Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands
About Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt. Ltd. Indore
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing AWS resources and automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell, Python or Bash be able to build and administer CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture.
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos or Vagrant).
- Strong practical Windows and Linux system administration skills in the cloud.
- Understanding of DNS, NFS, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Knowledge of secure SDLC, OWASP top 10 and CWE/SANS top 25.
- Deep understanding of Web Sockets and their functioning. Hands on experience of ElasticCache, Redis, ECS or EKS. Installation, configuration and management of Apache or Nginx web server, Apache/Tomcat Application Server, configure SSL certificates, setup reverse proxy.
- Exposure to RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, etc.) is a plus.
- Exposure to programming languages like JAVA, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- AWS Developer or AWS SysOps Administrator certification is a plus.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification experience is a plus.
- Experience building Blue/Green, Canary or other zero down time deployment strategies, advanced understanding of VPC, EC2 Route53 IAM, Lambda is a plus.
Location: Amravati, Maharashtra 444605 , INDIA
We are looking for a Kubernetes Cloud Engineer with experience in deployment and administration of Hyperledger Fabric blockchain applications. While you will work on Truscholar blockchain based platform (both Hyperledger Fabric and INDY versions), if you combine rich Kubernetes experience with strong DevOps skills, we will still be keen on talking to you.
● Deploy Hyperledger Fabric (BEVEL SETUP) applications on Kubernetes
● Monitoring Kubernetes system
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
● Build and maintain highly available blockchain systems on Kubernetes
● Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes
● Detail Design & Develop SSI & ZKP Solution
● - Act as a liaison between the Infra, Security, business & QA Teams for end to end integration and DevOps - Pipeline adoption.
● Experience with AWS EKS Kubernetes Service, Container Instances, Container Registry and microservices (or similar experience on AZURE)
● Hands on with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible
● Ability to deploy Hyperledger Fabric in Kubernetes environment is highly desirable
● Hyperledger Fabric/INDY (or other blockchain) development, architecture, integration, application experience
● Distributed consensus systems such as Raft
● Continuous Integration and automation skills including GitLab Actions ● Microservices architectures, Cloud-Native architectures, Event-driven architectures, APIs, Domain Driven Design
● Being a Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator would be an added advantage
● Understanding of Blockchain NEtworks
● Docker Products
● Amazon Web Services (AWS)
● Go (Programming Language)
● Hyperledger Fabric/INDY
● Smart Contracts
Who We are:
Truscholar is a state-of- art Digital Credential Issuance and Verification Platform running as blockchain Infrastructure as an Instance of Hyperledger Indy Framework. Our Solution helps all universities, Institutes, Edtech, E-learning Platforms, Professional Training Academics, Corporate Employee Training and Certifications and Event Management Organisations managing exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Sporting Events, seminars and webinars to their learners, employees or participants. The digital certificates, Badges, or transcripts generated are immutable, shareable and verifiable thereby building an individual's Knowledge Passport. Our Platform has been architected to function as a single Self Sovereign Identity Wallet for the next decade, keeping personal data privacy guidelines in min.
The Startup venture, which was conceived as an idea while two founders were pursuing a Blockchain Technology Management Course, has received tremendous applause and appreciation from mentors and investors, and has been able to roll out the product within a year and comfortably complete the product market fit stage. Truscholar has entered a growth stage, and is searching for young, creative, and bright individuals to join the team and make Truscholar a preferred global product within the next 36 months.
Our Work Culture:
With our innovation, open communication, agile thought process, and will to achieve, we are a very passionate group of individuals driving the company's growth. As a result of their commitment to the company's development narrative, we believe in offering a work environment with clear metrics to support workers' individual progress and networking within the fraternity.
To become the intel inside the education world by powering all academic credentials across the globe and assisting students in charting their digital academic passports.
Advantage Location Amravati, Maharashtra, INDIA
Amid businesses in India realising the advantages of the work-from-home (WFH) concept in the backdrop of the Coronavirus pandemic, there has been a major shift of the workforce towards tier-2 cities.
