Angular (2+) Jobs in Kolkata
* Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB.
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
* Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
* Build Node.js APIs using microservices.
* Building reusable components and front-end (Angular) libraries for future use.
* Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
IT Consulting services - MNC
Please, if you are working with any MNC then please we won't consider you.
The Development Team Lead will lead projects hands-on and will be responsible for leading developers, formed into a self-organizing team that focuses on delivering brand specific sites rapidly with high quality that generates demand. The team helps build initial versions of new sites and adds new capabilities to existing sites.
The Team Leader should have an extensive technical background in web development. The candidate should also have deep and extensive process knowledge and understands how to develop and optimize a repeatable, multi-organizational process for new site delivery. The Team Leader is able to support the team, but also support the business through direct execution of tasks, training, on boarding, and developing next practices. The Team leader coaches their team members to look for and execute solutions. They are allergic to the “it’s not my job” mentality.
- Develop the team based on people management plan while demonstrating various interviewing techniques to ensure you are bringing on hardworking team members with potential to grow within the organization and even across other orgs.
- Develop and support the skills, both technical and soft skills and capabilities of the team members to ensure there is enough coverage of the key responsibilities of the team based on the business’ needs.
Actively empower and delegate responsibility and ownership to team members wherever possible
- Identify and generate plans to ensure the tools and technology the team needs are in place and meeting key requirements.
- Work closely with peers and the Chief Architect to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Develop code managed infrastructure though deployment scripts such as Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet
- Write APM tests for continuous monitoring and alerting using AWS Cloud watch
- Implement new customer facing features and applications in *React JS
Develop supporting APIs using Express JS, Node JS, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, AWS SAM, GraphQL*
- Develop unit tests including use of Mocha, Jest, Chai
- Develop in Git workflow participating in code peer reviews
Implement build and deployment scripts including setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Develop to 12-factor application guidelines including developing for performance optimization and scale.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the Web development
- Strong process focus, with specific experience in continuous delivery and self-organizing teams
- Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in leading complex partner situations, changing scope and sophisticated technical landscapes
- Responsible for leading full-time individual contributor employees.
- Responsible for mentoring and leading Co-op students.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related
- 5+ years of broad and deep working experience as a Software Developer
- 1+ years of Agile training or experience strongly preferred.
- Front-end web application development using MVC design pattern
- Primary responsibility is code development, agile methodology, team environment
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret ambiguous business requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC, server less architecture, design patterns, building 12-factor applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and Git workflow
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment
- Webcam used to support telecommuting environment
Fintech leader on global transaction in banking
- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
Our Client Is E-Learning Based out from Mumbai
Role: Technical Lead
Years of Experience - 9 to 15 years
- Required person as .net core, team Management,Good communication,Plus Rest API,AWS Lambda,mySql
- AWS API Gateway .
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 9 to 12 yrs years’ experience in technology related roles including relevant work as technical architect.
- Experience working with latest software technologies (.Net core 3.1+, MVC/WCF/Web API, cloud hosted (AWS) , mobile ready software products (Angular 6+/React.js)
- Experience in AWS cloud.
- Experience working with GIT/TFS, CI/CD setups, Application Monitoring, Logging and Analysis tools
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience working in an Agile-SCRUM environment using tools like Jira or equivalent
- Experience working with international customers (US and UK preferable)
- Experience in customer interaction and ability to present solutions and consult clients on technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
- Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users. Ability to coach and mentor internal teams and customers.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestic and occasional international across US and Europe.
- Proficient using standard software, such as MS Office applications, Google Apps, and communication and diagramming/presentation tools.
Global Digital Infrastructure Client
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Years of experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Skills: 5+ years of hands on experience in Angular 6/7/8/9 (mandatory). Experience also in Angularjs is preferred but not mandatory.
at tata consulting services
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of experience in Java skills.
- 2+ years of hands-on HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience of working with HTTP 1.1, and HTTP/2.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC.
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable.
- Experience following Git workflows.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.).
at VAYUZ Technologies
- Develop application using Angular JS (worked on Express JS, JEST), Angular 6
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall development experience (At least 2 years of experience in Node JS and Angular JS)
- Good understanding of security in Micro service and Web Applications
- Good understanding of OOP, and design patterns
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE/B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
at VAYUZ Technologies
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug application.
8. Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Can work on Angular and Integrate backend services
12. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
13. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
14. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
at Adrobit Technologies
We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the following skillset-
- Engineering degree in Computer science or ECE or MCA is a must
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc. - any 1 is required
- VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS - knowledge of any 1 is required
- Between 1-5 years of work experience is required
- Very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Ideal candidate would be a very strong developer with great coding skills
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work through ambiguous requirements and come up with a clear scope and problem statement
- If you have any live projects portfolio or GitHub handle please share them
- Office is in Fairlie place (Dalhousie), Kolkata 700 001
at SkoolTree Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience need : 2-4 Years
Hiring Mode : Permanent
Notice period : Immediate /30 Days
- Thorough understanding of Angular 2 and above, and its core principles
- Should have excellent front-end UI development skills.
- Should be proficient in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code
- Experience with web-pack
- Should have experience on working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices.
- Should be good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers.
- Proficient understanding of Git and related services like GitHub, BitBucket etc.