Job description for Mobile Automation (Java + Appium)
- 3-4 years of experience in Mobile Automation using Appium.
- Must have strong knowledge of the programming language (Java).
- Strong knowledge of java collections
- Must have string knowledge in oops concept;
- Experience of Appium is Must
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, and databases.
About Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 yrs in Automation
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a SDET (Software Engineer in Test) with an experience in testing Android/iOS apps.
You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
1+ years of experience as an automation test engineer
Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing UI automation through Firebase Test Labs and Appium.
Experience in manual and automation backend API testing through Postman and Rest Assured
Experience in any object oriented programming language.
Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team.
Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required
Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
Understanding tech, business, compliance and security requirements, being able to break down the test cases and identification of key tests for each.
Should be assertive about the quality of the product as a non-negotiable.
You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
3. Health insurance for you and your family.
Note - Preferred Immediate Joiner's
Web Automation (Java with Selenium)
Mobile Automation Testing (Appium on Android & iOS)
We have a gaming product, so if you have Game testing experience with the skills mentioned above, you would be preferred over others.
Roles & Responsibilties
We're looking for talented QA Automation Engineers, who are passionate about solving problems and who love to work with new, emerging ideas and technologies. The job will require you to work closely with our engineering teams, product managers, and customers to build out and maintain high-quality products that we bring to market.
• Build automated tests for iOS and Android applications using tools like Appium etc.
• Develop, debug, and maintain test code, test cases, and automation frameworks for our native applications and back-end services.
• Report defects discovered during automated test runs.
• Evaluate tools/technologies to continue enhancing the automation framework.
• Collaborate with mobile developers, QA engineers, and Other Stakeholders to improve the testability of the mobile applications.
• Automate to improve the efficiency of testing.
• Collaborate with program managers, developers, and other QA engineers to define and execute test plans for new features.
• Regularly explore the product for issues and opportunities to improve customer experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in QA and testing in a software development environment.
• 2+ years’ experience working with Automated QA and testing dynamic mobile applications that interact with an array of web services.
• Experience in writing test plans, building test strategies, documentation, and automation roadmaps.
• Identity reliability, stability, performance, accessibility, security, privacy, issues in the product, and report in team’s Jira bug tracking system.
• Experience with Selenium, Appium, for Mobile and API testing
• Experience with Postman, Charles Proxy, Kibana, Splunk, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required to communicate QA objectives, findings, and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will own end to end testing and will set best practices in collaboration with the engineering manager.
- You will create necessary automation libraries and frameworks as per requirement and will build automation tests respectively.
- You will ensure health by putting the necessary checks and balances wherever appropriate.
- You are also responsible for driving meetings, new initiatives and innovation.
- You will participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
- Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDETs and Sr SDETs.
- Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence.
- Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes.
Ensuring overall quality of the deliverables and test sign off will be the key responsibility
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach, execution and report for the projects
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
Who you are :
- Over 6+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using REST Assured
- Good knowledge in Jenkins for setting up CI jobs
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
- Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Sense of curiosity and desire to always be learning
Must Have :
- Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium,
- Appium testing, Cucumber, BDD Method, Web driver, REST Assured & Maven
- Experience working Frontend & Backend Testing
- Strong SQL Knowledge
- Appium or Detox
- You have experience in testing a range of mobile applications and defining mobile testing strategies
- Proficient in end-to-end testing for both Android and iOS applications (React Native)
- Experience in creating test automation flows(UI/API), preferably Mobile.
- You have a good eye for performance, usability and pixel-perfect displays
- Has experience working in product teams, more specifically mobile and web consumer-facing products
- Experience using CI/CD tools is a plus