As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry
About Benison Technologies
Graduates of 2019/2020 and 2021 can apply for this role.
Proficiency in C++
Job Description for Java Developer (Hinjewadi, Pune)
About the Position:- We at nCircle Tech aspire to be an organization that provides exciting and challenging work to build next-generation software built using the latest technologies. We are looking for techno enthusiast software developers with a very good understanding & experience of web & cloud-based software development for providing value to our customers.
This position requires you to work on cutting edge, mission critical Java / J2EE based enterprise software applications with opportunity to work on the latest cloud computing and collaborative technologies.
Your key responsibilities would include:
● Develop different modules, features of a given application as per the requirements.
● Write scalable code as per standard coding practices
● Ensure effective use of proper tools & adherence to the software development process.
● Involve in troubleshooting, Unit Testing, peer review as required
● Actively participate in daily standups, client meetings & demo as required
● Assist in effort estimations, technical documentation, interview process as required.
This is You:
● Have 2+ years proven experience in core Java, J2EE and have excellent codecraft
● Have hands-on experience in application development using Spring, JBoss.
● Knowledge of Hibernate & Web Services (Rest/SOAP) would be added advantage
● Have strong fundamental background on OOPs concepts
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail and meeting sprint and project deadlines
● Someone who takes ownership of assigned tasks proactively
Preferred Qualification: ● B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech, MCA, MSc.Computers
● Hybrid working in-line with Govt / SEZ norms
● 5 day working week with flexible working times
● Standard healthcare benefits with family floater ( self + spouse + upto 2 kids)
● Flexible salary structure ( NPS / LTA / Meal Card ) benefits
● Frequent training, online library and subscriptions
● Attractive Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
● Attractive rewards & recognition scheme
We are building a team whose area of focus will be web GUI development. This will be a horizontal team that will specialize in GUI development and will build GUIs for all our products. Our GUI development platform is a proprietary tool. It has an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) which comes with a rich library of widgets. It allows you to design the web page without having to go into details of the HTML/CSS, by using a drag and drop philosophy. Once a widget is in place on a page, one can define the database interactions of the widgets by defining the underlying table structure and SQL queries. In addition to SQL & database knowledge, the work also involves data manipulation using Java programming. Query performance and Java code performance and optimization will be very essential for work. So we are looking for good programmers with UI + Java + SQL background who are keen to take up GUI development as a specialization.
InkPaper.AI is looking for a young engineering lead who can drive and build next generation AI-powered products in Legal Technology: Document Workflow Management and E-signature platforms. You will be leading our engineering team based out of Gurugram, India working closely with our team in Austin, USA.
This is a fully remote position. You can work from anywhere if your internet connection is great.
- Lead a small team of engineers to develop our flagship AI-powered InkPaper Platform.
- Collaborate and work closely with the customers, design, sales and marketing teams and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for the overall architecture and all codebase for InkPaper.ai
Education and Skill Requirements
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in full stack development
- Strong experience in backend development (Python/Django preferred)
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience managing one database (MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc)
- Solid understanding of Google Cloud Platform (or AWS)
- Experience leading a small team of engineers in an agile/scrum setup
- Experience in a startup environment
- Understanding of blockchain technology is a plus
- Understanding of machine learning is a plus
- Performance-driven compensation package
- Rapid career growth
- Competitive stock option plan in a high growth company
An ideal candidate would share our way of working
- Customers first: InkPaper is a customer first company, with the focus to create a long term relationship with our clients.
- Quality, Ownership and Accountability: We are passionate about results and take full ownership of our work. We are performance oriented and have a drive for excellence.
- Collaboration: We encourage collaboration over competition, work in small teams and believe that teams do better than individuals.
- Growth Mindset: We are adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high growth company. We encourage each other to take diverse initiatives and develop new competencies.
InkPaper.AI is the most secure legal paperwork review and signature platform by Lumenci. Our vision is to not only replace paper but also provide the most trusted and secured solution when it comes to legal documents. InkPaper is the one-stop solution for electronically reviewing legal paperwork, securely signing the contracts and maintaining all your legal paperwork in one place. Say no to paper, hello InkPaper.ai!
Lumenci is the technology industry’s most strategic patent monetization partner. We work with the world’s top technology companies, law firms, inventors, and start-ups to find the value in their inventions and help them pursue—and defend—that value throughout the ideation to monetization lifecycle. We help clients convert innovation into patent portfolios and identify their best monetization opportunities. We work with a wide variety of technologies including hardware and software, telecom, networking, and biotech technologies. Lumenci combines technology domain expertise with strategic industry connections to guide towards best route to ROI. From ideation to monetization -- we illuminate the way.
Location: Fully remote
Purpose of Role
The Technical Consultant is a key role in the Regional CoE delivery team to implement Company Solution Architecture and Design across client implementations – this includes getting a clear understanding of the client business requirements and translating these into working, stable and sustainable solution implementation.
The Technical Consultant is a key person to implement client business requirement into a working and sustainable solution. This includes new prospects, new requests from existing customers, technical support requests, and active participation in the delivery phase of complex projects. This role works closely with the Solution Architect to implement project technical aspects and is the focal point of APAC delivery region in ensuring that the solution implementation is aligned with Company’s product capability.
We are looking for someone who has/is;
- Previously assumed technical consultant role in Solution and Application Architecture.
- Vast amount of successful experience in the architecture, design, and development of enterprise applications for similar sized solution driven organizations
- Excellent understanding of integration standards and design patterns with B2B and Backend applications, enterprise service buses and databases.
