preferably data modeling, data
● integration, data analysis, and reporting
● Good working knowledge of MS Azure environment
● Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau or PowerBI
● Good communication skills
You will be collaborating daily with a brilliant team of engineers who are passionate about building high-quality enterprise solutions that will delight the customers.
- Responsible for designing and developing Privacy APIs and backend infrastructure to support large scale data and privacy workflows.
- Contribute to performance engineering efforts and ensure low latency and high throughput transactions at scale.
- Participate in building and implementing effective test strategies and develop software with high agility and zero downtime.
- Collaborate with security and privacy engineers to deliver state-of-the-art privacy solutions.
- Contribute to building a world-class software team
- Experience designing and building high throughput low latency systems.
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, scalability, and distributed systems.
- Experience with databases, cloud infrastructure, event and data pipelines, and open-source cloud-native technologies.
- Experience with continuous integration, designing testable code, and test-driven development.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages like Go(preferred), Java, C#, C++, Python.
- Proven track record of delivering cloud-native distributed platforms at scale and with a meaningful adoption.