About Tickled Media:
Tickled Media is a technology company that makes great products for parents in Asia. We publish theAsianparent and Africaparent; Asia's and Africa's largest website and app for parents. Every month we affect the lives of 20 million mothers living in these regions. We have offices across Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Africa. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to travel to these markets or work with colleagues from these countries. Tickled Media has also raised series C investments from some of Asia's largest venture capital firms.
Total Exp: 4+ years
• Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
• 2 - 4 years of experience as iOS developer
• Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
• Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
• Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
• Familiarity with version control(GIT)
• Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
• Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
• Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
• Work closely with other mobile apps
About Tickled Media
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Senior Mobile Application Developer to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform
- Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience
- Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance
- Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance
- Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation
- Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers
- Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 4 to 7 years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio
- Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques
- Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization
- Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
React Native developer with good experience in native iOS app development, interested in building
performant iOS mobile apps. You will be responsible for architecting & building these applications,
as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
commitment to perfection is required.
• Develop, build, test & deploy React Native apps for iOS platform
• Write React Native Modules for accessing native iOS APIs that are not readily available in JS
• Write modules/features in native Swift/Objective-C and use them in the RN app
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
• Highly experienced in writing Swift/Objective-C code for iOS apps
• Experience building RN APIs for native iOS modules
• Knowledge of functional & object-oriented programming in JS/TS
• Experience in integrating native iOS code in React Native app
• Experience with OpenCV library for iOS
• Experience with ARKit, AR Core, Viro & other modules for building rich AR apps
• MLKit, CoreML experience for deploying ML models on iOS apps
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, etc
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Proven experience building Mobile Apps using React Native.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Management of the application and its integration with back-end services.
Astute sense of User Interface and User Experience design
Managing large sets of data transfer between server and App.
Offline usage with sync capabilities.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites like Jest
Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Experience with FCM or similar.
Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and
routing in addition to React.
Experience using Git as a control System
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a Junior iOS developer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class iOS applications developed in Swift.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact for users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain iOS applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities
- Collaborate with other team members including the web development team and design team
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- 0 - 3 years of iOS development experience
- A proven track record showing proficiency in iOS development
- Understanding of core iOS development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components such as UICollectionView
- Proficiency in Swift, Xcode and the entire iOS development tool chain
- Critical thinkers that are able to analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Knowledge and experience with iOS architectural patterns: MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be able to communicate and work well with others
- Proficiency in Objective-C, C, C++
- Experience with Android and/or React Native and/or Flutter is an advantage for this position
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Proficient with Objective-C,Swift,Cocoa Touch and UIKit.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles,interface guidelines and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Experience in Payment Integration, Push Notification & Third Party Integration.
- Experienced with Apple Approval developed and Distribution Process, AdHoc Enterprise distribution.
- Worked on various architecture such as MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Delegate and Notification patterns.
- Good to knowledge /experience in developing GUI for C5 voip applications.
- Good to knowledge / on webrtc, various voip standards.
Sr. Mobile Developer
Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business verticals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels. Below are some key facts about Nucleus:
· 3 decades of expertise in banking and financial services, with existence of 26 years in Singapore
Entrusted by Global and Regional banks as a preferred partner for partnering on bank’s Traditional to Transformative journey
· Driving large Digitalization programs for various customers by implementing Next generation DX applications, RPA, Cloud, Analytics, AI/ML and DevOps
· 100% referenceable Services’ customers with perfect C-SAT score of top 3 customers in last 3 years
· 150,000 business users process 26 million transactions every day using our systems
· Recognized as one of the five most significant mobile banking solution providers by Forrester
· Recognized as Best Place to work by “Great Place to Work “ a global research firm
Package: upto 10 L
We are looking out for an iOS Developer to join the Mobile team to take end to end ownership of our iOS Consumer App. We are looking out for someone who speaks fluent Swift and loves shipping and building beautiful, maintainable and scalable apps.
- You have 2-6 years of experience working with Swift and Objective-C whenever you encounter the pitfalls of Swift.
- Familiarity with MVC, MVP, MVVM and VIPER architectures.
- You have worked on 2-3 production apps with MAU's in the range of 25K+.
- You love getting your hands dirty and are dealing with legacy parts of the code bases.
- You have experience building projects from scratch as well as building on top of existing code bases.
- You have handled complex views ranging from Form Heavy views to Animation Heavy views.
- You have a strong bias towards action.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with Location Data along with Mapping interfaces like Google Maps, Map Box or MapMyIndia.
- Experience implementing CI/CD, Automated Tests and Unit Testing.
- Experience with RxSwift, Alamofire, Kingfisher, Lottie, SwiftyBeaver, Firebase SDK, Clevertap SDK and ObjectMapper.
- Implementing designs w. r. t HCI guidelines.
Deep Familiarity with IOS or Android Development
only Immediate joiners