Who are you -
- Loves to understand and solve problems be it technology, business or people problems
- Likes to lead, take responsibility and accountability
- Has led a team of 4-5 engineers and delivered results in past
- Excellent understanding and hands-on experience of SDLC and Software Architectural patterns, new frameworks and exposure to DevOps
Opportunity at Fundly -
- Building a retailer centric ecosystem in Pharma Supply Chain
- Fast growing– 3000+ retailers, 36000 Transactions and 200+ cr disbursement in lasr 2 years
- Technology First and Customer first fintech organization
- Be an early team member, visible and influence the product and technology roadmap
- Be a leader and own responsibility and accountability
- Be hands-on and ship good quality code Fast
- Plan, design, lead, execute and deploy technical solutions and improvements.
- Provide Architectural and Design direction
- Create high level and low level architecture documentation artifacts
- Understand existing code, maintain and improve it.
- Control Technical Debt
- Mentor (or coach) other software developers in technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- Ensure healthy software engineering practices like planning, estimation, documentation, code review etc
- 6+ years of Hands-on experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Play
- Hands on experience in SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Hands on experience in DevOps tools
- Leadership experience of managing team of 4-5 developers
- Knowledge of Architectural Design Patterns
Position - Tech Lead
Location – Mumbai/Pune
Reporting to – Head of Engineering
About Fundly -
1. Fundly is building a retailer centric Pharma Supply Chain platform and Marketplace for over 10 million pahrama retailers in India
2. Founded by experienced industry professionals with cumulative experience of 30+ years
3. Has grown to 50+ people in 12 cities in less than 2 years
4. AUM of INR 100+ crores
5. Raised venture capital of $3M so far
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ardour Analytics
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Key deliverables for the Backend Engineer would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product.
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, and their implementation.
- You have a working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework, and Mysql/RDS
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test-driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Greetings from Talentika !!
we are having a job vacancy for Java Developer Along with the Skills
Java, Microservices, Kubernetes, AWS/Azure, devops background .
Job Description / Roles & Responsibilities (in Detail)Job Description
Work with Architect to define Application, Integration and Security Design for various components involved.
Design, development and build of java solution components/modules and integrations
Hands on knowledge in technology areas like Core Java, Java 8, Web services (SOAP and REST), Spring boot, Spring Frameworks, Spring Data JPA, REST/SOAP services, Spring cloud, Spring MVC, JSON & XML based processing. Strong command on Java/J2EE & OOPs concepts and current industry trends. Working knowledge of Java 8, 11 new features.
Working knowledge of cloud based server less application development on any of cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP. Candidate with experience in Cloud native application development experience will be preferred.
Working knowledge in any of the databases like Mongo DB/Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server.
Working knowledge in any of messaging platforms like Apache Kafka/Rabbit MQ/JMS/AWS SQS/Azure Event Hub/Service Bus.
Production implementation experience for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE will be preferred.
Experience in implementing Web services Security using WS-Security, SAML, OAUTH2, Kerberos and integrating with Identity providers, LDAP and ADFS. Experience working with credential vaults will be add-on.
Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns especially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using enterprise service bus.
Well versed with ensuring coding standards, DevOps CICD implementations, version management, branching strategy, security principles.
Ensure code quality and standards are followed. Experience in test automation is plus.
Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Job Title:- Jr. Dot Net Developer- Asp.net / MVC / .Net Core
- Location:- WFH(temporary), Timing:- 10am to 7pm
- Employee Strength:- 20
- Days:- 6 days working 2nd and 4th Sat holiday
- Experience: 1yr to 2yrs
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software - Web Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Key Skills:- Asp.Net, MVC, .Net Core, C#, MSSQL Server
- Education- Tech/B.E./ B. Sc/ MCA/ M. Sc/ M. Tech
- Experience with *http://asp.net/">NETMVC/C# & database analysis, design and querying with SQL Server including Visual Studio 2019, Angular JS, C#.NET, http://asp.net/">ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services...etc.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience working with distributed items
- Expecting developer can work individually or in a team
- Experience with MVC, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON &CSS.
- Lead a team of hard working backend developers.
- Design APIs, DB, Queues, monitoring for micro services.
- Writing, deploying and managing micro services.
- Migrate existing components into distributed micro service architecture.
- AWS Cloud / Google Cloud Platform (Manage Infrastructure).
- API integration with 3rd parties.
- Unit test cases, automation.
- Database optimisation.
- Design of highly concurrent backend architecture.
- Handling high traffic data.
- Sound fundamentails in software design.
- Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture.
- Sound fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimisation.
- Sound fundamentals of authentication, authorization, payment processes, data security.
- Must have experience in Spring / Spring boot.
- Good to have experience in Kafka / JMS / RabbitMQ / AWS Elastic queue.
- Good to have experience in Junit / mockito unit test cases.
- Good to have knowledge in Mysql (or any RDBMS).
Position : Backend Developer – SDE3 : Java/Nodejs
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
● Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different modules/features of the services
● Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
● Bring in industry best practices
● Discover opportunities for performance improvements
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
● Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
● Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application development team
● Build applications based on micro-services architecture
● Overall 5+ years of experience in Backend development (Java or Nodejs).
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs, IIITs or equivalent)
● Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
● Experience in working with data platform & data lake pipeline building is preferred.
● Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the overall system
● Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews, Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
Our client was founded in 1999 by Mr. D.N. Prahlad (an early employee of Infosys), to create software products. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA and France.
What We're Looking For
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. We double-check PRs they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid to how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, we take on problems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features, and ideas for the product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of Java & the JVM ecosystem
• Strong command of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc. (both with & without ORMs)
• Strong command of HTTP
• Extensive experience with at least one JVM based web framework (SpringBoot, Micronaut, Play, Dropwizard, etc.)
• Experience with concurrency & parallelism on the JVM
• Experience with Docker, and cloud-native concepts
• Experience with Gradle
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time. While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
Our growth is driven by ordinary people who have extraordinary dreams and are bold enough to pursue them. Our leadership team, including our Managing Director, is comprised primarily of people who joined us as freshers. Through our process of continuous feedback, and regular 1-1 conversation, we believe in upskilling our team, and enabling each of them to grow along paths they find satisfying.
Your Level of Experience
We do not evaluate people based on the number of years of experience they have.
Instead, we look for skills that have been gained, regardless of how long they’ve, it has taken a person to gain those skills.
However, as a point of reference, historically, we have successfully recruited candidates for this role with 1-5 years of prior experience.
The evaluation process starts with a short phone conversation.
After that, the candidate will be required to take both a technical and writing test, which will be shared with them after the phone screen.
This will be followed by 1-3 interviews, over Google Meet. We will require candidates to be alone, in a quiet place (with no background noise). They must also have a fast & reliable internet connection. They will be required to take the call on a laptop with a camera, and have their technical test code ready for perusal. We recommend using Google Chrome to join the call, and strongly urge candidates to use headphones/earphones.
Please note that the evaluation process may take up to 6 hours
- Hands-on programmer with ability to write idiomatic code in Java
- Strong preference to write automated unit & integration tests
- Prior experience in designing & deploying Microservices and performant REST APIs
- Good understanding of and experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Hand-on experience using one of the server-side Java frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Experience working in Event-Driven systems (using Apache Kafka or something similar)
- Exposure to Angular or React