Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Remote | India
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who We Are
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We’re building a future where the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment is individualized, delightful, and seamless in all channels. We’re building a future where merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We’re building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, the most adaptable, and simplest to build upon.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us to build the new commerce fabric for the internet.
The Software Development Engineer – Back-End, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for YDV’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer facing, eCommerce products.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop product features that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Design and implement high performance scalable data centric serverless microservices
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll out applications with cross-functional impact
- Independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Own continuous improvement and fine tuning of API performance, scalability and security
- Flexible approach to analyzing technical issues and clearly communicating recommendations/solutions
- Proficient in agile development methodologies
- Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Experience development of large scale consumer facing micro-services solution.
- Experience building server-less solutions is highly-preferred
💥 What will you do?
As a Backend Engineer, you will
- Create and maintain server-side code
- Designing database schemas to support business requirements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Write unit tests
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate with front end engineers
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with web-application-related technical issues and support their requirements.
🙋 What are we looking for?
While we do not have a strict list of requirements for candidates interested in this role, some indicators that you would fit this role and our engineering culture are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Backend engineer using Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience writing unit tests for the application is a plus
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Superior analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Need ASAP Joiners!!
Interested Who can Join in maximum of 30 days please share your updated profile with the below-mentioned necessary details
Job Role : Backend Engineer / Sr. Backend Engineer
As a Senior Backend Platform Engineer, you will work closely with engineers/scientists in a small, but fast-growing, team environment while i) applying the state of the art AI technologies in the field of deep learning and computer vision to design and develop the user recommendation platform to help our users to find their best matches and ii) building scalable and reliable backend API services to serve massive volume of client traffic while ensuring best user experience. A successful candidate will have strong technical skills and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
In this Senior Backend Platform Engineer role, you will:
- Design, develop, and operate resilient distributed services that run on ECS or Kubernetes to serve hundreds of millions of users around the world
- Collaborate with various functional teams on expansion of our recommendation systems
- Influence the roadmap and product development of KlearNow App and services
- Recruit, inspire, and develop team members
We're looking for:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 1-5 or 5-10 years minimum industrial working experiences
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and coding
- Strong designing and building distributed backend systems handling high volumes of traffic
- Experience in handling ambiguous business requirements with excellent prioritization, time management abilities, and a focus on execution
- Passion to solve complex problems and make continuous improvements
- Experience in Search and Recommendation Systems preferred
- Excellent knowledge and experience on a backend language, like Java, Scala, Go, Node.js, etc.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in design and development using NoSQL, such as DynamoDB, Cassandra, or RocksDB
- Experience with Aerospike, ElasticSearch, Kafka, and Spark
- Experience with Agile development methodology and CI/CD
- Experience with Docker containers along with Kubernetes or ECS
If you wish to know more on the opportunity and like to pursue this further, then I would suggest that you share your updated CV and suggest a good time when we could connect.
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
To know more about KlearNow, please visit our website https://www.klearnow.com/
KlearNow has a flexibility of a small start-up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong backers and advisors.
KlearNow is transforming B2B supply chains with its smart Logistics as a Service (LaaS) platform that connects data, people, processes, and organizations. Its AI-powered platform digitizes paper-based transactions—streamlining customs clearance and drayage services. KlearNow empowers importers, exporters, freight forwarders, and supply chain partners by providing new levels of visibility and productivity to reduce costs and create enhanced customer experiences
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow grows, we’re looking for an Engineering Leader who is passionate about people growth and organizational development. This is a unique opportunity to help build the products and practices that will support KlearNow growth over the next round of funding. In this role, you will reimagine enterprise logistics software and build global products that enable KlearNow expand in Americas, Europe and Asia.
Be a part of a rapidly growing, series B funded tech company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Xamarin Developer for a Marine-based firm in Singapore. The position is open to anyone located in Navi Mumbai, India, or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of Singapore from 9:00 A.M - to 06:00 P.M IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 3-5 years
CTC: INR 3LPA- 6.5LPA
About the client
The client is offering a web-based ERP for the Maritime and Offshore industries, with highly optimized Ship-Shore data synchronization. They provide highly-transparent, flexible, expandable, and automated solutions. They excel in providing integrable & interchangeable software for management and end-users while consolidating the operational productivity of the client.
We are looking for someone with a proven record in building solutions from scratch using Application Development in Xamarin. You will join a multidisciplinary team helping to shape their technology architecture, infrastructure and explore cutting-edge technologies.
- One will have to Implement, develop, according to corporate coding standards.
