NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - We want to meet you!
The Software Developer (Java) contributes to building high-performing, scalable product offerings. You must be creative with an eye for quality and detail towards building a modern platform that will further streamline client offerings and enhance the client experience. This position is based in our Pune, India office.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, including writing well designed, testable, efficient code
Own product/features, keeping a keen eye out for bugs that might arise
Stay abreast of the latest technology trends and coding standards
4+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining Java-based applications
Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
Excellent experience with Web Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring JPA
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL), SQL and Hibernate ORM
Must be hands-on with unit testing and working with continuous integration environments
Experience with the agile development methodology
Highly motivated, self-driven independent performer
Strong communication skills; ability to document and verbally communicate ideas with the team
M.Sc./B. Tech/B.E in Computer Science
Advanced SQL, PostgreSQL advanced and administration is highly preferred
Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Python development experience
relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures.
● Proficient in Java, Springboot and Mysql.
● Able to efficiently diagnose bugs and issues.
● Understanding of when to escalate questions/issues that arise during development.
● Work with other developers, QA, DevOps and business staff to efficiently launch features
and resolve issues.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Provide input to how we can continually improve our development process and knowledge.
● Define and participate in establishing better engineering practices.
● Love being challenged by learning and experimenting with new technologies
● Experience with ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis, Kakfa, AWS is a plus.
● Prior experience in building microservices, have worked on architectures and designs
independently is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
Role: Backend Engineer
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully
If you are keen to develop and drive product architecture, technology vision, strategy, and execution
of our Platform, keep reading!
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in
SEA to accelerate its growth and to serve its customers by giving them the best technology and
Lummo offers localized solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and
brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business.
Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling
micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth oriented entrepreneurs and
brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by
selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their
own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s
venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like
Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon
(FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish
Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors,
Lummo has built a world class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to
become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We just received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us https://www-bnnbloomberg-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bnnbloomberg.ca/alphabet-unit-backs-shopify-like-startup-in-rare-indonesia-deal-1.1709623.amp.html" target="_blank">here.
As an SDE3, you would be expected to:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering teams.
- Debug production issues related to services you own or are responsible for.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product managers to deliver complex projects iteratively.
You would be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience working at product companies with decent scale
- You have experience delivering end-to-end projects, beginning from a single-page product brief to iteratively release features to production working closely with engineers writing client-side code as well as collaborating with designers and product managers
- You believe in writing high-quality code, improving engineering standards, tooling and processes
- You have a keen eye for backend architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language and its related backend frameworks
- You are not afraid to pick up new technologies and enjoy learning new tooling that you may not be familiar with
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions. You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- Any open source code or contributions to OSS projects would be a bonus!
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo (earlier BukuKas) is the perfect place for you!
business and IT stakeholders.
You will be required to manage and prioritize a backlog of work and coordinate with modernization engineers to develop modern replacements for our older systems built on outdated/sunset technologies.
Ideally, you will have about 7-12 yrs exp in Software engineering & 4+ years of product management experience.
• Proficiency with software architecture, methodology, governance, and roll-out/implementation process.
• 5+ years of modern software development experience with the following technologies:
o Spring Boot
• 2+ years of legacy software development experience with the following technologies:
• Very strong systems analysis, consulting skills, and intellectual curiosity
• Leadership across international borders
• Project management – estimating, planning, controlling, and execution.
Position - Software Development Engineer
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of API integrations
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of Java 8 or plus, Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot & Microservices
- Strong problem solving skills and good with product understanding
- Good understanding of server-side programming and integration with UI components.
- Good understanding of MySQL and any one NoSQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code repositories like git
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Passion and commitment
- Coding enthusiastic
- High integrity
- Spring Boot
The ideal candidate should be a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a team player.
Should have hands-on experience in the following:
- He or she should have experience of at least 2 - 4 years in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms and at least 2 - 4 years of experience on the same.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on core java, JSP, servlets, and beans
- Experience in multi-threaded server-side Java programming
- Working knowledge of web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in an SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
Our Client is B2B SaaS Product Co. in the space of HR Technology. They are helping organisations to take informed decisions in the areas like Hiring, Training and Career Succession processes. The company was formed in 2010 and since has become a market leader in HR technology space. The founders are alumni of Stanford University and their employees have experience in working with PWC, McKinsey and other similar leagues of organisations.With a bright vision of the founders, the organisation is in an expansion mode to capture niche markets and become a global leader in this domain.
- Experience in Back-End development using Ruby on Rails or NodeJS
- Experience in working on at least two of MongoDB / Postgres / MySQL & Redis
- Experience on MVC patterns using frameworks like Rails, ExpressJS
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and HTTP protocol
- Understanding Security aspects of the applications and can successfully implement OWASP compliant systems
- Strong understanding of Linux OS, File Systems, Firewalls etc
- 3 years Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Minimum 3 years in MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Must be from Product based companies
1. Java Developer
- Project Role: Spring boot application developer
- Project Role Description: Design, build and configure spring boot applications to meet
- business process and application requirements.
- Work Experience: Fresher. Should have done at least one project in Java. Hands on
- experience on the Spring boot project is an added advantage.
Must Have Skills: Core Java or Spring boot Application
Important: Engineers should be able to code, Interview will involve actual coding
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Understanding of
- server side technologies, how the web applications work. Role of Database and APIs in modern web and mobile applications.
- client side web frameworks, such as Angular or React and they integration with back end systems
- Implementation and customization of Web based solutions
- Development of custom components such as web interfaces, Validation Services etc.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- Excellent in Design patterns, Data Structure.
- Engineers should have done project(s) in Java or Spring boot.
- Knowledge of
- Test and automation tools
- Restful APIs.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Adaptable to change; able to respond to shifting requirements and priorities
- A well-organized and structured approach to work with good attention to detail.
- Comfortable with coordinating and collaborating with business teams to drive required decisions and outcomes.
- A high degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, flexible, team-based environment.
Work Location: Hyderabad
• Architecture: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture.
• Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one
programming language, and are happy to learn more. Either Go or Java
• Distributed Systems: Experience building distributed systems at scale.
• Fast learner:
• A team player:
• Design and business acumen
• 8 years of experience profeciency in Java or Go language and in handling large data systems
• Proficiency in Spark and related big data handling architectures• Proficiency in SQL
Why join the navy when you can be the pirate?
Get onboard this ship & let's make KYC and onboarding easier than ever!
We want to ensure that our tech is successfully consumed by end users easily.
We are looking forward to work with you.
We would love to have you for the following reasons :
- Strong hold in python based backends such as Flask & Django
- Knowledge of backend principles, patterns, and best practices
- Aware of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Must have written Unit, Integration and UI Test Cases
- Understanding of Cloud hosting (AWS,Azure) principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in working with distrubuted data using REST APIs, JSON and other technologies
- Potential interns with experience in containers will hold an advantage.
- Experience in Kafka & ELK will be an advantage.
- Experience of 1-2 years.