About Utopia Global, Inc.
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax, and Compliance. Our mission is to simplify businesses to be in compliance with the Government through end-to-end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation, and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
About the Role
Vakilsearch is seeking a to join our Product Team to clearly and concisely communicate product concepts and workflows. Your primary responsibility is to develop a unified and standardised content strategy. You will work closely with the Customer Journey team, UI/UX team and Marketing team to delight and educate our customers, bringing expertise in technical writing, product content and improving overall customer experience.
- Write UX copy for a variety of products, projects and scenarios
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, Illustrators, Marketing team and front-end developers throughout the creative and product development process
- Strategize content for the product flow, from requirement gathering to ideation, research, production, testing and review feedback
- Think like a user and write catchy notifications content for mobile and web products
- Maintain consistency in communication by defining a framework for Product Designers
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as UX writer (or similar job titles)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related is an advantage
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, and editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio of writing samples to be shared along with resume
1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
Able to develop content in multiple formats and can differentiate among website content, SEO based content and understanding of keyword density, Meta tags, Keywords insertion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Good command over English
Ability to write fresh, unique, high quality and error-free content
Candidates who have written for websites and have exposure to SEO centric content writing would be preferred.
Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density, etc preferred
Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
Experience :: 1+ Year
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Submit work to editors for input and approval
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Update website content as needed
Function as organizations lead social networker and manage
Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
Portfolio of published articles
Digital Marketing knowledge with focus in Content Development and reporting,
Knowledge of SEM & SEO.
Experience doing research using multiple sources
Familiarity with web publications
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Ability to meet deadlines
people. Caffeine addicts will find a home easily in our community!
- Working closely with the client (typically Marketing / Communication heads) to understand their needs, company goals, vision, and prepare a high-level strategy spanning multiple platforms and types of content.
- Breaking down the client’s requirements in the form of a more granular content calendar
- Coordinating with designers, videographers, and other stakeholders to ensure overall smooth project flow and client satisfaction
- Doing primary or secondary research, as and when required, depending on the context
- Ensuring that the client receives error-free content and copy that is free of plagiarism
- Repurposing existing content into buckets that can be reposted on different platforms
- Brainstorm (along with the Account Manager) about how to drive traffic to the existing content and to improve overall KPIs for the client
- Diligent tracking and analytics of what's working and what's not working, and how to optimiz content for the next cycle
*Must Have Experience in IT service (web development) based industry*
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation / Masters in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
Saas Experience is good to have.