We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Developing iOS applications for in-house platforms and products,
- Delivering across the full lifecycle of mobile app development – concept, design, build, test, release management, deployment.
- Working with the designers to build the interface, focusing on usability features,
- Working with the back-end developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Creating reusable components and internal libraries for multiple suite of applications.
- Creating appealing mobile-optimized specific user interfaces and experiences,
- Working with various hardwares like scanners, point of sale, cash box devices.
- Optimizing performance for the apps,
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Being updated about the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies, and
- Integrating apps with third-party APIs and Cloud APIs.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Or Equivalent), or an MCA
- 2+ of experience in developing iOS native applications
- Passion for mobile applications, and learning emerging trends and technologies
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Familiarity with Apple Push Notifications Service
- Experience with CocoaPods and common libraries knowledge like AFNetworking etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Deep understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience of consuming RESTful web services.
- Deployment and management of applications in AppStore.
- Excellent Communication, Documentation, and Collaboration Skills
About Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Yapsody is a live entertainment and event ticketing company focused on providing hospitality enterprises such as casinos and independent presenters customized end-to-end solutions for leveraging concert entertainment. Yapsody contracts and produces several hundred major concert events per year. Yapsody’s powerful, simple-to-use online event ticketing system delivers cutting-edge ticketing services and event registration solutions to thousands of event presenters across the globe each year, enabling them to sell tickets online to concerts, conferences, sporting events, theater shows, fundraisers and more.
B 501, Western edge 2,
behind Metro Mall
Currently hiring for the position of Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
5+ years’ strong development experience in android
Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role reports to the Vice President, eCommerce and is based out of Chandivali.
If you're excited about going beyond your comfort zone and taking your existing skillset to the next level while creating a fast-growing business.
Job location: Indore, M.P( work from Office )
Experience :- 6 months experience on flutter Mobile app development
Number of developer needed : 3 developer
Key Responsibilities : -
1) Should have Working expertise on flutter Mobile app development for both design and development.
2) Should have Expertise in dynamic mobile app on flutter
3) Should be quick learner, immediate joiner.
Interested Candidates can directly walkins for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com
Address:- 201, B.N House, EC-52, behind Muli wala family restaurant, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-22.214.171.124.95 (HR department), +91- 74.15.95.09.19 (HR Department) , +91-821.02.51.824 (technical Department)
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build.
- Work with A players (some of the best talents in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth.
- Make in India and build for the world at a scale of 900M+ active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen.
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Work with the customer success team to enable MoEngage customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, tvOS, various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team. More importantly, have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- 6+ years of experience with iOS, Swift, ObjC, Xcode and Cocoa.
- Working knowledge of architecture principles, code organization, and system design.
- Informed and up to date with iOS SDK and ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the iOS framework:
- Memory Management
- Caching and Persistent data storage
- Multithreading concepts
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Dependency Managers
- Understands the internals of the mobile builds and distribution processes.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work within a team and with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with code reviews, releasing and maintaining mobile applications/SDKs.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e, Flutter, React-Native, Cordova, Unity.
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins.
The ideal candidate must have experience working with enterprise mobile applications to be considered for this position.
If you are a strong architect/engineers, who are hands-on and capable of designing and developing enterprise web applications, we would love to speak to you!
Expertise in enterprise web and mobile platform development
4+ years of React Native experience
Experience in AWS
Ability to own the design from inception to deployment
Experience with Cloud / SaaS environment
Hands on experience of Android and iOS Application development
Experience in CI/CD
Expertise in Object Oriented and/or functional problem decomposition
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing.
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of existing applications along with continuous integration of new features, who can take the ownership and work independently.
- At least 2 years of experience with MVVM architecture
- 5-8 years of experience with Android development
- Extensive experience of 3rd party integration
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Good Logical ability
- Notification and Payment Gateway experience
- Adaptation to new technologies
- Able to design dynamic complex U
- Experience building custom SDK
- Experience with Multi Module Application
- Integrate the design into high-quality code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of an application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Work alongside other developers working on a different platform for the Application. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation, and creating a quality product is essential.
Soft Skills :
- Positive attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Hungry for growth
ur client is looking for highly experienced, ambitious Software Developer, specialized in developing mobile applications both iOS and Android using Flutter Development Framework (Flutter SDK, Dart Language, Flutter widgets). Mobile Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high-performing Android and iOS mobile applications/products using Flutter as the technology.
They are someone who are currently living in NCR region or Noidaand can start immediately or have 30 days notice period.
• Ability to build intuitive and user-friendly UI
• Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems, applications and APIs
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Ensuring security of data and the application
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Designing and developing APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in mobile development related technologies.
• Proficient experience using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Firebase, jQuery, Ionic.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
• Exposure to DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins etc.
• Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB
• Experience working with JIRA and Github
• Maintain code integrity and organization
Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- 3+ years of experience
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering
What’s for the Candidate
As per industry Standards
About the Organisation:
Our client is one of the frontrunners in delivering excellence in technology. In a short period, they are certified with CMMI Level-3 certification. Combining cutting-edge technology with 100+ certified industry specialists to deliver solutions smartly and swiftly.
With a CMMI Level 3 certificate, our client plans to not only evaluate, but advance and upgrade services in BPO Commerce, Digital commerce, Website design & development, HR Commerce, and Managed IT Services.
Spanning tenure of over 3 years, the customer retention rate (CRR) stands at a whopping 99% for clients from several industries.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Integrate features with wearables and other IoT devices
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Education & Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably in Computer Science of Information Technology
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have 3+ years of iOS app development experience using Swift.
- Published apps in the App store
- Have a good sense of how networked applications (Web services/REST APIs and JSON) work
- Well versed with server side syncing, database handling etc.
- Sharp analytical skills - find out edge cases both in code and usability/product.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- 2+ years experience in any UNIX environment
- Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests
- Interest in privacy and the protection of personal information
- Good grasp of the fundamentals of UI layout designing, mobile UI components, using common themes and styles.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of design patterns, or an opinion on why they're overrated.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process
Sr. Mobile Developer
Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business verticals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels. Below are some key facts about Nucleus:
· 3 decades of expertise in banking and financial services, with existence of 26 years in Singapore
Entrusted by Global and Regional banks as a preferred partner for partnering on bank’s Traditional to Transformative journey
· Driving large Digitalization programs for various customers by implementing Next generation DX applications, RPA, Cloud, Analytics, AI/ML and DevOps
· 100% referenceable Services’ customers with perfect C-SAT score of top 3 customers in last 3 years
· 150,000 business users process 26 million transactions every day using our systems
· Recognized as one of the five most significant mobile banking solution providers by Forrester
· Recognized as Best Place to work by “Great Place to Work “ a global research firm
Package: upto 10 L
What you’ll do:
- Will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and design an app with a huge impact on the Automotive industry
- Write highly scalable software in Swift ad Kotlin with a focus on reusability and efficiency
- Work with some of the best people in the industry to build and maintain compelling user experiences
- Working with iOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation/video streaming, CoreML
- Work with open-source multimedia projects, such as FFmpeg
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of iOS/Android development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps
- Experience with iOS/Android SDKs
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed
Bonus points for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision)
- Contributions to community software
Note: We are looking for immediate joiners. Selected/Offered candidates can ready to join within 15 to 30 days of time can apply.