What You’ll Do:
- Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Who You Are:
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Expertise in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
- Experience in coding and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have
- Experience with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with SQL and Java optimization for real-time systems
- Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
The set of skills we are looking for:
- Big Data
- Apache Kafka
- Spring MVC
DeepIntent (www.deepintent.com) is a next-generation advertising technology company applying state of the art Artificial Intelligence to improve the way ads are bought and sold globally. As the only DSP offering deeply contextual campaign targeting of individual concepts and their related sentiments, DeepIntent offers advertisers a unique way to discover and dynamically message audiences across both the major exchanges and direct sold inventory.
DeepIntent is pioneering a new era of understanding ad performance by user interests. In addition to higher yields, our publishers receive rich performance information on a per-concept, per-sentiment level, all in real-time and beautifully visualized on our UI.
We are seeking a dedicated Golang developer to join our growing company.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to develop, deliver and maintain a fully-functional software implementation. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance and scalable software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture Skills
- At least 3-5+ years of experience working with the Go programming language
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, including Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Gin, Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc
- Experience with writing test cases
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team to build the first-of-its-kind product in the space - and we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers with the original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Backend development with Node.js, MongoDB and Typescript.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable applications.
- Collaborate with Front end developers to produce optimum output.
- Think out of the box, discuss and implement your ideas over the phase.
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge in creating RESTFUL APIs(web service)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML, CSS
- Experience in DevOps is an added advantage
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- A subset of the below skills should be fine as long as you are good.
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Overall 6+ yrs of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on OAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Max Vision Solution is looking for a dedicated full-time Php Backend Developer who will be responsible for creating a server-side web applications using php (Backend Development). You are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks like WordPress, laravel etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (*MySql)*
Qualifications and Skills
- Core Php or Laravel framework
- Understanding of MVC pattern
- Knowledge and Expertise in any PHP framework will be given preference
- Error Handling and resolving
- Documentation and reporting
- Creating API.
Someone from the product based/Fintech
Immediate Joining or Notice Upto 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 3-6 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Fully capable of understanding current structures, identifying the issues and rebuilding for the future.
- Technical Bug Solving Ability.
- Extensive knowledge of Mysql database/architecture design & implementation skills.
- A strong handle on JS, Jquery, JSON, Ajax and PHP frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of REST & SOAP API Integration
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.