Cyber Security Jobs in Pune
The individual should have all the basic knowledge about cyber laws and current rules and regulations.
Individual must be confident enough and has deep knowledge of cyber law.
Reporting recurrent technical difficulties and other notable incidents to the appropriate member.
Thorough understanding and best practices of legal guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the procedures.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Well-organized and committed.
Creative and energetic.
Strong moral values and discipline.
Ensuring that all required equipment remains in perfect condition.
We want someone who can talk the language of software product delivery teams and work collaboratively with them to reduce risks related to code development, system architecture and infrastructure. It will help if you have experience working in delivery teams using agile development methodologies and practices.
6+ years experience working as a security engineer which includes responsibilities working directly with delivery teams to review code and systems architecture for vulnerabilities.
In-depth knowledge and experience with OWASP and SANS standards
Experience in manual and automation penetration testing tools and techniques.
Experience with at least 1 popular tool in each category of SAST, DAST, Dependency, checking, and container vulnerability assessment, such as Checkmarx, Burp, ZAP, Fortify, Aqua etc.
Experience in password/secret management tools and techniques
Has Knowledge & working experience of DevSecOps and security automation
In-depth understanding of web technologies, common web frameworks, their vulnerabilities and mitigations
Basic understanding of firewall, virtualisation, container, networking and OS security.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As an Application Security Specialist, you will have an opportunity to
Embed security throughout the lifecycle of software delivery
Building and defining security practices
Be able to automate and optimize security as per application lifecycle.
Play a consultant and advisory role to delivery team and client
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Year of Experience : 3- 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
Work on ISO 27001 & NIST based Information Security Management System implementation and sustenance.
- Responsible for SOX (IT Security Controls) and track the monthly/quarterly/annual control reports and drive effectiveness of SOX controls.
- Work on Business Continuity Planning, IT Disaster Recovery as per ISO27001 & NIST requirements
- Assess information security posture, identify the gaps/risks in the existing environment and develop solutions to mitigate the identified gaps/risk
- Conduct Information Systems audits covering IT infrastructure assets
- Working knowledge in security domains such as: security governance policies and procedures, risk management, compliance, access control, network security, security architecture, security incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity management, privacy and data protection
- Experience in leveraging industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF/800-171, etc.
- Possesses certifications such as ISO27001 LA. CISSP, CISA certification- preferred
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
Key Responsibility Areas:
Operate a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities of complex Web applications, operating systems, wired and wireless networks, and mobile applications/devices Delivering targeted and intelligence led security penetration testing through a robust testing methodology and process Craft and develop scripts, frameworks, tools, and the methods required for facilitating and executing sophisticated charges, emulating malicious actor behavior sought at avoiding detection Conduct security assessments on a wide variety of technologies and implementations Develop and maintain security testing plans Maintain and evolve a mature set of security penetration testing and internal Red Team processes covering all areas of technology Automate penetration and other security testing on networks, systems and applications Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results Act as a source of direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff Consult with application developers, systems administrators, and management to demonstrate security testing results, explain the threat presented by the results, and consult on remediation Communicate security issues to a wide variety of internal and external “customers” to include technical teams, executives, risk groups, vendors and regulators Foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
2 to 6 years of experience in information security with web application and network penetration testing experience Fluent in common cyber security domains such as cloud security, access control, encryption, identify management, security operations, application security, penetration tests, endpoint security, vulnerability management, threat intelligence Strong understanding of OWASP top 10.
