We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Technical Team Lead (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- At least 8 years of experience in Web Technology with backend in Java
- Clear understanding of architecture, efficient database structure and various mode of deployments
- Sound knowledge on scripting languages like Angular.js, React.js and Node.js
- Experience in Cloud environment - AWS, GCP or PCF will be a plus
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
- Prior experience of running a software team or company
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
We work with people to create the best solutions possible through continuous innovation.
Our goal is to help our clients stay ahead of the competition, remain relevant, create better strategies and products to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
Our team collaborates with client to ensure we produce an excellent experience and product. In order to do this we implement various new technologies such as AI, ML, RPA and IoT.
Our passion for enablement is what makes us powerful.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by teams across India and Australia.
What kind of work will you get?
We are looking for a java developer.
Examples of technical tasks:
Working on our backend SDK to implement APIs that will be consumed by the frontend widgets
Designing APIs for different auth recipes
Architecting auth flows
You will also be given non technical tasks like product brain storming, competitor analysis and writing documentation.
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Well versed in java with 2+ years of professional experience
Familiar with and comfortable working with Web frameworks like FastAPI, Django and Flask
Familiar with HTTP networking in java
Strong understanding of async and sync modes in java
Contributed to open source, or have your own open source repo with a community and many github stars
Built an in-house authentication or authorization solution or worked with solutions such as Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, Okta etc
If you like our project, please star us on Github
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Technical Interview (1/2) - 1.5 hours
Discussion on your past work, this will involve sharing your work (code and output) via screen share
Architecture discussion and general programming related live code problems.
You will be allowed to use Google throughout the interview and you will be required to have screen share on.
This call will be with the CTO
Technical Interview (2/2) - 1.5 hour
This will involve a discussion to assess the breadth and depth of your technical knowledge and general questions on various technical topics.
You will not be asked to write any code
This call will be with the CTO
Chat with the Co-Founder - 1 hour
This call will involve a general discussion to assess culture fit
- Minimum of 6 months of real-time experience in Node.js
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of/Node.js/practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Developing, managing, and enhancing e-commerce websites.
- Optimizing websites to ensure they render consistently in cross-browser environments, with the best SEO principles, caching mechanics, etc.
- Handling queries related to MySQL and Database.
- Participating in project & deployment planning.
- Building high-availability integrations layers with JSON, REST & SOAP, WebAPI
What you need to have:
- Solid Experience in Magento2 and Magento extensions.
- Exposure to a minimum of 3 e-commerce projects (starting with requirement gathering).
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, Modules i.e. API integration.
- Strong OOPS and RDBMS concept & understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- High-quality programming solutions using Code Sniffer, PSR Standards, writing UNIT tests.
- Proficient in GIT, Branching Strategies, and bitbucket.
- Module Development Experience with Magento 2
- Extensive experience in PHP and AGILE Methodology.
- Experience working on large projects involving 10,000+ products.
- Experience on the multi-vendor website is a plus for this profile.
- Magento2 developer should lead the team and handle pressure and demands.
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
2. Experience in Agile development using JIRA, GIT, Confluence.
3. 3+ years of Experience in node.js + Express.
4. Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting Node.js processes.
5. Strong Experience as a backend developer for REST API design.
6. Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQLdatabases like PostgreSQL / MySQL or MongoDB
7. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
9. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
This position is open to experienced PHP Laravel Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly.
Who are we looking for?
- 3 years to 5 years of experience
- Proficient in Core PHP
- Proficient in PHP Laravel Framework
- Studied from a reputed college
- Good score throughout academics with minimum 60% marks throughout
Role & responsibilities
- Work on www.faveohelpdesk.com
- Review Faveo in terms of UI, code, usability etc.
- Work to optimize UI, features, code, database etc.
- See that Faveo code follows all standards like PSR/FIG/W3C
- Write PHP Unit test cases and Dusk cases for all the modules that you program
- Guide other junior developers working on Faveo
- Build new features & modules in Faveo
- Maintain the existing code of Faveo
Technologies you will work on
- Laravel Framework
- HTML & CSS
Tools you will use
- Git - Github
- AWS Hosting and management
- cPanel web hosting
- IDE: NetBeans/Dreamweaver/Brackets/Sublime
- Candidates with prior knowledge of these tools will be preferred
Core java, J2EE frameworks (e.g. Spring), ORM (e.g. Hibernate) with a good understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications. Should be strong with OOPS concepts. Should have good SQL writing skills. Banking domain experience is an added advantage. Should have worked on REST APIs. Experience with Third Party Integration. Hands on experience on writing Unit test cases and Integration test cases. Experience on MVC Architecture.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Proven hands-on Software Development experience Proven working experience in Java development Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms