Hiring for the position of iOS Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in iOS
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
∙ Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards
∙ Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Company Description: A content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other trending content. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
What will you do?
- Build & Influence features and products while bringing in Android best practices.
- Have end-to-end ownership of the product and the codebase (FE and APIs).
- Focus on generic, reusable, and modular components to improve our go-to-market time.
- Track all important app quality metrics including crash rates, page load times, app size, memory footprint.
- Collaborate closely with engineers & stakeholders from other teams. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Build a close partnership with the iOS team & platform to ensure synergy & feature parity between the two platforms.
- Inspire & guide fellow team members on system design & best practices.
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years of experience in building consumer-facing or business facing Android mobile apps.
- Exceptional Kotlin & functional programming skills & the natural urge to rewrite Java code.
- Hands-on experience with Kotlin, Android architecture components, JetPack libs, MVVM & the Gradle build system.
- Hands-on experience with Dagger2, coroutines, data-binding, repository pattern, Retrofit, Room & other common Android libs/patterns.
- Impeccable understanding of lifecycle & multi-threading in the JVM world.
- Experience with REST APIs, Firebase suite & third-party libraries and APIs.
- Motivation to set up a comprehensive unit testing approach to development.
- Open to experimenting with new tech like Compose, Flutter & so on.
- Have a good eye for design & product thinking and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms - especially the ones used in mobile development & API design.
- Knowledge of the mobile development cycle, popular architectures, trends, & emerging technologies.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
SDE2 IOS Developer (Remote), 3+ years of experience
Grip Invest (www.gripinvest.in)
Why should you look at this role?
Salary Bracket: 20-35 LPA
Healthy work-life Balance
- Great culture based on the following core values
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocket ship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant up skilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
Company Size- less than 50
About the company
Grip is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennial don’t communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way? Started in June’20, Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India’s fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers a unique investment option of leasing assets to some of India’s most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport. With a minimum investment size of INR 20,000, Grip is democratizing investment options that have only been available to the largest funds and family offices. Finance and technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
“Work from home”
“Free work culture”
For more reviews, click here
What will you do every day?
- Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Working with iOS Interface Builder, and creating UI screens and components through Storyboards as well as programmatically.
- Network programming fundamentals.
- 3+ years of professional iOS development and UI experience.
- Deep understanding of iOS 6+ SDK and Swift
- Experience with video streaming is a big plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Understanding of REST and JSON, and experience with utilizing REST on mobile clients.
- Good understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using JSON , XML, etc.
- Familiarity with the latest web technologies like REST API, MQTT, and other server-side principles.
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across iOS software layers.
- Experience shipping a few iOS apps.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills
Role: Senior Android & Flutter Developer.
Preferable immediate joiners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Android & Flutter development.
- Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of problem-solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with design patterns like MVVM, Provider etc.
- Experience in Android application development experience using Java, Kotlin & Flutter.
- Design and develop Mobile applications using Flutter.
- Must be able to deploy app in Play store & App store.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Independently drive the development of Android-based applications.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Problem-solving expertise in critical steps.
- Hands-on experience with Android studio & Gradle build system.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Relational Databases, XML and JSON is a must.
- Hands-on practice with CI/CD tools
- Memory optimization and Debugging skills.
- Having good knowledge of iOS SDK & interface builders
- Proficient in Objective C, iOS, X-Code etc.
- Continuously updating the expertise on latest releases of iOS products
- Should have developed at least 5 applications as per Apple standards
- Experience with Database in Mobile Apps like SQlite & Core Data.
- Experience in integrating Webservices like SOAP, REST and POST with Mobile App.
- Experience with Google Map & GPS Integration
- Hands on experience of Xcode, Objective C, JSON & Sqlite on iOS platfor
- Develop Native& Hybrid mobile applications
- Implementing Mobile Payments, Mobile Shopping & Security
|High-level requirements for the Apex Developer role:
Qualifications / Skills
• BA or BS in a technical discipline
• 5+ years of SFDC engineering experience
• Salesforce certifications preferred
• In depth experience in Lightning framework: Aura and LWC
• In depth experience in Apex development, design, configuration, testing and deployment
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce APIs and experience building integrations
- Build beautiful, user-friendly, performant, and effective new features
- Take ownership of the company’s iOS platform
- Continuously improve stability and performance of the company’s iOS platform
- Be the user’s voice and help make product decisions
- Deliver beautiful delightful user experiences
- Exhibits knowledge and behavior to adopt Information Security and Privacy practices at their work.
- You think iOS, design for iOS, build for iOS! Technical
- At least 1.5 - 3 years experience on native iOS platform using the Cocoa framework
- Proficiency with Swift and familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience with RxSwift or Combine framework is preferred
- Strong knowledge of iOS Frameworks like Core data, CoreAnimation, etc
- Expertise with Auto-layouts for UI development
- Experience building a modular code base in MVVM Team Building & Leadership
- Want to interact with all levels of the company including senior leaders and cross-functional teams
- Love problem solving and thrive on handling multiple projects and tasks
- Foster strong professional relationships with the full organization
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- 3-4 years experience only in NATIVE REACT JS who has worked on both ANDROID & IOS MOBILE APP Development.
- Overall experience must be at least seven years
- Should have experience in integrating different payment gateways
- Able to write optimised code with MVC structure.
- Should have experience working with API
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines ( Not Mandatory, but good to have)
- Knowledge of Typescript would be beneficial
- Should have basic database knowledge
- Should be able to take initiative
- Must be a team player