Experience or knowledge of IT security risk assessments and gap analysis In-depth knowledge of application development processes and at least one programing or scripting language (e.g., Java, Scala, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, PowerShell) Hands on experience with testing frameworks such as the PTES and OWASP Experience of functional testing, UI/UX testing and manual testing, Load, Performance testing across multiple browsers and devices Hands-on experience in designing and writing test automation scripts using test automation frameworks and knowledge on API Testing Applicable knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems, Mac OS X, VMware/Xen, and cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
Qualification: Masters/Bachelor’s Degree
Security Consultant (Penetration Tester) - Associate/Mid/Senior
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN—NetSPI provides a variety of server, network, and application penetration testing services. Our Penetration Testers (Security Consultants) have the opportunity to apply their creativity, business knowledge, and technical skills on a daily basis using new and innovative tools/techniques in a collaborative environment. If you are passionate about Pentesting - WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
A day in the life of a NetSPI Senior Security Consultant:
- Perform web, mobile, and thick application penetration tests
- Perform external, internal, and wireless network penetration tests
- Create and deliver penetration test reports to clients
- Collaborate with clients to create remediation strategies that will help improve their security posture
- Research and develop innovative techniques, tools, and methodologies for penetration testing services
- Participate in the ongoing development/enhancement of NetSPI services and processes, in addition to thought leadership (via blogs, presentations, white papers, webinars, podcast, vlogs and tweets)
- Provide pre-sales support by assisting with scoping prospective engagements
- Act as a resource for internal team members as it relates to in-depth technical questions or best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or IT
- 0-9 years of experience in penetration testing, including network, web or mobile application testing
- Experience with offensive toolkits used for network and application penetration testing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows administration
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, C, C++, Java, and C#
- GXPN, GPEN, OSCP, CISSP, GWA
- PT or similar certifications
Position: IT Auditor
Experience: 4-12 Years
Key Skills Required:
CISA, CISSP, CISM, IT Audit, Technology Audit, IT Infrastructure Audit, Application Security Audit, Information Security Audit, Cyber Security Audit, Cloud Security, Ethical Hacker
Additional key words: Vulnerability assessment, Penetration Testing, ITGC testing, Cloud Computing,
IT AUDITOR is responsible to plan and perform the audit assignment starting from audit announcement, audit planning, field work, audit quality reviews, pre-closing / closing meetings with the respective Directors / Head of the Departments including writing of the audit report and its finalization as well as follow up of the audit actions. Additionally IT AUDITOR will also be responsible to:
• Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place;
• Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks;
• Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards;
• Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes and
• Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
1) Perform audits at Volkswagen Group entities. and other concerned Volkswagen Group Companies with focus on IT processes keeping the associated business risks in mind.
2) Participate in the preparation of audit objective & scope document along with audit schedule based on the audit objective and timeline specified by Head of IT Audit India Hub.
3) Participate in the preparation of work program
1) Prepare and conduct preparatory interviews with the Directors and Heads of the audited departments to identify the processes to be assessed during the audit.
2) Request and collect relevant audit data for analysis from respective business areas.
3) Prepare audit matrix on periodic basis to record the audit field work and update the progress of the audit to IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit Hub India.
4) Define actions including relevant controls to mitigate the business risks identified based on the evidences provided during the audit.
5) Organize and conduct pre-closing meetings with business areas to agree upon audit observations and relevant actions.
6) Prepare and conduct closing meetings with the Directors / Heads of the Department for audited division to agree upon the audit observations, risks and proposed actions.
7) Prepare the draft audit report and submit the same to the IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit India Hub for review.
8) Ensure that adequate documentation is prepared for the audit assignment. Peer review changes are done before release of the final audit report to the business area.
9) Contact business area to review the progress of the implementation of audit actions defined in the final audit report. Based on the review, write the status of the follow up and submit the same for upload in RIAS.
10) Obtain necessary certifications / qualifications to support the job requirements by attending relevant trainings
11) Support the conduction of unscheduled audits/special investigations and audits from the anti-corruption system.
12) Relevant knowledge is shared among the team members.
13) Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
14) Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards.
15) Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
16) Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place.
17) Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes.
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
Do you want to work in a flexible fast-growing cyber security start up based out of Mumbai? Are you hungry for sales and want to join a vibrant and high-energy cyber security start up?
Assertion is a B2B cloud-based cyber security software company. We secure collaboration applications like Teams, Zoom, etc. – protecting customers from Data leaks, Breaches, Toll frauds and Security holes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be a subject matter expert on our products and be responsible in enabling our partner associates to deliver services built around our products.
- You will work closely with our R&D team and be a customer advocate by evaluating the product for market acceptance and providing your inputs.
- Your responsibilities will include demonstrating our products, training the partner associates on how to use our products and help them build a services practice.
- Organizing, Training, planning & delivering compelling proof of our Security Product demonstrations and its Remediation services to our partners in the US and UK markets.
- Assist the Sales team for meeting their targets by robust Training and hand holding them through the Channel.
- To be a customer advocate in ensuring that the Channel is equipped completely in meeting our Sales Targets.
- Superb written and spoken English communication skills.
- You need to be a subject matter (domain) expert on Collaboration products like SBCs, Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft products.
- Prior experience as a pre-sales engineer with Avaya, Cisco, Audiocodes, Oracle (ACME), Ribbon or one of its partners.
- To ask the right questions, time bound and attention to detail.
- Skilled at Power point and other Training modules.
Good to have:
- Cyber security domain knowledge.
- Needs to be a keen listener and empathetic to the concerns of the Channel Team.
As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month