DevOps Engineer Skills Building a scalable and highly available infrastructure for data science Knows data science project workflows Hands-on with deployment patterns for online/offline predictions (server/serverless)
Experience with either terraform or Kubernetes
Experience of ML deployment frameworks like Kubeflow, MLflow, SageMaker Working knowledge of Jenkins or similar tool Responsibilities Owns all the ML cloud infrastructure (AWS) Help builds out an entirely CI/CD ecosystem with auto-scaling Work with a testing engineer to design testing methodologies for ML APIs Ability to research & implement new technologies Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure.
Knowledge sharing Nice to Have Develop APIs for machine learning Can write Python servers for ML systems with API frameworks Understanding of task queue frameworks like Celery
About MoreYeahs Inc.
Curie is the world’s first virtual respiratory clinic focused on helping people with respiratory conditions breathe easier and sleep better. Curie’s advanced sleep monitoring technology combined with a comprehensive clinical care team of respiratory therapists, physicians has proven to significantly reduce the number of avoidable acute episodes by early detection of deterioration in a patient's condition. Curie drives medical claims reduction by enabling early real-time intervention before the symptoms aggravate severely.
Curie is available to millions of patients with respiratory conditions through partnerships with leading respiratory device companies and health systems, plans and risk-bearing physician groups such as ResMed, Stanford health care, Galileo health, Allergy and Asthma Network.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead architect and head of engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible to define the cloud platforms to a detailed level and the cloud designs and environments. You will design and develop the infrastructure technical architecture for different customers and also work with Microsoft closely.
- Plan, architect, configure and deploy large scale cloud infrastructure in Azure for different services.
- Works as part of engineering teams and on pre-sales, project and account-based assignments to design technical solutions as per project requirements
- Produce end-to-end solution designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across either the application or infrastructure domains
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience of one or more application or infrastructure domains and have the ability to clearly document and communicate the domain architecture
- Ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in Architecture Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Oversees coordination of the Solution Manager/Solution Architect, and teams up with other Functional or Technical Architects.
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft AWS Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
- Strong programming experience in Python, Shell Script & Linux Programming
- Experience in AKS, Docker DevOps pipeline( Mandatory)
- Experience in Managing the AWS Directory service, Domain, Certificates, Compute, Networking & Storage Services
- Strong experience in managing the MongoDB, Dynamo DB cluster etc
- Experience managing cloud/data center operations, including governance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- Monitoring and Logging experience in Prometheus/Grafana, ELK Stack.
- Experience in design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines for nodejs, angular, android based projects etc.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems in a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issue
Shiprocket is a logistics platform which connects Indian eCommerce SMBs with logistics players to enable end-to-end solutions.
Our innovative data-backed platform drives logistics efficiency, helps reduce cost, increases sales throughput by reducing RTO and improves post order customer engagement and experience.
Our vision is to power all logistics for the direct commerce market in India including first mile, linehaul, last mile, warehousing, cross border and O2O.
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer across product lines.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage AWS cloud-based production system. Ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python, shell scripting) and automation skills.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- DB skills: Basic DB administration experience (RDS, MongoDB), experience in setting up and managing of AWS Aurora databases.
- ELK: Proficient in ELK setup
- GitHub: Experienced in maintain and administering of GitHub
- Accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
Must Haves: Openshift, Kubernetes
Location: Currently in India (also willing to relocate to UAE)
Preferred an immediate joiner with minimum 2 weeks to 1 month of Notice Period.
Add on skills: Terraform, Gitops, Jenkins, ELK
• Hands-on experience in tasks automation experience via scripting
• Hands-on experience in implementing auto-scaling, ELBs, Lamdba functions, and other auto-scaling technologies
• Experience in vulnerability management and security.
• Ability to proactively and effectively communicate and influence stakeholders
• Experience in virtual, cross-functional teamwork
• Strong customer and service management focus and mindset
• Solid and technical hands-on experience with administrating public and private cloud systems (compute, storage, networks, security, hardware, software, etc)
• AWS Associate, Professional or Specialist certification
Full Time, Permanent
Hiring for a Series-A funded Payment company that is scaling it's operations exponentially.
This is a Remote work opportunity
We are looking for a self-driven DevOps engineer who can help us build high-quality infrastructure on AWS. You would be owning our infrastructure completely and help us setup & maintain Kubernetes in production (with auto scaling capability), deploy database systems, and implement large-scale, multi-region, multi-cloud deployments. You would ensure that the infrastructure is scalable to keep up with a very fast-paced and high-growth start-up environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setup and maintain EKS cluster to support microservices
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Work with the engineering team to get services deployed across different environments
- Build and deploy state-of-the-art gold loan platform using the latest CI/CD techniques which are fully automated, repeatable, and secure
- Scale for capacity and traffic spikes of 50x normal load during high-traffic surges
- Monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Experience with AWS involving scalable container orchestration, networking and provisioning servers
- Well versed in AWS - CloudFormation, Public/Private VPC, VPN setup, Aurora, SQS, CloudWatch
- Familiar with EKS, EC2, CloudFront and AWS Lambda
- Bonus if you have experience with some of the following: Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, information security, cloud cost optimization: autoscaling, spot pricing, usage alerts
**** Looking for candidates with hands-on experience in AWS Auto Scaling, Kubernetes and Developing infrastructure from the scratch. Experience in Product Start-up / Fintech / Payment / E Commerce etc. is a must. This is 100% Remote work.
environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and leadership
skills and be flexible and adaptive with a strong desire to learn & excel.
- Strong experience working with tools and platforms like Helm charts, Circle CI, Jenkins,
- and/or Codefresh
- Excellent knowledge of AWS offerings around Cloud and DevOps
- Strong expertise in containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes & Rancher
- Should be familiar with leading Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong experience in Python, Shell Scripting, Ansible, and Terraform
- Good command over monitoring tools like Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, CloudWatch, Stackdriver, Prometheus, JFrog, Nagios, etc.
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems administration.
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
Total Experience: 6 – 12 Years
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 3+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.