REST API, Microservices etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Experience in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements
Ability to design infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by YCombinator and other marquee investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
Synapsica is looking for a Node.js/Python developer who is passionate about designing and implementing scalable solutions with highest quality. You will be responsible for creating high performance, responsive, and secure server-side programs to manage Synapsica platform. You will be responsible for designing, managing and supporting cloud platform and scaling our database. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in bakcned development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Design and development of our new platform modules from scratch.
- Hands on implementation of our APIs and integrations.
- Design, scaling and integration of new/existing databases.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST APIs with best secutiry mechanisms.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines in tandem with the respective team members.
- Performance tuning and improvements in large scale systems.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- At least 4+ years of experience with writing Python/NodeJS/PHP/Ruby on Rails.
- Prior experience of database design and management in MongoDB, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Familiarity with AWS (or equivalent) ecosystem with end-to-end cloud deployment.
- Experience implementing code level unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- More than 5 years of experience in Java programming
- Frameworks like Spring(Boot, Core, MVC)or Hibernate
- Good knowledge in design and architectural patterns, with an understanding of Web Services, micro service architectures and REST Based APIs.
- Good knowledge in Agile, JIRA and ALM
- Cloud environments (AWS,Azure…)
- Good Database knowledge (Oracle/ MySQL)
- Previous exposure to banking or financial is preferable
- Desire to get into the development of a top core-banking platform; you will receive specific training on Temenos T24 according to your career plan.
Key deliverables for the Backend Engineer would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product.
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 1+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You have a working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, and their implementation.
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework, and Mysql/RDS
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test-driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- Building customer products that operate at a scale
- Working on a back-end system using Python and Java
- Working on MySQL, NoSQL, Solr, Thrift, Flask, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Working on analytics and data science
- Working on server management (Google Cloud)
- Explore different functions of building a tech product/company early in your career.
- Learn to Prioritize Work and learn the ability to decide some technical decisions vs others ata very early stage of your career
- Be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Be more actively involved in the decision-making and functioning of the company.
- Understand the great importance of personal ownership and the liberty needed to pursue that ownership
- Hungry for Growth & Learning
- Willing to go all out for an accelerated career in software engineering
- Ready to experiment things never done before – Conquer uncharted waters
- Think Out-of-the-Box – Innovative and effective solutions
- Top Gun command over technologies (Mentioned above)
- You'll learn how to target efficiency rather than perfection.
- This empowerment will help you become a better leader at a very early stage of your career.
- Join the Core team – Get real insights into building a Product and Business ground up
- Enjoy the freedom, that comes with a lot of ownership
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Flexible Work Culture – We are a target driven organization. We like hard-workers, but we adore smart-workers more!
- Unlimited Vacation policy - Work hard, and take a break when you need
- Java – Spring, Hibernate, Data Structures & Algorithms
• Knowledge on a Database system.
3+ years of experience in software development.
Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
• 3 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
• Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
• Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
• Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
LocalFinds team is building multiple capabilities that are relevant to customers in India. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon.in
As an engineer, you will help with the design, implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on the wide range of technologies (including AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, EDP, SQS, Dynamo DB, Slapshot, Herd, Horizonte etc.) and apply new technologies for solving customer problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with highly skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on world-leading technologies and would like to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As An Engineer You Will Be Responsible For
- Ownership of product/feature end-to-end for all phases from the development to the production.
- Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
- Work closely with senior engineers for refining the design and implementation.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and CS fundamentals.
- Strong coding and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
- Experience in eCommerce and deep hands-on technical expertise
- Experience working on the AWS technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban).
Expectation in Delivery ( Below things are mandatory )
- Resource must be strong in Python withDjango/Flask..
- He should be able to create Microservices usingDjango/Flask
- He should be strong in Oops.
- SQL is very simple - they are not looking for SQL expert. Basic joins and few aggregate functions.
- He should be able to write Unit Level Test cases using Python - No compromise here
- GIT - Repository tool - Resource should have hands on experience so that it is easy to adopt.
- He should be having knowledge on Code Quality tool - SonarQube -No need to setup etc,but he should be able to fix all the vulnerabilities reported from the tool.
Good to have below things.
- If Python resource has minimal knowledge on PHP then its a value added - as there are only 5% of work on the legacy applications.
- All the DevOps/CICD are already in place. They are not looking for a pure DevOps who knows only DevOps. Each developer must know basics of DevOps ( Containers, SonarQube, unit Testcases writing )
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on developer to join an innovative and talented R&D team, responsible for delivering fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Be responsible for all development aspects form design to production of a wide hybrid/ cloud naitive product
- Write high quality, testable and efficient code in Java and Go
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
To be a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven deep knowledge of Java or Go
- Deep understanding of relational databases, concurrent programming and performance tuning
- Vast experience with large scale production environments
- Experience with micro services architecture, multithreading
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes & CI/CD
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance