What you will achieve:
- Provide customers with a superior support experience
- Help customers with deployments, collecting logs, and providing them to the engineering team.
- Work as a liaison between the customer and the engineering team.
- Help customers effectively use our software and help with customizations where necessary
- Help identify bugs, and ensure that the fixes made by the engineering team are as per the customer requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a support engineering role in a SaaS company
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to relay important feedback to our developers.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable Marketing Tech SaaS startup. We have been in business for 7+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focused team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad (currently the whole company is working remotely)
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsourcing services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We have paying customers in 50+ countries, including several Fortune 500 companies. We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row. We have won several awards including the best pay-per-click ad management suite at the US search awards.
Why should you choose Optmyzr?
- A team that cultivates an environment of trust and understanding - for both customers and employees
- Focus on high quality product development, efficiency, and building what will sell
- Informal work environment, where people like to be mentors instead of managers
- Very flexible and understanding team - with initiatives like "Select your own holiday list"
- Cool unorthodox perks like "Wanderlust" - where the company comps a vacation trip for employees
- Completely bootstrapped and profitable business model, that allows us to decide our own priorities - no investors to please or impress :)
- Strong belief in growing sustainably, nurturing people, and having a work environment that has a happy and positive vibe.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable B2B SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focussed team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad.
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsouring services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row.
- Provide hands on technical support and post-mortem root cause analysis using ITIL standards of Incident Management, Service Request fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Problem Management.
- Actively address and work on user and system tickets in the Service Now ticketing application. Create and implement change tickets for enhancements, new monitoring, and assisting development groups.
- Create, test, and implement Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) for current and new applications.
- Build up technical subject matter expertise on the applications being supported including business flows, application architecture, and hardware configuration. Maintain documentation, knowledge articles, and runbooks.
- Conduct real time monitoring to ensure application OLA/SLAs are achieved and maximum application availability (up time) using an array of monitoring tools.
- Assist in the process to approve application code releases change tickets as well as tasks assigned to the support team to perform and validate the associated implementation plan.
- Approach support with a proactive attitude, desire to seek root cause, in-depth analysis and triage, and strive to reduce inefficiencies and manual efforts.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
- Ensuring that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers
- Guiding the marketing and branding teams to align with the larger customer experience strategy
- Building and managing a team of customer experience specialists with expertise in customer delight
- Encouraging problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Leveraging existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
- Improving NPS and Brand Loyalty of customers by conducting regular audits
- Helping in transforming the operations/ process for better customer satisfaction experience
What you need to have:
- Exposure to and Experience of working with CRM tools is a must
- Very good communication skills
- Good experience in customer support
- Experience on call and Email support is required but not mandatory
WE ARE a bunch of technologists, product designers, creatives. We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Prior experience in working with any ticketing tool
- (2-3 years) of relevant experience in technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
Strong documentation skill
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field(required but not compulsory).
- A minimum of 2+ years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Successful customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills
Masters India is a licensed GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. As of now, Masters India comes under top 5 GST Suvidha Provider which was appointed by GST Council of India. The company aims is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
Masters India –A Family Business Spanning Decades. We are part of a business group established by Shri Chandra Prakash Agrawal in 1978. Mr Agarwal established the second copper melting plant in Delhi and since then, we have continuously grown. Masters India was established in 1999 and presently, manufactures aluminium wire rod, sheet and foil. Family has manufacturing facilities in Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. We also have operations in Healthcare, Hospitality and IT sector.
- Onboard enterprise customers for solutions delivered by Masters India.
- Project Manager for integration projects undertaken for enterprise customers.
- Maintain highest standards of customer support to be provided
- Follow up for resolution with DEV/QA team on the issues raised by the customer.
- Continuous customer success approach with zero attrition to be ensured
- Filing GST Returns for enterprise customers
- Providing Reconciliation Statement to the clients.
- Resolving queries related to E-invoice and EWB for clients
- Should have highly developed all round interpersonal skills. ·
- Should have impeccable communication skills. ·
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude. ·
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
1. Act as a first line support for IT department
2. Answer internal and external customer calls and emails
3,create service desk tickets, assign technician and follow up closure
4.Monitirng service desk dashoard and sending alert for SLA violations
5. end to end front line coordination
Skills - experience in interacting with US clients
basic understandign of IT set up and computing issues
ITIl V3 certification would be an added advantage
Please note that the shift timings will be 6pm to 3am and 8:30pm to 5:30am.
Home drop available
JOINING BONUS FOR EARLY JOINERS .
2. Engages Proactively with the Audience & Maintain accurate customer records, taking their request for product or services.
3. Educate current and potential customers with product and service information
4. Received and responded to multiple live chats.
5. Gathered credentials and verify required information.
6. Actively listened to the customer,
7. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
8. Met or exceeded scorecard requirements for productivity, schedule adherence, quality and attendance.
9. Completed assignments accurately despite a large workload.
10. Up-sell and cross-sell products
11. Coordinate updates & improvements
12. Fast thinking skills & Tech Savvy
About the job
IndiaMART is offering an exciting Work from Home opportunity for Returning to Work Mothers/Females.
We are hiring #part-time #associate having #remote location who will assist IndiaMART’s buyers over call. You will be required to verify information from the buyer and update the same on the portal.
It is a #non-sales process but a #voice based calling process. You are expected to work a minimum of 4hrs a day.
All you need is good verbal #communication skills, laptop/desktop and broadband internet connection and above all, zeal to work.
An average associate working 8 hours a day earns about rupees 15,000/- to 25,000/- per month in this program. Additional incentives will also be provided based on the quality and output of your service.
- Online IndiaMART Aptitude Test
- Video Assessment
Mandatory Documents Required
- Address Proof - Aadhaar Card
- ID Proof - PAN Card
- Bank Details - Cancelled Cheque/Bank Statement/Passbook
- PWD/PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fastpaced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Roles and Responsibilities-Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
• Developing and maintaining relationships with a robust customer base of the world’s top companies in mobile advertising.
• Strategizing with customers for deeper utilization of, and success with, the Trackier's service.
• Owning/managing your book of business & building strategies to trigger and drive business growth opportunities.
• Engaging and coordinating internal groups as well as partners, as needed, to meet revenue targets & to maximize customer retention and adoption.
• Coordinating onboarding, training, quarterly/annual business reviews and serve as a liaison with customers regarding new product launches & opportunities.
• Maintaining current knowledge of the Mobile industry, competitive research and an understanding of the customer's business challenges and industry trends.
• You are the key to strategic relationship management with our most important customers.
• Knowledge of, or experience with performance-based, mobile advertising campaigns.
• Experience working with data-driven sales strategy, managing up-selling/cross-selling opportunities & working with revenue targets.
• Extraordinary interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Outgoing, positive, and energetic personality - this role requires our customers to like you, a lot. • Solid customer service experience and a consultative mindset.
• Ability to pick-up, learn and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
• Motivated self-starter, always one step ahead.
• Experience working in a scrappy startup type environment.
• Ability to work trade shows and conferences with the potential to travel.
• Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred.