Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team passionate about building innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown phenomenally with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Knowledge of Unix, including common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables, etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Notice Period :
About Truemeds India
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
You will play a crucial role in INCREFF’s growth journey by making our products more scalable
and by designing and developing APIs to interact with the world's best E-commerce portals.
● Responsible for developing custom integrations with big fashion and lifestyle brands
● Responsible for interacting with customers’ technical teams and will be designing
● Responsible for solving critical technical issues which would hamper customers
● Responsible for regular engagement with Customers technical team
● Responsible for designing and developing new product features
● Gaining a deep understanding of the e-commerce and fashion industry by solving very
complex problems through cutting-edge applications.
● Responsible for creating public API documentation
● 1-3 years experience in Java programming
● 1+ year of experience in Spring, Hibernate, SQL, REST
● Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Process-oriented and well organized
● E-Commerce domain is a plus
● Engineering degree in Computer Science, IT, ECE
Company Summary/Why Work for Us
Click here to know more about INCREFF
About Client : Our client is an American company that develops, manufactures and sells solar micro-inverters, energy generation monitoring software and battery energy storage products
The Back-End engineer will develop, maintain, architect & expand cloud microservices. Codebase uses Java, Spring Boot, Mongo, REST APIs, MySQL. Applications are dockerized and hosted in AWS using plethora of AWS services.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Programming in Java + Spring Boot
- REST API with JSON, XML etc. for data transfer
- Multiple database proficiency including SQL and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Ability to develop both internal facing and external facing APIs using JWT and OAuth2.0
- Familiar with HA/DR, scalability, performance, code optimizations
- Experience with working with highly performance and throughput systems
- Ability to define, track and deliver items to ones own schedule
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Exceptional attention to detail and good communication skills
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science from top tier college and >70% marks
- 70% or 7 CGPA throughout in education.
- Top 100 Engineering colleges only (NIRF ranking)
- Stability in job.
- Experience with SQL + NoSQL (Preferably MongoDB)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Strong organizational skills, proactive, and accountable.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately
- Clear concise written project status update throughout the project lifecycle
- Highly skilled at facilitating and documenting requirements
- Very good Core Java programming skills, with 7+ years of experience, of which 3 - 4 in core
- development programs.
- Expertise on Agile and Build (Jenkins/GIT/Continuous Integration)
- Rich experience in software development SDLC - Requirements, Analysis,
- coding, review process, build and test.
- Fair understanding Linux fundamentals
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good English comprehension and communication skills, both oral and written,
- Ability to write routine business correspondence, and technical notes
- Strong customer service orientation, proactive in updates/blockers
Experience: 1.5 to 3 yrs
* Hands on work experience developing in Java and J2EE
* Extensive working experience in Springboot
* Good to have No SQL (Mongo DB) and My SQL Exposure
* Good to have experience in AWS cloud environment
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
Primary Skill Java Springboot, Java Script
Good to have Mongo Db (No Sql), My SQL and Exposure to AWS
Salary:300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
AliveCor , the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Backend). You will be an integral member of our engineering team.
- Software Engineer on the backend team working in the following environment: Go, Ruby on Rails, TDD/BDD with RSpec, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS.
- Responsible for developing industry-leading applications transforming the healthcare industry and consumers use.
- Work with our mobile and front-end teams to build new functionality in our consumer and clinician-facing applications.
- Work with our Data Science and AI team to improve functionality of our cloud algorithms and services.
- Create and maintain tools used by internal teams for customer service, monitoring, and R&D.
- Maintain and continuously improve our backend infrastructure to remedy technical limitations before they become an issue.
Qualifications and Skills
- Senior Software Engineer ready to build highly visible apps
- Engineers who can raise the skill level of their teammates
- Experience working with Go and Rails
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture or Microservices
- Good intuition for weighing trade-offs
- Product instincts, work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with build process automation and CI/CD
- Ability to work independently on projects and communicate with cross functional teams to deliver products on time
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
KardiaMobile: How's your heart?
