IDfy is ranked amongst the World's Top 100 Regulatory Technology companies for the last two years. IDfy's AI-powered technology solutions help real people unlock real opportunities. We create the confidence required for people and businesses to engage with each other in the digital world. If you have used any major payment wallets, digitally opened a bank account , have used a self-drive car, have played a real-money online game, or hosted people through AirBnB, it's quite likely that your identity has been verified through IDfy at some point.
About the team
- The machine learning team is a closely knit team responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
- Our models are critical for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and with low latency. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
- The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experience. We respect opinions and believe in honest, open communication.
- We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of a production machine learning platform: acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
- Work on performance tuning of models
- From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
- Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
- Building workflows for training and production systems
- Contribute to documentation
While the emphasis will be on researching, building and deploying models into production, you will be expected to contribute to aspects mentioned above.
You are a seasoned machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is someone with 5+ years of experience in production machine learning.
- You should be experienced in framing and solving complex problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
- Deep expertise in computer vision or NLP with the experience of putting it into production at scale.
- You have experienced that and understand that modelling is only a small part of building and delivering AI solutions and know what it takes to keep a high-performance system up and running.
- Managing a large scale production ML system for at least a couple of years
- Optimization and tuning of models for deployment at scale
- Monitoring and debugging of production ML systems
- An enthusiasm and drive to learn, assimilate and disseminate the state of the art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
- Past experience of mentoring junior colleagues
- Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling for efficient machine learning processes
Good to Have
- Our stack also includes languages like Go and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take interest in functional programming.
- We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services, so an understanding of this would be useful to have.
- Experience in using any other platform, frameworks, tools.
Other things to keep in mind
- Our goal is to help a significant part of the world’s population unlock real opportunities. This is an opportunity to make a positive impact here, and we hope you like it as much as we do.
Life At IDfy
People at IDfy care about creating value. We take pride in the strong collaborative culture that we have built, and our love for solving challenging problems. Life at IDfy is not always what you’d expect at a tech start-up that’s growing exponentially every quarter. There’s still time and space for balance.
We host regular talks, events and performances around Life, Art, Sports, and Technology; continuously sparking creative neurons in our people to keep their intellectual juices flowing. There’s never a dull day at IDfy. The office environment is casual and it goes beyond just the dress code. We have no conventional hierarchies and believe in an open-door policy where everyone is approachable.
Please note - This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location.
About the team:
You will be a part of Cactus Labs which is the R&D Cell of Cactus Communications. Cactus Labs is a high impact cell that works to solve complex technical and business problems that help keep us strategically competitive in the industry. We are a multi-cultural team spread across multiple countries. We work in the domain of AI/ML especially with Text (NLP - Natural Language Processing), Language Understanding, Explainable AI, Big Data, AR/VR etc.
The opportunity: Within Cactus Labs you will work with the Big Data team. This team manages Terabytes of data coming from different sources. We are re-orchestrating data pipelines to handle this data at scale and improve visibility and robustness. We operate across all the three Cloud Platforms and leverage the best of them.
In this role, you will get to own a component end to end. You will also get to work on cloud platform and learn to design distributed data processing systems to operate at scale.
- Collaborate with a team of Big Data Engineers, Big Data and Cloud Architects and Domain SMEs to drive the product ahead
- Stay up to date with the progress of in the domain since We work on cutting-edge technologies and are constantly trying new things out
- Build solutions for massive scale. This requires extensive benchmarking to pick the right approach
- Understand the data in and out, and make sense of it. You will at times need to draw conclusions and present it to the business users
- Be independent, self-driven and highly motivated. While you will have the best people to learn from and access to various courses or training materials, we expect you to take charge of your growth and learning.
Expectations from you:
- 1-3 Year of relevant experience in Big Data with pySpark
- Hands on experience of distributed computing and Big Data Ecosystem - Hadoop, HDFS, Spark etc
- Good understanding of data lake and their importance in a Big Data Ecosystem
- Experience of working in the Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- You like to work without a lot of supervision or micromanagement.
- Above all, you get excited by data. You like to dive deep, mine patterns and draw conclusions. You believe in making data driven decisions and helping the team look for the pattern as well.
- Familiarity with search engines like Elasticsearch and Bigdata warehouses systems like AWS Athena, Google Big Query etc
- Building data pipelines using Airflow
- Experience of working in AWS Cloud Environment
- Knowledge of NLP and ML
- Working closely with business stakeholders to define, strategize and execute crucial business problem statements which lie at the core of improvising current and future data-backed product offerings.
