· Overall UI experience 6-8 years
· Experience with Angular JS – minimal 4-5 years
· Should be very good with HTML/ CSS
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
· Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large scale web applications
· Expertise in Object-oriented programming
· Expertise in jQuery, Angular 1/2,
· React / Native is added advantage
· Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
About Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Encourage each one to grow and contribute towards the cohesive growth of the company
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive compensation and benefits
- Open culture where everyone can put their ideas/feedbacks across the table
- 250+ team across all locations
- 5 day week culture
- A self-driven UI engineer with an eye for detail UI Design and Development
- Build solutions that’ll be used by thousands of enterprises globally
- Meld UX and great looking UI and Wireframe while keeping excellent code quality
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines
- Design and build web apps that are scalable, puts user experience front and center
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines
- Iterate UI features with high speed
- Work with ambiguous product requirements and shared backend APIs
- 2-4 years of experience with working on UI frameworks like Angular
- Experience in product companies would be a plus
- Big plus if familiar with Django, Flask, Postgres, Linux, Git, AWS
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with Jenkin
- Possesses a high degree of technical competency to design and develop digital applications using cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Collaborative working with the client's technology and business staff day to day
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the client and deliver on project goals
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications
- Prepares for, and actively facilitates hand-off at project completion to ensure a smooth transition to the larger organization
- Extensive experience in Angular (i.e., designs new templates, tests styles or sheets, fixes bugs; collaborates heavily with core team members (especially UX and Design))
- Integration knowledge and experience with exposed services (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Familiar with common security and performance pattern (e.g.: OATH)
- Additional Requirements for Application Platform: Angular
- Level of expertise with Angular SSR applications
- Knowledge of Micro Frontends or Micro UI
- Interaction paradigm with UI elements
Technical Skill Set:
- Web Technologies: Angular 9/10, ReactJS, ES6, NgRx, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP, JQuery, PHP, AJAX, PolymerJS
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- Web Service Protocols: HTTP, XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOA
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Angular 2+
- RxJS, Typescript, JQuery.
- Experience writing unit tests
- Webpack, Babel
- Familiar with SASS and Responsive Design
- Experience using any CSS naming convention
- Solid understanding of Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- You are self-organized and can work autonomously
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer.
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at the code level
- Ensure design consistency with client's development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Work with creative and business partners to understand, build, and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals
- Working in an AT/CI/CD paradigm develops with testing in mind; authors unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component
- Identifies opportunities to optimize and improve front end performance
- Remain curious and current with new developments in front end web development industry
- 0-2 years of practical front-end web development experience in writing and testing valid, web standards-based HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of basics of computer science such as Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Development Patterns
- Good experience in front end development with both technical and visual expertise
- Some exposure to agile methodologies and supporting practices, tools, and technology
- Comfortable learning new technologies, tools, development/CI/CD processes, and best practices
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams across different locations
- Possess effective verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 AA is a plus
- Experience with react framework a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Work with the client and internal web development team to design new products or enhancements.
- Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing in an agile product development team.
- To develop business requirements into cost-effective and elegant technical solutions.
- Perform peer design and code reviews with other software engineers.
- Help to evaluate requirements and solutions from a technical perspective and implement custom built solutions.
- Perform estimates of user stories that are to be implemented to help with product engineering planning.
- Work with backend development members to co-create APIs for frontend consumption
- Mentor less experienced team members on proper standards/techniques to improve their development practices and efficiency.
- Write scripts to perform unit testing, functional testing and assist with user acceptance testing support.
- Optimize UI for efficiency and maintainability
- Perform non-production and production deployment processes as scheduled.
- Provide on-going support to the application.
We are looking for an expert Web Developer responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. The key responsibility areas shall include building project website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and dynamic host servers
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling project sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Coordinate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Coordinate with content writers to match the website objective
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BSc / BCA / B-Tech in computer science or a related field
If you feel the above-mentioned Job Details matches your ~profile~ personality, kindly email us your updated CV to us