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in the cloud.
- Independently investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs
- You will work closely with other development teams, product management, UX, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring continued functionality.
- Work with various external (application) teams to integrate with the product and help guide the integration.
- You will implement solutions that include database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- You will use existing methods and best practices in the software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Experience mentoring senior developers.
- 8+ years of experience in software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 8+ years of experience in coding in more than one programming language, e.g. Python, GoLang, node.js, etc
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from the database to browser
- Intimate understanding of MongoDB and extensive experience with database-driven applications
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience designing and improving complex software applications
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers at various levels of experience
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals & their application to highly scalable web-based systems.
- You have successfully led a small agile team.
This leads to a very interesting and challenging use case in the emerging field of large scale distributed HTAP, which is still not mature enough to provide a solution out of the box that works for our scale and SLAs. So, we are building a solution that can handle the complexity of our use case and scale to several trillions of rows. As a "Database Engineer", you will evolve, architect, build and scale the core data warehouse that sits at the heart of Clarisights enabling large scale distributed, interactive analytics on near realtime data.
What you'll do
- Understanding and gaining expertise in existing data warehouse.
- Use the above knowledge to identify gaps in the current system and formulate strategies around what can be done to fill them
- Avail KPIs around the data warehouse.
- Find solutions to evolve and scale the data warehouse. This will involve a lot of technical research, benchmarking and testing of existing and candidate replacement systems.
- Bulid from scratch all or parts of the data warehouse to improve the KPIs.
- Ensure the SLAs and SLOs of data warehouse, which will require assuming ownership and being oncall for the same.
- Gain deep understanding into Linux and understand concepts that drive performance characteristics like IO scheduling, paging, processing scheduling, CPU instruction pipelining etc.
- Adopt/build tooling and tune the systems to extract maximum performance out of the underlying hardware.
- Build wrappers/microservices for improving visibility, control, adoption and ease of use for the data warehouse.
- Build tooling and automation for monitoring, debugging and deployment of the warehouse.
- Contribute to open source database technologies that are used at or are potential candidates for use.
What you bring
We are looking for engineers with a strong passion for solving challenging engineering problems and a burning desire to learn and grow in a fast growing startup. This is not an easy gig, it will require strong technical chops and an insatiable curiosity to make things better. We need passionate and mature engineers who can do wonders with some mentoring and don't need to be managed.
- Distributed systems: You have a good understanding of general patterns of scaling and fault-tolerance in large scale distributed systems.
- Databases: You have a good understanding of database concepts like query optimization, indexing, transactions, sharding, replication etc.
- Data pipelines: You have a working knowledge of distributed data processing systems.
- Engineer at heart: You thrive on writing great code and have a strong appreciation for modular, testable and maintainable code, and make sure to document it. You have the ability to take new initiatives and questioning status quo.
- Passion & Drive to learn and excel: You believe in our vision. You drive the product for the better, always looking to improve things, and soon become the go-to person to talk to on something that you mastered along. You love dabbling in your own side-projects and learning new skills that are not necessarily part of your normal day job.
- Inquisitiveness: You are curious to know how different modules on our platform work. You are not afraid to venture into unknown territories of code. You ask questions.
- Ownership: You are your own manager. You have the ability to implement engineering tasks on your own without a need for micro-management and take responsibility for any task that has been assigned to you.
- Teamwork: You should be helpful and work well with teams. You’re probably someone who enjoys sharing knowledge with team-mates, asking for help when they need it.
- Open Source Contribution: Bonus.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
You could log on to https://www.gupshup.io/developer/home for more information.
Location: Mumbai (Goregaon East )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in Java and associated technologies.
- Should have worked with highly scalable web applications
- Good debugging capability
- Should be able to search through logs on server and narrow down to root cause of functional issue from stack trace or performance issue from logs of latency of different components.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on. Good exposure into design patterns
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Experience of working with open source technology and tools.