- Experience with building scalable applications on android and IOS
- Experience in working with Dart.
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process, jira
- Knowledge of API integration
- Strong UI building skills
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, git etc.)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and Data structures
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and
- Test-driven development. Experience in writing high quality code
- Experience in Fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Experience in developing mobile apps in Flutter.
- Strong knowledge of Architectural pattern like Bloc, Provider etc in Flutter.
- Ability to think about scalability and reusability while developing flutter widgets.
- Ability to handle updates in UI with high frequency data changes.
- Knowledge of iOS application deployment.
- Strong state management knowledge.
- Knowledge of writing Plugins in Flutter is a good to have skill.
We are looking out for an android developer for one of our premium clients
- Experience in handling team of 5+ members
- Experience in developing Android native Applications.
- Experience in Andriod SDK & NDK.
- Proficient in Java and Kotlin.
- Should have Worked on static and dynamic UI designs.
- Working knowledge on Audio & Video streaming
- Working knowledge for remote notification.
- Working knowledge in Relational Database Systems like SQLIte.
1. Good understanding of react and react native.
2. Best practices in react along with knowledge of functional components.
3. Good understanding of hooks and other react patterns.
4. Solid understanding of basic programming concepts and data structures.
5. Experience with global state management like redux and context.
6. Using 3rd party libraries for rest api and other standard procedures.
7. Have experience writing react native code with typescript.
Good to have skills
1. Have worked on media intensive apps (video, images and audio).
2. Have experience with building high quality reusable custom components.
3. Experience with animation libraries like animated or reanimated.
4. Have a good understanding of TypeScript classes, interfaces, generic types,
and other typing patterns in TypeScript.
5. Experience with building and deploying apps to iOS App store/Google Play.
6. Have previous experience of working with firebase.
7. Have an eye for creating pixel perfect design with optimised animations.
8. Experience of working with realtime systems like socket.io
9. Fair understanding of how react native/native apps work under the hood and
how React ecosystem sits on top of native app architecture.
10.bonus points if you have previous experience with native android /iOS
11. Double bonus points if you have created native bridges for android and iOS in
react native before.
Other required qualifications
1. Minimum 1.5-2 years of relevant experience developing React applications.
2. Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural
3. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Good understanding of documentation and able to write documentation of
5. Understand Agile base deployment process, take full responsibility for a given
task, and dedicatedly work based on given timeliness
6. Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work,
and reviewing the work of others.
Role: Flutter Developer
Experience: 1-2 years
Mode: Work from office
We have vast experience in delivering high-quality products with significant output on time. We are specialized in creating web and mobile applications with the latest technology. We are experts in developing a perfect solution for rental marketplace services and on-demand businesses done by our proficient team of experts with strong experience in development.
- Proficient in Flutter
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture.
- Experience in working with API, local data.
- Knowledge in all the updated widgets
- Knowledge in BLOC design patterns
- Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS.
- Have experience in Android app submission in the Play Store.
- Have experience in iOS app submission in the App Store.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Languages: Swift, Kotlin, SQL
● Frameworks: RIBs, Kotlin Multiplatform, Spek
● Architectures: MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture, etc
● Libraries: RxSwift, SwiftUI, etc
● Integrations: AWS services, Payment Gateways (Razorpay, etc), Google Maps,
● Experience: >= 2 years
● Proficient with iOS framework and Swift.
● Experience with reactive programming frameworks like RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, etc
● Experience in designing, writing and maintaining a large complex app code base.
● Experience with design patterns like MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working on Flutter projects/products.
- Good to have Healthcare domain experience.
- Ability to clearly understand requirements and translate them to software.
- Review business requirements, identify gaps, and assist in authoring functional design documents.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Proactive and self-starter requiring minimal supervision, who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company.
- Good to have or awareness of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms and Python framework.
- Proficiency in relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), container, and virtualization will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson), automated testing, and version control (GitHub, SVN).
- Knowledge of 3 rd party libraries and APIs, modern frameworks and design patterns, and test automation tools for Unit and Performance testing.
- Awareness of secure coding practices and standards. Page 2 of 3 Above all, you should love to build and ship products that real people use every day!
Roles and responsibilities:
- An ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Adapt and work on distributed technology stacks.
- Work with BAs to define or elaborate business software requirements.
- Design and build responsive and usable interface (UI/UX) for mobile applications through appealing, visual design.
- Take ownership of product features and work closely with stakeholders to ideate and rapidly release minimum viable product or mobile app solutions across healthcare products.
- Extensive experience with SDLC phases including Agile methodologies.
- Assist in designing client-side and server-side architecture.
- Perform code reviews, validation, and verification testing.
- Knows the use of version control software (GIT).
- Document technical design and unit test plans.
- Must have experience in working with multiple & small teams.
- Evaluate security and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively communicate in providing status reports and report blockers.
- Debug code, solve incidents and defects.
- Develop well-managed, high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Should have excellent English (both verbal and written) skills.
- Should have excellent interaction and client communication skills.
- Solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
- Java/Swift experience
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for better performance and response
- Should be hands on with Android/Flutter app development and related AWS development
- Should be a self starter and ready to learn the latest technologies
- Should be willing to work in a startup environment
- Should have good communication and logical skills
- Shoud be a team Player
- Should have knowledge of various frameworks
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience building high-performance consumerfacing mobile applications at product companies of a decent scale
● You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and able to assist your team in making the right choices for every project
● You have previous experience building react native applications from scratch. This could be an added advantage.
● You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve theirgoals.
● You practice test-driven development.
● You are familiar with both Android and iOS design patterns, and GraphQL.
● You have some exposure to native app development in Swift, Kotlin, or Java.
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including a
relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven apps using React Native as the primary application framework.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Must be able to develop high-performance cross-platform apps using React-Native.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.