Energy Exemplar founded in 1999, is an Australian multinational company that makes optimization-based market simulation software for the electricity, gas, and water industries. Energy Exemplar has its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia, with regional offices worldwide.
Energy Exemplar is the global market leader in the technology of optimization-based energy market simulation. Our software suite, headlined by PLEXOS and Aurora, is used across every region of the world for a wide range of applications, from short-term analysis to long-term planning studies. Driven by the frenetic pace of advancements in computing technology and mathematical algorithms, our people continually think of novel approaches and more realistic simulations that enhance decision making, create market opportunities that benefit us all, and enable utilities and regulatory authorities to become smarter, more energy-efficient, and profitable.
- Responsible for technical development of multiple projects & products
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
- Designing and developing UI front end Technologies.
- Working on web application development
- Developing products by using different technologies
- Working on Debugging and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Making sure that Web applications are secure.
Skills & Experiences.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS
- Hands on experience in design and development on UI front end Technologies.
- Hands-on experiences with UNIT testing frameworks.
About Energy Exemplar
Energy Exemplar is the Market Leader in Energy Simulation Software; trusted forecasting and analysis for mission-critical financial decisions.
We are currently expanding our product team in Pune & Bengaluru.
Position: Dot Net Developer
Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Knowledge on below concepts/technologies is an added advantage
- Cloud Platforms: Azure / Google
- NodeJS, Mongo DB
- Redis, RabitMQ, MQTT, Kafka
- Concept of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
Key Deliverables: Writing codes as per the requirement.
All candidates applying should be familiar with the following:
Designation: Software Engineer or Sr. Software Engineer
You Should Be Able To Build And Maintain:
- Applications and services using C#
- Web applications using ASP.NET Web Forms
- APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Responsive layouts with CSS and HTML using modern browser technologies
- Data Access Layers using ADO.NET
- Clean and testable code
- Datastores using MSSQL
- Source Code Management with Git and GitHub
Bonus Points For:
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Methodologies, Algorithms, and data structures.
- Solid principles and design patterns
- Experience in working on cloud-native architecture or working with Cloud vendors such as Azure, AWS
- Understanding of tools like Swagger, Postman, etc
- Experience working on Open source software
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
Immediate joining or less than 45 days notice period preferred
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Proper Reporting & Documentation.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS with working knowledge of MVC.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle.
- Should have working knowledge of using a latest development tools and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of front end UI design preferred.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills in English, self-starter.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Experience is preferred.
JOB LOCATION- NAVSARI-
- Producing code using .NET languages - C#
- WPF, WCF, Windows Services, API's
- Upgrading, developing and configuring with debugging existing systems
- Providing technical architecture for windows or desktop applications
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Good understanding of MVC, C#, MS SQL Server, JS, Visual Studio 2017
Experience: Minimum 3 Year.
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Interested candidates Kindly apply
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Walk-In
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software development in an object-oriented language such as Java, .NET or Node.Js
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design.