- Building and refining underwriting models for extending credit to sellers and API Partners in collaboration with the lending team
- Conceiving, planning and prioritizing data projects and manage timelines
- Building analytical systems and predictive models as a part of the agile ecosystem
- Testing performance of data-driven products participating in sprint-wise feature releases
- Managing a team of data scientists and data engineers to develop, train and test predictive models
- Managing collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Building data-centric culture from within, partnering with every team, learning deeply about business, working with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
What you need to have:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS/ PhD in Data Science / Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics & Computation with a demonstrated skill-set in leading an Analytics and Data Science team from IIT, BITS Pilani, ISI
- 8+ years working in the Data Science and analytics domain with 3+ years of experience in leading a data science team to understand the projects to be prioritized, how the team strategy aligns with the organization mission;
- Deep understanding of credit risk landscape; should have built or maintained underwriting models for unsecured lending products
- Should have handled a leadership team in a tech startup preferably a fintech/ lending/ credit risk startup.
- We value entrepreneurship spirit: if you have had the experience of starting your own venture - that is an added advantage.
- Strategic thinker with agility and endurance
- Aware of the latest industry trends in Data Science and Analytics with respect to Fintech, Digital Transformations and Credit-lending domain
- Excellent command over communication is the key to manage multiple stakeholders like the leadership team, product teams, existing & new investors.
- Cloud Computing, Python, SQL, ML algorithms, Analytics and problem - solving mindset
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill-sets in AWS
Purpose of Job:
Responsible to lead a team of analysts to build and deploy predictive models to infuse core
business functions with deep analytical insights. The Senior Data Scientist will also work
closely with the Kinara management team to investigate strategically important business questions.
Lead a team through the entire analytical and machine learning model life cycle:
Define the problem statement
Build and clean datasets
Exploratory data analysis
Apply ML algorithms and assess the performance
Code for deployment
Code testing and troubleshooting
Communicate Analysis to Stakeholders
Manage Data Analysts and Data Scientists
Education: MS/MTech/Btech graduates or equivalent with a focus on data science and
quantitative fields (CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics)
Work Experience: 5+ years in a professional role with 3+ years in ML/AI
Other Requirements: ⮚ Domain knowledge in Financial Services is a big plus
Skills & Competencies
⮚ Aptitude in Math and Stats
⮚ Proven experience in the use of Python, SQL, DevOps
⮚ Excellent in programming (Python), stats tools, and SQL
⮚ Working knowledge of tools and utilities - AWS, Git, Selenium, Postman,Prefect, Airflow, PySpark
⮚ Deep Curiosity and Humility
⮚ Strong communications verbal and written
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar engineer that is well versed with computer vision and AI technologies around image and video analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing computer vision algorithms to detect key moments within popular online games
- Leveraging baseline technologies such as TensorFlow, OpenCV, and others -- and building models on top of them
- Building neural network (CNN) architectures for image and video analysis, as it pertains to popular games
- Specifying exact requirements for training data sets, and working with analysts to create the data sets
- Training final models, including techniques such as transfer learning, data augmentation, etc. to optimize models for use in a production environment
- Working with back-end engineers to get all of the detection algorithms into production, to automate the highlight creation
You should have the following qualities:
- Solid understanding of computer vision and AI frameworks and algorithms, especially pertaining to image and video analysis
- Experience using Python, TensorFlow, OpenCV and other computer vision tools
- Understand common computer vision object detection models in use today e.g. Inception, R-CNN, Yolo, MobileNet SSD, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of various algorithms for image and video analysis, such as CNNs, LSTM for motion and inter-frame analysis, and others
- Familiarity with AWS environments
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS, Python
Seniority: We are open to junior or senior engineers. We're more interested in the proper skillsets.
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience.
Who Should Apply:
If you have the right experience, regardless of your seniority, please apply. However, if you don't have AI or computer vision experience, please do not apply.
- Adept at Machine learning techniques and algorithms.
Feature selection, dimensionality reduction, building and
- optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results
- Proficiency in using query languages such as N1QL, SQL
Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot,
- Plotly, PyPlot, etc.
Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking
- of its performance
- Strong in Python is a must.
- Strong in Data Analysis and mining is a must
- Deep Learning, Neural Network, CNN, Image Processing (Must)
Building analytic systems - data collection, cleansing and
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Couchbase, MongoDB,
Hi We are Looking foe Data Science AI Professional role for our KPHB, Hyderabad Branch Requirements:
• Min 6 months to 1 Year experience in Data Science AI
• Need to have proven Experience with Good GitHub profile and projects
• Need to good with Data Science & AI Concepts
• Need to be good with Python, ML, Stats, Deep Learning, NLP, OpenCV etc
• Good Communication and presentation skills
Essential Skills :
- Develop, enhance and maintain Python related projects, data services, platforms and processes.