- Testing the mobile application and identifying any technical problems, performance issues, and hitches
- Analyze, Design, Implement, Integrate functional requirements in legacy and new solutions
- Debug with Xamarin-profilers, Instrumentation
- Interact with technical and non-technical teams to extract and articulate requirements
- Deliver fully functional and well tested mobile applications and comply with quality standards
- Follow development and coding guidelines based on the platform
- Perform thorough code review and improve the standards of the team
- Deploy the application to marketplace platforms such as App Store, Google Play Store
- 3-5 years of experience in Native Application Development in Xamarin.
- BE / MCA / B.TECH - IT graduate or Equivalent is preferred
- Must have cross-platform Mobile application development experience with Xamarin
- Experience having deployed apps to Google Play or Apple App Store & hybrid tools\frameworks\APIs such as Xamarin
- Xamarin Forms experience
- Experience with .Net framework a huge plus
- Knowledge of REST
- Web UI development on phone or tablet
- Very Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Baetho is a solution focused company aimed at creating and democratizing
the development of customer experience applications through our
proprietary no code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
Working Days: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (some weekend work
AvatarSoft is a team of seasoned "Temenos T24 Certified" IT Professionals with over 20 years' combined experience in Financial Transformation. We are a growing company across 3 continents and 4 countries deployed in an offshore and onsite model. Our professionals have worked in major Software firms, Consultancy firms, Financial Institutions, and Credit Unions across the globe.
Avatarsoft is a rapidly evolving banking software consulting firm that renders leading edge to its clients . Avatarsoft brings profound expertise, resolute culture and provides strategical T24 / Transact transformation solutions through cutting edge services. We embrace our journey, by striving to remain the trusted and ethical business partner that delivers IT consulting to implement Temenos T24 Transact / Infinity, banking transformation projects and provides business value to our clients and etc,.
Our Locations: Canada, U.S.A, Netherlands, Mexico, India(Chennai), UAE.
This is for our Chennai Office , however work from home can be considered during pandemic or lockdowns .
- Good in Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, web services (REST, SOAP).
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and object-oriented technique .
- Should be able to work independently
- Familiar on Front-end technologies like AngularJS or Node JS or Spring boot is a real Plus
Working experience of Java, Spring and Hibernate is must
Working experience of customizing Hybris Accelerators
Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts including, but not limited to, Hybris PCM Data Modeling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer
Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization,
personalization, security concepts and REST.
Proficient in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
Should have experience of handling multi/Omni-channel architecture
through related Hybris Channel management modules.
Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of Hybris with
Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
Working experience of Integration with external services such as payment gateways, Order management solution using Web services such as REST and SOAP
Working experience of SOLR Search Engine is a plus
Lead Java Backend Developer
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Java/J2EE back-end developer to join the back-end
engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering
services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must
have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part
of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess BE/BTech degree in Computer Science with 8-12 years hands on experience with Java based open source tech stack.
- Strong in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest)
- Are hands on with MySQL and DynamoDB and/or NoSQL databases, Hibernate
- Possess practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS, RabbitMQ)
- Have hands on experience with Apache Solr, Rhino & Nashorn JS Engines,
- Have expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana.
- Have prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Have built high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients.
- Possess strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
- Work closely with US engineering team and India engineering lead to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues.
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of team or at times be able to contribute independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Benefits & working @ Digit88
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges
At Cityflo, we are solving the problem of commuting to the office which affects employees in big, populated Indian cities every day. Cityflo provides a bus experience like no other - we run premium AC buses for daily commuters. We’re changing the way urban Indians commute and enabling everyone to reclaim hours of their time every day. Before the imposed lockdown due to coronavirus, we were serving about 7500 commuters per day. We plan to scale to 5,00,000 per day in the next 4 years in a profitable and sustainable manner.
You can read more about our engineering and culture on our blog: https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/" target="_blank">https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/
Role & Requirements
- 2+ year experience in application development
- ability to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- experience in using and understanding code from Open Source
- experience with implementing best software engineering practices like version control with git, code reviews, writing unit-tests, writing readable code
- experience with Python and Django is a plus.
- inclination towards researching new technologies and adapt them to solve challenges we face
We look for engineers who
- Are committed to their growth and learning
- care about working in and building a strong engineering culture
- want to take significant ownership and decision making power
- want to make an impact in the real world while working with a great team in a hyper-growth environment
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Java developers with only more than 7 Years of experience can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java-based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
Working Saturdays are Half-days!
Healthiest and easy-going working experience with motivating team members.