All candidates applying should be familiar with the following:
Designation: Software Engineer or Sr. Software Engineer
You Should Be Able To Build And Maintain:
- Applications and services using C#
- Web applications using ASP.NET Web Forms
- APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Responsive layouts with CSS and HTML using modern browser technologies
- Data Access Layers using ADO.NET
- Clean and testable code
- Datastores using MSSQL
- Source Code Management with Git and GitHub
Bonus Points For:
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Methodologies, Algorithms, and data structures.
- Solid principles and design patterns
- Experience in working on cloud-native architecture or working with Cloud vendors such as Azure, AWS
- Understanding of tools like Swagger, Postman, etc
- Experience working on Open source software
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
Immediate joining or less than 45 days notice period preferred
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
About Softlink Global Pvt. Ltd.
Softlink Global is one of the leading IT product based companies focused on highly dynamic logistics industries across Globe!. Our acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with no customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Experience: 3+ years of extensive experience into .Net technologies.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Rich experience with .NET Core (MVC)
- Strong C# and object-oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of MSSQL 2016 or Above
- Html5, CSS3, LINQ, Entity Framework 6.X
- Provide best practices for Client-Side scripting using JQuery, ReactJS
- Previous experience with Web API, Restful APIs
- Core Architecture and Design Patterns (Builder, Generic Repository)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with IoT projects would be added advantage
- Effective Communication skills
- Good Listener & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills
- Assist with other areas of the Application Development Life Cycle as needed
- Required Test Driven Development Approach
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to attend Daily Scrum meetings
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Participate in peer-reviews for solutions related to coding.
- Help Team Leader to manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain high standards of application quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Use a systematic approach to solving problems through analysis of problems and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Develop a high sense of ownership for your code and work closely with Product.
- Focus on code quality and deliver projects with high business impact.
- Working in a startup environment pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
- Hardcore experience in backend development with following programming language/technologies: C#, .Net/.Net Core, Web API, REST, Sql Server, MongoDB/NoSql DB.
- Believes in actively tackling new challenges and views ambiguity as an opportunity to be creative.
- Has interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- 5+ years professional experience working with .NET technologies.
- Experience in back end development and integrations.
- C#,http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET MVC/Web API, .NET Core
- Clear understanding in REST Api
- Microsoft Sql Server
- Entity Framework (or any other ORM)
- Microsoft Visual Studio, VS Code
Good to Have
- Mongo C# Drivers, MongoDB queries, MongoDB Aggregation
- Experience working with containers, Docker
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap
- Azure Cloud Services
- Async and multi threading in .Net
- Concepts of OpenId Connect
- Deployment Automations (DevOps)
- Ability to think Out of the box for any given business requirement
- Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree /B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
About Aalgro (http://www.aalgro.com/" target="_blank">www.aalgro.com):
Aalgro is building new-age trust in the trade of goods of fresh produce. We are here to enable e-transactions across Mandi's by providing real-time access to price discovery and qualitative information of lots along with providing logistics and credit support to our users, helping them make efficient and profitable trading decisions; also enabling new channels for procurement and supply for our users.
Our vision is to be an online exchange for fresh Produce with a mission:
To digitize fresh produce to make it easy and convenient to trade for our users.
To build and continuously improve on quality measures of individual produce for remote communication and common understanding
To enable and continuously improvise on multiple Price Discovery Mechanisms suited in various scenarios
To enable movement of assets (digitised fresh produce) and grow towards “Efficient Market”
To put a limit on inherent risks in transactions between parties by needful and productised “transactional settlements”
To ensure safe, secure, retraceable, f&f transactions
We have presence in Major Mandis in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata and are working towards creating a presence in more than 100 cities with Business Development Team members in 18 Tier 2 Cities each of who would handle 5-10 surrounding cities. We have a medium-size team of about 80+ employees and are in a growth phase.
Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in full cycle implementation of software development projects using .NET 4.0 and above, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC / .Net Core
Experience in developing of Web API and RESTful web services. Experienced with client-side programming HTML, CSS, AJAX.
Experience with Entity frameworks and Dappers Programming skills on SQL Server with strong database design.
Desired Candidate Profile
1+ years of software development experience .Net Development, C#, ASP.Net MVC
Dot Net core expertise is a must
Strong working knowledge of .NET MVC LATEST VERSION
Strong working knowledge of ENTITY FRAMEWORK
Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams
Deep experience and expertise with designing, implementing, testing and deploying sophisticated .Net applications
Keenness to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Excellent software development skills with very sound logic
Greetings from MegSoft!!
Job Position: Senior .NET Developer
Job Mode: Full time
Work Location: Madurai, TN
Salary: Best in the market
Skills required: ASP.net, C#, VB.net, jQuery, SQL Server
Should have 2+years of .NET Development
Should be experienced in MSSQL Server
Preferably with Angular.js and jQuery
Strong Communication and Technically sound
Willing to Relocate to Madurai Location(YES/NO)
- Creating C#.NET windows Desktop (WPF) applications to meet project specifications
- Must have experience in windows UI
- Co-ordinating design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of .NET projects
- Database Interaction (MongoDB Server)
- Looking for professional who have experience with C#
- .Net, web Api & knowledge of web-based framework will be preferred.
- Good understanding on requirements gathering and detail orientation.
- Strong understanding on UI best practice and usability concepts.
- Hands on experience on user control and custom controls.
Mandatory Key Skills: C# , windows UI, Windows application development (WPF), strong windows UI development skills with usability understanding.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience using C#, windows UI
- Experience with Custom Windows UI component library will be preferred.
- Candidate with knowledge of, web-based framework will be preferred (plus point)
- Implementation of typical User-Interface module and business logic component in the project using C#
- Good communication skills are needed.
Keypoints to be noted:
Must have knowledge/experience of below:
- Background worker and task(for running any process/task backend without interruoting/hanging UI)
- Utilize common/globalmethods
- Async/sync methods
- Create custom/user control(MUST)
We are searching for an organized, ambitious Tech Lead with hands-on experience in .NET and data management methods with MongoDB, SQL.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Working on Architecture and Standards team to validate designs and standards.
- Perform coding, bug verification, unit testing, and integration testing.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MySQL and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience as a tech lead.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science
Expereince: 3-5 years
Domain: SQL server/SSIS/Cloud technology
Good Knowledge in Creating new tables in database.
Using Triggers, trunket,delete,view,etc
Strong experience with SOLID and programming design patterns
Strong experience of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .Net Core
Experience with XML, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS
Extended experience with SQL, relational and non-relational databases like MongoDb,
Experience in GIT/AWS DevOps.
Experience with Web API/ Rest API is a must.
Experience of cloud (AWS) is a must
Experience with Agile methodology