- Apply and maintain data quality checks to ensure data integrity and completeness.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across, Decision Sciences, Search, Database Management. To design innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision.
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Hands on experience in Python programming language.
- Understanding and proven application of Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, Regular expressions, data storage procedures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of natural language processing and basic ML algorithms will be a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong individual contributor, self-motivated, and a proven team player.
- Eager to learn and develop new experience and skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About Company Profile :
Gauge Data Solutions Pvt Ltd :
- We are a leading company into Data Science, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Within Gauge data we have a competitive environment for the Developers and Engineers.
- We at Gauge create potential solutions for the real world problems. One such example of our engineering is Casemine.
- Casemine is a legal research platform powered by Artificial Intelligence. It helps lawyers, judges and law researchers in their day to day life.
- Casemine provides exhaustive case results to its users with the use of cutting edge technologies.
- It is developed with the efforts of great engineers at Gauge Data.
- One such opportunity is now open for you. We at Gauge Data invites application for competitive, self motivated Python Developer.
Purpose of the Role :
- This position will play a central role in developing new features and enhancements for the products and services at Gauge Data.
- To know more about what we do and how we do it, feel free to read these articles:
- You can also visit us at https://www.casemine.com/.
- For more information visit us at: - www.gaugeanalytics.com
- Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks their phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What you will be doing?
Glance is looking for a Data Scientist who will design and develop processes and systems to analyze high volume, diverse "big data" sources using advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods. Will use machine learning techniques and statistical analysis to predict outcomes and behaviors. Interacts with business partners to identify questions for data analysis and experiments. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and or prepares output from analysis and experiments to business partners.
You will be working with Product leadership, taking high-level objectives and developing solutions that fulfil these requirements. Stakeholder management across Eng, Product and Business teams will be required.
- Five+ years experience working in a Data Science role
- Extensive experience developing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Exceptional familiarity with Python, Java, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models and measuring their impact
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience developing recommendation systems
- Experience developing and deploying deep learning models
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree or PhD that included coursework in statistics, machine learning or data analysis
- Five+ years experience working with Hadoop, a NoSQL Database or other big data infrastructure
- Experience with being actively engaged in data science or other research-oriented position
- You would be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Active personal GitHub account.
Mainstream fitness formats are a primitive solution to the modern problems of a sedentary lifestyle. At Insane.ai, we are merging gaming and fitness to change the way people workout. We use computer vision, AR and artificial intelligence on the edge to create delightful fitness games. We are a fast-paced, VC-funded startup based in Bangalore, founded by IIT Bombay graduates with deep experience in building internet products, AR/VR, and autonomous driving.
Are you passionate about building computers that can see? We are using AR technologies to build the future of interactive fitness. Our computer vision and ML pipeline converts your body to a game controller. As a computer vision engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and fine-tuning algorithms and deploying them to edge devices, to enable novel human-computer interaction. There will be a fair bit of research involved - we are building bleeding-edge tech!
If the combination of cutting edge user experiences, building delightful products for real users, and cutting-edge research appeals to you, then we’d love to talk.
What’s required of you
Design, develop and maintain production computer vision systems that are used to enhance Insane.ai’s capabilities for the delight of our users.
Collaborate cross-functionally with products, operations and other engineering teams to ship advanced computer vision solutions to enable new AR experiences.
What we are looking for
1-3 years of hands-on experience in computer vision and machine learning projects to solve real-world problems involving vision tasks such as object detection, object tracking, instance segmentation, activity detection, depth estimation, optical flow, multi-view geometry, domain adaptation etc.
Deep insights into data characteristics and the ability to map those to appropriate model architectures
Working knowledge of SOTA techniques in CV, ML and Deep Learning in particular
Strong Python programming skills and understanding of deep learning frameworks and workflows
What we are offering
Competitive salary and equity packages
Job is based in Bangalore. We work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our Bangalore office a few days a week will be considered.
Fast-paced startup environment with high autonomy and a culture of shipping things fast
Your work will be at the bleeding edge of technology and lifestyle
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as SVM, Decision Forests, k-NN, Naive Bayes etc.
• Experience in selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
• Prior experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc..
• Good knowledge on statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc..
• Adequate presentation and communication skills to explain results and methodologies to non-technical stakeholders.
• Basic understanding of the banking industry is value add
Develop, process, cleanse and enhance data collection procedures from multiple data sources.
• Conduct & deliver experiments and proof of concepts to validate business ideas and potential value.
• Test, troubleshoot and enhance the developed models in a distributed environments to improve it's accuracy.
• Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms with Python and/or R.
• Design and implement scalable predictive models, classifiers leveraging machine learning, data regression.
• Facilitate integration with enterprise applications using APIs to enrich implementations