Amravati, also called Ambanagri, is a city of immense cultural and religious importance and a beautiful Tier 2 City of Maharastra. It is also called the cultural capital of the Vidarbha region. The cost of living is less, the work-life balance is better, much breathable air, fewer traffic bottlenecks and housing remains affordable, as compared to congested and eccentric metro cities of India. We firmly believe that they (tier-2) are the future talent hubs and job-creation centres. Our conviction has been borne out by the fact that tier-2 cities have made great strides in salary levels due to a lot of investments in building excellent physical and social infrastructure.
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data platforms at Petabyte scale. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies including Asia's largest telecom company, a unicorn fintech startup of India, and many more. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Solutions team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
We are building software that can provide insights into companies' data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness. Join us in building an industry-leading data observability platform that focuses on ensuring data reliability from every spectrum (compute, data and pipeline) of a cloud or on-premise data platform.
This role will support the customer implementation of a data quality and reliability product. The candidate is expected to install the product in the client environment, manage proof of concepts with prospects, and become a product expert and troubleshoot post installation, production issues. The role will have significant interaction with the client data engineering team and the candidate is expected to have good communication skills.
- 6-7 years experience providing engineering support to data domain/pipelines/data engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with users in resolving issues
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with technologies like S3, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Databricks/Hadoop/Kafka experience preferred but not required
- Responsible for Release management & Deployments
Troubleshooting & Break-fix Production Application support
- Support and Improve processes around continuous integration and automated deployments
- Maintain continuous availability of 24/7 Global mission critical Applications, Services and Products
- Work closely with Software Engineering and IT Global Infrastructure to Support environmental needs of development, QA, Product Management & Customer Support
- Interface directly with Enterprise Architecture and Software Engineering leadership to architect the most efficient and effective environment & products
- Administering and maintaining source control systems, including branching and merging strategies – GIT and shared artifact management (BitBucket, Artifactory Pro)
- Manage and enhance build automation tools – msbuild, Maven, Gradle, Rake, Ivy
- Supervise & tune build/deployment pipeline to ensure proper configuration (Jenkins and Bamboo)
- Document all “stories” through Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Desirable skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Java, Elasticsearch, Kafka and Cassandra
- 5+ years of experience with both Windows and Linux platforms, including the architecture, design, troubleshooting, administration, and management of a distributed systems environment or micro-service based environments
- Knowledge of open-source technologies highly desirable
- Expertise with Kubernetes required
- Expertise with Elasticsearch and Kafka
- Strong experience working on AWS and GCP
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certificate or similar (DevOps)
- Expertise with IaC solutions such as CloudFormation, Terraform (preferred)
- Experience with Ansible, or other SCM tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt) required, Ansible preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment (2/3 week sprints)
- Strong experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, bash, Powershell)
- Familiar with NoSQL (MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra) or other similar high-read / high-write databases to manage big data class sets of application data preferably Cassandra
- Experience with Distributed Monitoring tools and Time Series Datastores (Grafana/InfluxDB, Sensu)
- Experience setting up and supporting log aggregation using Logstash (ELK stack)
- Experience working with APM tools (Instana, Datadog)
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline tools, Jenkins and Bamboo Preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as attention to detail
Red Hat Specialist on OpenShift administration preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience inn managing applications deployed to a Platform-as-a-Service PaaS platforms like RH OpenShift, etc
Strong experience with configuration management using Ansible, etc
Strong experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, including branching and merging
Good knowledge on supporting critical web-applications with high-availability and highly scalable infrastructure
Good experience on monitoring tools (preferrably Nagios)
Strong knowledge on orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is a must
Considerable knowledge on cloud networking.
Cross-skilled across multiple cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc, (GCP - Preferred)
Maintain and improve monitoring, metrics for the cloud infrastructure
Ensure application health and performance with browser-based monitoring software like Dynatrace
Automate and improve build systems using Jenkins, Apache Maven, and Artifactory and deploy systems using tools like Ansible and OpenShift
Collaborate with developers to migrate applications to the Red Hat OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service PaaS offering
Should work on cloud technologies along with latest devops technologies like Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, other DevOps Engineers and Users.
Create CI/CD pipelines for various different applications.
You will be deploying and configuring containers and automating releases.