- An avid and continuous learner with a focus on continuous professional development
- Excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Studious problem analysis skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Team worker, performance driven individual
- Able to work under tight time pressures with a great sense of priority management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills, across several projects including senior stakeholders and counterpart Architects
- Participate in Technical Design Workshops, Requirements Definition and creation of architecture and design through to sign off
- Implement simple, efficient, and supportable solutions
- Support throughout delivery cycle, resolving issues in deliveries
- Provide support for clients and Company Project Management throughout delivery lifecycle
- Contribute to business transformation, innovation, and continuous improvement of the Regional CoE Delivery team
- Technical Delivery Support to address any enquiries
- Be responsible for understanding the customer requirement and the associated project’s scope of work and ensure that project work outside scope is referred to Project Management for Change Control
- Drive quality assurance to ensure all work is of a high quality and professionally presented
- Represent Company as an honest, knowledgeable, and conscientious ambassador of the company
- Work closely with fellow team mates to provide effective client service
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Company business.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
- Manage client expectations, participate in feedback to product management to ensure our clients’ interests are represented in Company’s product roadmap
- Understand your assigned client’s infrastructure, architecture, and standards, and how they integrate with Company’s offering. Ability to translate this understanding into writing.
- Ensure consistent service and high quality across all Company deliveries to your assigned clients
- Ensure maintenance and development of the delivery team’s collateral e.g., source code, development environments, software, documentation, tools
- Comply with published standards for coding, testing and documentation and other policies and procedures as laid down under the Delivery Framework
- Understand the potential and the limitations of information technology and Company products.
- Act as SME between APAC DA Delivery Hub and Company DA Delivery regions as well as with clients.
- Supports Project Manager in developing cost analyses, design considerations, and implementation timelines.
- Take ownership in leading the respective team during installation and implementation of new solutions in internal environment and external environment.
- Ensure quality technical documentation and artefacts
- Drives improvement initiatives that enhance delivery efficiency.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science, IT or related discipline.
Architecture and Design Principles understanding of at least two programming/scripting languages from the list below
- Operating systems: Windows, Unix (RHEL, SUSE Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX) & Virtualization
- Database: Oracle and/or SQL server
- Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
- Load Balancing and Fail Over Architecture and Design concepts
- Java Performance Tuning concepts
- Enterprise Service Bus (JMS) Integration concepts
- Web Services (SOAP and REST) and Web Service Security (WSSE)
- Security Sockets Layer (SSL) and Security Certificates
- Design Methodologies - UML, OOAD, SOLID, GOF Design Patterns, MVC
- Framework – Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, BPMN2.0, Microservices, Docker.
- SSO/Security implementation in Open AM, RSA Adaptive Authentication, Oracle Access Manager, SiteMinder
- Configuration management and Tooling usage experience in Eclipse, JDeveloper, Code Secure, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Maven, Ant
- LDAP integration
- XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath, Free Marker, HTTP, TCP-IP,
- Cloud technologies and implementation experience
- Presentation: PPT, Visio
- Knowledge of at least/multiple DA products such as Power Curve and/or Tallyman (desirable)
- >1 years in a similar role
- Experience in solution architecture, technical design and application infrastructure design and definition
- International experience and ability to work with virtual/distant teams is desirable
- Strong background and broad experience in the technology domain.
- Strong background and a minimum 1+ years’ experience in technology domain.
- Consultative experience and attitude; experience in developing technical solutions
- Experience and ability to lead a project involving other technological competencies
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm (Flexible)
Attractive perks & facilities
Website link:- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
Proficiency in React JS, angular and API's.
Looking for Lead/ Architect role.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing with Angular JS, NodeJS/ReactJS and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer centric web applications.
- PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED : NodeJS, AngularJS, React JS
- PHP Laravel and CodeIgniter Frameworks experience.
- MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) - MUST HAVE.
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, Moment.js is an advantage.
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance.
- Experience in object oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for development of highly responsive, web based UI in a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
- Mentor other developers on software best practices technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.
|Role Description :
Worked on Core Java development activities - Core java, spring, Hibernate
Worked on SQL query Writing
Worked of jquery, css, HTML
Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks
Understand the Requirement and Prioritize tasks
Ability to identify, deliver and drive improvements and innovations within the development area
Able to take initiatives and propose new solutions, make recommendations
Provide detailed planning and tracking information to Development leads and project management
Ability to develop web applications using java with MS SQL Server
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Good To Have Skills
Must To Have Skills
Core java, spring
• Experience in development with Java Technology (Java, Java Script, Spring).
• Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP API).
• Understanding of No-SQL Database (Ex : Mongo).
• Understanding of relational databases: Oracle, MS-SQL.
• Good knowledge of software development lifecycle.
• Good learning capacity.
• Good team spirit.
Knowledge/Experience using agile methodology is a big plus
Experience with JSON, XML.
Very good knowledge on the Core Java, strong in the collection framework
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Expert in Python with at least one Python web framework (such as Flask, Django etc)
- Hands-on experience on building and leveraging third party Restful APIs
- Strong knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in any one of the python libraries such as Pandas, Scikit, Numpy, BeautifulSoup, and Scrapy
- Hands-on experience in Linux platform is a must
- Understanding of design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge in relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Big Data and Real-time analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine learning or Natural language processing in Python is a plus
- Experience using a public cloud such as Amazon AWS