Roles and responsibilities:
- Proven working experience of more than 1 year in website content, tutorials, and blogs related to SaaS products/Testing domain
- Produce high-quality sales material, tutorials, blog content, and website content.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Ability to deliver high-quality tutorials paying attention to detail
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- SEO friendly content
- Blogs and newsletters
- Ideate social media campaigns
- Very well versed with marketing-driven content writing
- Ascribed to a comprehensive approach in writing articles
- Adheres strictly to the time schedule
- Should be able to rephrase existing content to avoid duplicate content and plagiarism.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our team and help take our customer-focused services to new heights.
As an ideal candidate, you are an individual who possesses world-class writing skills, is an independent thinker, requires minimal hand-holding, loves making complex technology easy to understand, and thrives in a fast-paced agile environment. You have a natural desire to help people understand values that are hard to understand.
Ideate and manage the content calendar on your own. Take initiatives to come up with a content strategy & plan to be delivered on time.
Research, outline, write, edit, and publish new/existing web content, working closely with various teams to understand the values that we provide to customers.
Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, case studies, videos, etc., to build brand awareness & thought leadership in the online merchandising domain
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) to come up with content ideas.
Use basic SEO strategies in writing web content to maximize the online visibility of the website in search results.
Build and constantly update the knowledge base & web content.
Ensure all-around consistency (grammar, fonts, images, and tone) with presentation skills.
To constantly review the performance of the delivered content to meet quarterly KPIs
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Mass Communication, Business Marketing or related field
2 - 3 years of content writing experience in tech start-ups (E-Commerce/B2B SaaS experience is a plus)
Strong written and verbal communication and experience working with B2B content in multiple mediums.
Have a proven track record of on-time and high-quality project delivery
Experience of having operated effectively in a high-demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Experience doing independent research using multiple sources.
Familiarity with web publication tools like Google Docs, WordPress, and HubSpot.
Must be internally driven to constantly learn new things
Must be able to navigate well through uncertain situations/startup chaos.
Ability to meet hard deadlines and has an eye for details.
Ability to constantly challenge old practices.
Ability to provide a different perspective on the problems at hand.
2.Regularly produce various content types, including email, all types of social media posts, blogs and white papers.
3. Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
4 Proof reeding and edit content produced by other members of the team.
5. Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
6. Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Experience- 2+ Years
Preferably from the B2C e-commerce industry.
Content for Website, Blogs, SEO & Social Media ( All)
Must-Imaginative and bit Quirky
Love to write?
SoftwareSuggest & CallHippo requires language geeks who can write attractive tech content. The only qualification is the command over language and if you are experienced than it is the cherry on the top!
You can work from your location.
Should Possess following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Ability to write, rephrase and modify unique contents
Should be good at:
- Writing web content for website/ portals from scratch
- Editing and proofreading content once is written
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for client projects based on material supplied by them.
- Research and Conceptualization.
whitepapers, media/news articles, product descriptions, social media content, web copy, email
marketing campaigns, sales collateral and videos.
● Writing product sales copy (India, US, and UK markets) and video sales script for products sales
● You should have a flair for writing and be well versed with social media, writing one liners, blogs
etc. and should also be able to write for brochures and create content for the website.
● Create and maintain Content Style guides to ensure content is consistent and clear.
● Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure
● Do in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
● Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions.
- Take full ownership for creation and ongoing maintenance of the End User Manual for Corridor Platforms software.
- The content writer will need to work closely with the Head of Products and developers to document the functional use of platform capabilities from an end user perspective. Updates to the End User Manual are done at every major product release.
- On an ongoing basis, it will be the responsibility of the content writer to keep the End User Manual in-sync with platform capabilities as it evolves across releases.
- As a secondary responsibility based on bandwidth, the content writer will also help in development of professional marketing materials, social media content (blogs, website content as example) and support online branding of the firm.
- 2-5 yrs experience in content development
- Proven record of best-in-class writing skills demonstrated in a professional portfolio with impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in style and expressions of writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work collaborate with multiple stakeholders across tech, product managers and data scientists.
- Strong ability to structure concepts and articulate them in well designed and logically flowing blocks of documentation which includes text, images and videos (as necessary).
- Strict adherence to the style guides of Corridor Platforms and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, reasonable familiarity with Markdown text and development environments like Visual Studio as well as desktop publishing tools. Familiarity with using Google G suite and Microsoft Office 365 Solution suite would also be highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or technical writing would be preferred but not necessary
- Lastly, we are looking for intellectually curious people who care about technology products and are willing to learn everyday in a dynamic startup setting!
Interested In Making Career In 'Instructional Design'? Then Let's Connect !!!!
The objective of the Emeritus ID Academy is to provide ID training to the selected candidates over 4-5 weeks (approximately one month). They will learn the fundamentals of instructional design from the industry experts and practice ID skills such as storyboarding, visualization and design of the content and so on with support from ID professionals. Post the ID training and completion of their Capstone Project, we'll assess the candidates and onboard them with Emeritus based on their screening results.
Here's more about Emeritus and the ID academy. About us -Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China.
Emeritus' short courses, degree programs, boot camps, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches educates more than 100,000 students per year across 80 countries.
Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Learning Solutions, has more than 1,200 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. The company has raised over $160 million in capital and is backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia India, Leeds Illuminate, and Prosus Ventures.
- Learn the science and art of instructional design from industry experts and practitioners.
- Apply instructional design in hands-on exercises under professional guidance.
- Be familiar with the job expectations and attitude in the online education industry.
- Become industry-ready to kick-start your career as an Instructional Design professional.
We are looking for a copywriter that can deliver words and meaning to advertising visuals. Shall be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotion materials for different verticals of industries.
The typical creative process shall involve:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Write sellable copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of creative concepts with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working as a part of a team with account leads, designers and technical dept.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
We are looking for a Content Strategist/Writer who has experience in creating content for branding and digital marketing, and an ability to stay up to date with the latest trends. He/she will be responsible for creating, and improving content across our business verticals.
The role will include generating content for branding projects, websites, improving social media interaction by ideating on creative concepts and campaigns, driving engagement, creating content calendars etc.
The Content Manager/Writer will work closely with the rest of the team to achieve overall marketing goals.
Creating original & creative content that drives traffic to a website and social media platforms:
- Create social media strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Write research-based content that is original and engaging
- Edit/proofread and quality check content
- Develop creative concepts for digital media, including social media creatives (This includes copy for creatives, infographics, and captions for social media)
- Develop authentic social media campaigns
- Tie-in editorial calendars with trending digital initiatives and campaigns
- Promote the business's brand identity via trendy, authentic and creative content
- Create content for other marketing collateral as and when needed
- Write content for web pages, ebooks, and video scripts as and when required
- Assist with creating content for business pitches as and when required
- Create original, witty, on-trend concepts for social media creatives and campaigns
- Work with the design team to ensure creatives are based on the brief and lead to online engagement