Notice Period: max 15days
1. Knowledge about Database/NoSQL DB hosting fundamentals (RDS multi-AZ, DynamoDB, MongoDB, and such)
2. Knowledge of different storage platforms on AWS (EBS, EFS, FSx) - mounting persistent volumes with Docker Containers
3. In-depth knowledge of Security principles on AWS (WAF, DDoS, Security Groups, NACL's, IAM groups, and SSO)
4. Knowledge on CI/CD platforms is required (Jenkins, GitHub actions, etc.) - Migration of AWS Code pipelines to GitHub actions
5. Knowledge of vast variety of AWS services (SNS, SES, SQS, Athena, Kinesis, S3, ECS, EKS, etc.) is required
6. Knowledge on Infrastructure as Code tool is required We use Cloudformation. (Terraform is a plus), ideally, we would like to migrate to Terraform from CloudFormation
7. Setting CloudWatch Alarms and SMS/Email Slack alerts.
8. Some Knowledge on configuring any kind of monitoring tool such as Prometheus, Dynatrace, etc. (We currently use Datadog, CloudWatch)
9. Experience with any CDN provider configurations (Cloudflare, Fastly, or CloudFront)
10. Experience with either Python or Go scripting language.
11. Experience with Git branching strategy
12. Containers hosting knowledge on both Windows and Linux
The below list is *Nice to Have*
1. Integration experience with Code Quality tools (SonarQube, NetSparker, etc) with CI/CD
3. CDN's other than CloudFront (Cloudflare, Fastly, etc)
4. Collaboration with multiple teams
Araali Networks is seeking a highly driven DevOps engineer to help streamline the release and deployment process, while assuring high quality.
Use best practices to streamline the release process
Use IaC methods to manage cloud infrastructure
Use test automation for release qualification
Skills and Qualifications:
Hands-on experience in managing release pipelines
Good understanding of public cloud infrastructure
Working knowledge of python test frameworks like pyunit, and automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber etc
Strong analytical and debugging skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Araali Networks is a SaaS based cybersecurity startup that has raised a total of $10M from well known investors like A Capital, Firebolt Ventures and SV Angels, and and through a strategic investment by a publicly traded security company.
The company is disrupting the cloud firewall market by auto-creating nano-perimeters around every cloud app. The Araali solution enables developers to focus on features and improves the security posture through simplification and automation.
The security controls are embedded at the time of DevOps. The precision of Araali controls also helps with security operations where alerts are precise and intelligently routed to the right app team, making it actionable in real-time.
We are looking for a self motivated and goal oriented candidate to lead in architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining first class, highly scalable, highly available SaaS platforms.
This is a very hands-on role. You will have a significant impact on Wenable's success.
8+ years SaaS and Cloud Architecture and Development with frameworks such as:
- AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure, and/or other
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Mesos, VMs, and/or similar orchestration, scaling, and deployment frameworks
- ProtoBufs, JSON modeling
- CI/CD utilities like Jenkins, CircleCi, etc..
- Log aggregation systems like Graylog or ELK
- Additional development tools typically used in orchestration and automation like Python, Shell, etc...
- Strong security best practices background
- Strong software development a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills. This role will entail significant coordination both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead projects of blended teams, on/offshore, of various sizes.
- Ability to report to executive and leadership teams.
- Must be data driven, and objective/goal oriented.
- Strong experience using Java programming languages or DevOps on Google Cloud.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Certification on Professional Google Cloud Data engineer will be an added advantage.
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience on Java or DevOps
Required Key Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills
- GCP, Cloud, Programming
- Java programming language or DevOps experience.
CTC- 4L - 7L
- Hands-on DevOps (Git, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge on what is a DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Understanding of version control systems like Git, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of what is continuous delivery and integration tools like Jenkins, Github
- Knowledge developing code using Ruby or Python and Java or PHP
- Knowledge writing Unix Shell (bash, ksh) scripts
- Knowledge of what is automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet
- Experience and willingness to keep learning in a Linux environment
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
Nice to have’s:
- Proficient with container based products like docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work in a team and be a team player
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Apache and other open source software
- BA/BS in computer science or similar