We are looking for 2+ Year experienced Back-end developer to join our Team.
You will be responsible for the development and management of server side of our web applications in terms of quality and scalability.
You should be passionate about writing optimised codes, and solving problems in real time, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Should be adaptable to good practices and standards
- Capable to write scalable codes.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
Required Candidate profile
- Hands on experience on Node Js, Typescript, Mongodb, Elastic Search, Kafka, RESTfull Apis, Python(Django), Angular, Flutter / Dart
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of deployment process with AWS/Digital Ocean/Microsoft Azure
- Good Understanding of System Design.
- Should be aware of design patterns
- Understanding of TDD
- Unit Test Frameworks - Chai, Mocha, Sinon, Supertest, Knock
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a candidate with around 2 years of experience in Backend Development. We are looking for a team player with a very good attitude.
Remitbee Online Money Transfer is seeking a skilled Backend developer with experience in Node JS. Individuals who apply for Remitbee careers should be passionate about tech and driven towards innovating the industry further with the Remitbee team. Remitbee is a leading online money transfer service and the position of full stack developer is held at our Head Offices in Mississauga, Greater Toronto Area. This position also comes with the opportunity for career growth and working hour flexibility. We look forward to reading your application. At least 2+ years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
What will you do?
- Work in an agile team of developers, QA, DevOps and founders
- Implement new systems and redesign legacy systems, using leading technologies, to support advancing Research business requirements
- Research and analyze business and system needs. Explore solution options to recommend designs and technologies
- Writing test cases
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2+ years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
- Experience in frontend technologies such as React JS, Next JS, Material UI
- Experience with automated task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Experience in Database like MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable applying engineering best practices for Test Driven Development, integration testing version control, release management, work estimation and planning
- Experience to work with Rest and GraphQL APIs
- You know how to use Git,
- You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
- Participate in or lead all parts of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support.
- A history of active contributions to open source projects
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn new tools and technology and work in a collaborative environment
- Creativity is an opportunity to be involved in shaping the strategy of our company. Ideas and input at all levels in the business are welcome.s
We’re looking for an analytical, result- driven Senior Backend Engineers who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
• Design and develop databases for real-time, high availability financial data
• Architect and build the backend for corresponding web service (Nodejs and related frameworks)
• Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
• 4 Plus years of experience
• Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals.
• Web development concepts - basics of REST APIs, server architecture
• Interest in building things from scratch and be a decision maker here
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as a long term goal.
2) Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
3) Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
4) Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
5) Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
6) Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
7) Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
1) Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications with MERN stack
2) Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in AWS environment
3) Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Express and MongoDB related tech stack building REST APIs, with experience/exposure to front end stack like react and react native
4) Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
5) Should know security best practices
6) Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
7) Deep understanding of continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
8) Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, GitLab
9) Experience with API design using OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
4 years+ experience in full stack development
- Good foundation in CS fundamentals – algorithms, data structures
- Strong design and data modeling skills
- Good understanding of SQL and NOSQL databases
- Good concepts of object oriented programming and design patterns
Location - Remote
Good to have
- Familiarity with microservices design and testing
- Familiarity with docker based setup
- Prior experience in designing scalable microservices
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and cloud deployment
- Familiarity with CI/ CD pipelines
What Makes You A Great Fit :
Minimum 5 years of professional development experience with object orientated PHP, MySQL, AJAX JSON. Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures.
Strong experience in frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Phalcon, Kohana, Zend or Symphony.
Experience in CI/CD (Git/GitHub/Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD).
Experience in handling of huge MySQL databases.
Experience in designing and deploy applications on AWS, Azure.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.
at EPAM Systems
- Strong Java software development experience – with a focus on Java 8 & 9
- Experience with NoSql databases – ideally with MongoDB
- Experience implementing REST apis – ideally with JAX-RS
- Experience with Reactive Programming – ideally with RxJava
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Experience developing applications in fintech or established financial institutions
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience developing systems that can scale to large amounts of data
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Experience working on a globally distributed team